Best Breads

>Leave breadkino to me

What's your favorite bread Veeky Forums?

is this shit good? i don't want to fall for the organic meme

Very good, as close to homemade as I've had from store-bought bread.

It's not a meme. "Organic" just means no pesticides; how is that a meme?

Daves

mass produced bread from a store is all shit.

go find a farmer's market or bakery that makes their own bread fresh every day. better, make it your self.

By "meme" he probably means paying more money for something with basically no improvement in quality or nutrition.

No, organic means "follows ill-defined and counter-intuitive regulations that are set forth by some bureaucratic agency that has been lobbied to death, so we get to charge you 250% more for it."

pretzels bagels things like that.
I like my bread extremely tough and chewy. If they made bread jerky I'd eat it.

You can make something akin to bread jerky. One time I tried making crackers in the oven, but the dough was too thick and so when it dried out it ended up with a very chewy consistency. Basically make hard tack but don't dry it out all the way.

This is by far the best bread in existence

Goes perfect with any sandwich...one time i was making a hamburger and didnt realize i didnt have any more buns left and used this instead. Still tasted amazing

Toasted hot with butter is GOAT
Almost a crumpet like texture.
Where my kiwis at?

I swear to god I don't want to be rude but how the fuck do you eat that white bread stuff? It irks me that's the first thing you associate with the word bread.

not all pre-sliced bread is white bread, you retard.

When the shops don't have pic related in I'll probably get Warburtons Toastie.

longbread

forgot my pic

Correct.

T H I C C

Longbread is looooooooooong

So, is anyone in this thread actually going to post bread or is it just Americans shitposting

If I had access to bread like this and some nice cheese varieties plus some delicious sausages I would probably weigh 300 lbs.

God those split loaves look amazing

Slightly warm or toasted with a bit of good butter or cheese.. hnngh

>comparing plastic-wrapped bread brands
what's wrong with you guys

Homemade whole wheat unsalted. Sometimes I put yummy flax in it.

Any bread you can buy in a supermarket is either full of preservatives and not fully baked,or its frozen dog shit. And yes even the "healthy" bread is complete shit that isn't healthy for you (They put tonnes of caster sugar into it)

Buy bread from a local trustworthy bakery. If your bread doesn't have a hard crust,then it's full of additives.

t.Baker

>t. sproutless gay baker who doesn't even sprout

Yep and you can bet your nuts that is full of additives. Sprouted bread takes hours to constantly mix and rest on and off. A company mass producing sprouted bread like such doesn't have the time to wait for the bread to germinate naturally.

100% whole grain is GOAT in my opinion

I don't regret switching from boring white bread

>organic just means no pesticides

that's wrong though, they can and do use pesticides

There is no such thing as gardening with no pesticides.

how can white breads ever compete?

This is what I've been buying for my lunch sandwiches lately. I usually go to the bakery if I'm doing something special, though

>how can white breads ever compete?
Depends on what you're putting on those slices. For things with a delicate flavor like many of the more unusual jellys, white works best (and there's a lot of bad white bread out there too). Other things are better with a wholemeal or a granary. Strong salami and strong cheese are pretty awesome, but need a very flavorful bread to go with them.

10/10 bought-from-the-store bread right here. I love to bake my own bread in the spring and fall when it's not too hot to use the oven, and not so cold that i have trouble getting the dough to rise, so this is a great bread during the summer and winter.

Thickest is better.

It's not a meme, good bread can substitute as a snack so it easily justifies the price.

Dank Ciabatta with a caprese sandwich gets me rock hard every time