Looks tasty doesn't it?

Bet you didn't realize the sale of meat with tumors is legal throughout the world. Bet you also didn't realize there aren't even screening processes for it.

Some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans. Teach the controversy.

>suggested correlations meaning literally anything
until there's hard evidence that it is a significant carcinogen then you can fuck off

> Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease

Long term vegetarianism can lead to genetic mutations which raise the risk of heart disease and cancer, scientists have found.

Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

>Plants can't get tumors

>vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters

Very interesting info, famnegro!

I think I'll stick to a healthy, balanced diet.

>Looks tasty doesn't it?
That plain, unspiced chunk of meat without any sort of sauce? Ew, no thanks.

I am going to completely change my dietary habits because an Anonymous Veeky Forums poster says that some nutritional professionals have suggested something.

Hello all Patriotic Americans!

Just here to remind you to eat 18 servings of healthy, delicious, mouth watering veggies every day!

>no legal limitations on sale of meat with tumors
>therefore almost everywhere that sells meat will sell meat with tumors
>therefore almost everyone who eats meat will eat meat with tumors
>therefore almost everyone will eat meat with tumors
>lifetime risk of having cancer is nearly 40%
GOSH, DO YOU THINK THERE'S A SPURIOUS CORRELATION HERE?

>Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

"In long term vegetarians, vegetable oils will be converted to the more pro-inflammatory arachidonic acid, increasing the risk for chronic inflammation that is implicated in the development of heart disease, and exacerbates cancer."

wow

>corn cancer
Wonder how it tastes

still worth it.

what's the point of living long if you can't live well? and eating meat, to me, is part of living well.

if eating meat with tumors i it causes cancer, then how do the animals get the tumors in the first place?

Plants get tumors too bro.

That's actually a fungus known as corn smut, and Mexicans do eat it, they call it huitlacoche. I've never had it, but it's supposed to have that earthy mushroom flavor.

>Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.
>Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.
>But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer.

So.... just don't eat any plant fats and you won't have an elevated risk of cancer. Simple.

what the fuck does fungus have to do with corn cancer

>Teach the controversy.
Controversy? Like climate change and evolution controversy?

Because it's a fungal infection, not corn cancer.

Yes, that is the reference he was making well spotted. You didn't think it was a serious post did you? He's clearly shitposting.

>cooking causes denaturation

Crisis averted

>sale of meat with tumors is legal
there are these crazy things called eyes, they're on the front of your head and they let you see things, next time you should use your eyes and check your meat to see if it has any tumors!
>some nutritional professionals have suggested consuming tumors in animals correlates with cancer in humans
i suggest that my dick correlates with your mother getting wetter than a tsunami

you've been played like a fiddle and you flaunt the fact with pride

you're a tumor, faggot

Climate change science literally isn't true