Anybody here actually prefer "authentic" chinese food...

Anybody here actually prefer "authentic" chinese food? I myself would rather eat the americanized version because there's no mystery to what the meat actually is made from.

Other urls found in this thread:

falunhr.org/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=1132&pop=1&page=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong#Speculation_on_rationale
hrw.org/reports/1994/china1/china_948.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

story?

Well I'm Chinese so obviously I would.
To me 'americanised' chinese food as in first wave chinese cuisine, has always been disappointing, whether it be at a restaurant, fast food or even my grandmothers cooking when she tries to appease my younger family members.
Assuming that you aren't in china, the meat is never a mystery and they aren't going to try to hide offal/dog meat in your dishes, they will proudly offer you dishes or chicken feet or tripe since there's no need to hide it.
I don't know about mandarin chinese though, but they aren't what people think of when they think chinese food.

She practiced some religion called Falun Gong so the Chinese govt tortured her a lot, at least according to this website

falunhr.org/index2.php?option=content&task=view&id=1132&pop=1&page=0

Oddly enough I was doing a google image search for filthy rags and came to this pic a few pages into the results

>myself would rather eat the americanized version because there's no mystery to what the meat actually is made from.
Stop lying to yourself
Admit you love the fatty sweet and sour sauces

Ass n' titties, ass n' titties.

I don't like most of the dishes at a Chinese American takeout place, buffet or chain, yet I like most of the food I find in Chinatown, so I guess I prefer more authentic (to the best of my knowledge) Chinese food. Not all that into sweet sauces and deep fried shit.

that's exactly what I'm saying dumbass

you must spend lots of time on the toilet

If by authentic you mean British colonized Hong Kong then yes. But if you're talking about some poorfag inland shit then fuck that

I dont see what the fucking mystery is as to were the meat comes from to be verry honest with you user...

>have rich Chinaman friend in high school
>hang out with him over winter break
>"hey body let go get hot pot"
>this dude spent well over $100 dollars so 5 people could eat blood and every imaginable part of a some unknown animal dipped in boiling liquid
>never seen him happier in his life
>hungry 2 hours later
I'll stick to my General Tso's
Falun Gong isn't a religion, it's a terrorist cult worse than Aum Shinrikyo

I prefer the authentic variety. Same with Mexican food.

Pic related is the greatest dish of all time and it's authentic chinese.
Tastes so savoury and the fish tastes like how the dead skin under my toe nails smells like, same thing with roquefort.
Too bad it's carcinogenic otherwise I'd eat it everyday.

I know they're about as authentically Chinese as Trump's asscheeks, but those crab rangoons are the bomb.

Well, what is it?

that looks awful

Not really. Keep in mind that cross contamination isn't much of an issue when everything goes into a steamer or a 400+ degree wok.

>it's a terrorist cult
t. "People's" Republic of China

even for mainlanders, why would you hide dog meat? proper raised dog meat is a delicacy, you advertise that shit
and stray dog meat is an improvement over rat for the real shitholes, may as well advertise that too

the whole "lol china stealth dog" thing is like indians sitting around wondering how americans fool each other into eating cow

>pile of slop in grease water
>parsley garnish

It's not usually served with parsley and it's the chinese equivalent of burgers.
And yes, authentic chinese food is very greasy.

Its because chinatowns in cities are often very poor and dirty cities tend to have stray dogs. Why WOULNDT they take advantage of free meat and sell it to unexpected westerners?

we didn't nuke them enough

dog meat can actually be pretty good

it's because they're a bunch of fucking slanty-eyed soulless bug people who believe that suffering makes meat taste good, and they eat puppers because they're cute and to troll us. It's the ultimate test of our tolerance, allowing them to exist in our land knowing that they do this

>cult
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong#Speculation_on_rationale
china litterally fucking harvests these peoples organs and sells them, I don;t care if they beat their women and want to instate a patriarchy, china is in the wrong here.

I got to yum cha a few times a year and its pretty tasty

>be the only white guy, people ask if I need a fork
feels bad

Do you know how many kilos of meat a week a kitchen uses per week? Compared that to the effort needed to catch wild dogs and skin them, you'd need like hundreds and thousands of dogs. It just sounds impractical.

>completely rejecting modern medicine, believe they can cure all diseases through magical breathing techniques
>believe that their leader can magically fly across the ocean but chooses to ride in a private jet instead
>lit themselves on fire in Tiananmen Square, the group includes a middle school girl
>trick white people into believing that Shenyun, their blatant propaganda piece is actually Chinese cultural performance with hilariously insane shit like the complete destruction of Shanghai by a peaceful Buddhist tsunami

Falun Gong makes Scientology look sane by comparison.

Chinese food is all good, just make it yourself

Dog is mans best friend. We have a pact with dogs to not eat them.
>things insectoids will never understand

That bitch is straight spun the fuck out

Looks like lion's head meatballs with some salt fish. The meatball is super fatty, like 40 percent fat to muscle

literally me

Completely agree

I like some of the more authentic stuff particularly the noodle dishes with chili oils and stuff

I got to try some of the more authentic stuff recently. Had a lot of spice to it but I ain't no pussy so I did fine. People tell me they do add a little more vegetables than on the Mainland but I had no problem with that.

Gonna go back later and try the shredded hog maw at the same restaurant.

They don't skin them

i could eat duck and sticky rice every day

I lived in a china for a year, the food was fucking great, even when I didn't know what I was eating.

Once at a truckstop I ordered a fish dish, the waitress went through a door outside to where to cook was. Saw her take a fish out of a bucket, throw it several times on to the floor to stun/kill it then throw it in the pan.

Never got sick once. 10/10

Szechuan food is amazing (if you can handle the spice). So much better than garbage overly-sweet americanized Chinese food. Mapo Dofu is one example of an amazing Chinese dish.

Visited Sichuan, bought a kebab from a street cart. Was half a dozen chicken hearts absolutely smothered with chili flakes. Gave it to a homeless guy.

are you seriously trying to legitimise forced organ harvesting here?

probably chinese shill

Where is proofs?

actually, mapodofu is very common on US restaurant menus

but, if you live in flyover, it usually is a shitty fake "vegan" version because retarded clappyhams think anything with tofu must be a vegan health food to be endured under medical supervision in response to a recent heart attack

I've been to china and I remember being mildly disappointed that it basically was the same as what I got in an american coastal chinese community (not the ornate "chinatown" places with plastic ninja swords for sale but the places where chinese people live and eat)

That feel when visiting a new Asian restaurant, you open the doors and see that everyone there is a loud slurping, black haired, Genuine Asian™. You know you're in store for some goodshit.

ill ask you this again, are you trying to legitimise organ harvesting from prisoners??
i dont give a rats ass about that wierd WooWoo religious shit like falun gong but you cant defend organ harvesting. many sites i find have links to falun gong, but i have found a report detailing organ harvesting in china.

hrw.org/reports/1994/china1/china_948.htm

yes and if you order water what you get is boiling hot water in a small glass. and they're serious enough about the food that if whitey orders, whitey gets what whitey asked for, and whitey can deal if he doesn't like, because whitey doesn't accidentally walk into a place like that, so they don't even bother to have a special white people only menu.

>Veeky Forums - food, cooking, and human organ trafficking

I'm happy with all that, even though you tried your hardest to make it sound like a bad time.

ABLOO, BLOO, I ORDERED SOMETHING IN A FOREIGN RESTAURANT AND IT WAS FOREIGN.

Whiteys are their own worst enemy.

>even though you tried your hardest to make it sound like a bad time.
did you reply to the wrong post?

Perhaps I just misread the intent of your post.
Text is such a mystery when it comes to tone; I read your post as sarcastic.

are you a chinaman?

well I guess in a sense you were not wrong, it would be a bad time for some kinds of people, but I'm ok with that. some kinds of people don't have valid opinions or needs, and their suffering is acceptable

No, why do you ask?

>it would be a bad time for some kinds of people, but I'm ok with that
Same here. Stepping foot into a foreign restaurant should be treated the same as stepping foot into a foreign country (so long as the health and safety regulations are obeyed).

because I'm a chinaman and i agree with you about the restaurant. i thought we all vibrated on the same frequency. but is seems like whitey has tapped into it

nice spooks you got there. dogs are easily the worst enemy of man. they're basically a parasite.

>toxoplasmosis in action

Cats are a parasite. They only joined us in the neolithic out of opportunism because our ancestors started amassing grains and this drew rats.

Dogs were with us long before the agricultural revolution. They are the product of a long cooperation between two predator species who decided to cooperate.

This whitey did live in Zhejiang for 12 months when 18. Would have been longer but SARS...

Might have absorbed some of the zhongou ren juice during that time. Your theory is still legitimate.

>Cats are a parasite
t. pest control professional

In NZ they are fair game for extermination.

Yeah bruh I'm sure your apartment cats renders itself extremely useful guarding your huge stack of grains for the winter.

BOTH are parasites. Cats are somewhat less harmful due to inability to fatally damage man, but they all should be killed too.

probably because you have some native flightless birds that are going to be driven to extinction by a single stray cat

in the rest of the world, cats control rats, bugs, and mice without resorting to noxious poison or unsightly traps. maybe you guys don't have those in NZ?

are you implying that only farms have mice?

or that they're "cute" and should be tolerated in an apartment?

cats are useless as pest control

You know there is a special breed of dog raised just for its meat. They dont go and kill every dog they find.

dogs are fine too but for a bodega or an apartment they require too much maintenance and attention

cats stink too much for small spaces

what the fuck is a bodega other than a food store i would never go to because there's a fucking unsanitary cat in it?

>cats stink more than dogs
is that supposed to be some kind of ironic or humorous statement? sorry if I'm not good at picking up sarcasm here...

I think every sane Chinese knows falun gong is a fucked religion, the only people bothering to take their pamphlets near our city town halls are oblivious 'compassionate' white people. Jeez sometimes their moral self righteousness can really make them look like complete fools when they don't understand anything and proceed to join in the hate simply because it's targeted towards the 'dictatorship' china.