What can I add to my ramen to make it taste worse?

What can I add to my ramen to make it taste worse?

on the one hand that weebs idiocy makes me cringe

on the other, can you imagine the pure childlike joy of discovering something from your animes is real? And that it's actually good?

To make it taste worse? You can use water, fish stock, or chicken stock instead of the typical (modern) prom stock.
If, for some reason, you want it to be better... I guess you could add roasted garlic or bamboo shoots. Maybe use less salt? I don't know why you'd want that, though.

That's how I felt eating takoyak for the first timei. I knew it was real, but really didn't know how it would taste. When I had it, I was very happy.

Fucking pork stock. I need to stop drunk phone posting.

>not marinating your eggs

add a lot of MSG

>msg
>bad

Fuck right off, Paltrow.

I wasnt because I didn't understand it wasnt pure squid shaped in a ball, but mostly wheat. it wasnt bad tho

Meh. Burn your bones like I did. Fell asleep and all the steam escaped ruining about 6 hours of tonkotsu broth cooking. Looks like I'm stuck with the 3 minute ramen.

Felt the same about Hanami dango. I always thought it would be light and fluffy based on the way it was depicted in anime but it's actually heavy as hell.

Sprinkles
Candy
Syrup
Chocolate
Food Coloring
Ice Cream

can you believe they made a country modelled after the naruto world?

Add cilantro.

Do you have the actual greentext for that? I think OP needs to see that sundae ramen for himself.

>drunk phone posting.
>autocorrect to prom
>insecure enough to the point of feeling the need to point out their mistake
Doesn't take sherlock homo to realize this is a teen
yes, I am autism

Saved the thumbnail. Here's a bigger pic.

well fuck, I always wondered where the whole ramen fad started

soy sauce and oil make it shit

What did you mean by this?

Cum in it

Jesus Christ dude slow your roll with the scallions.

Should've seen my amazement when I found out things like onigiri and surimi were real and not made up cartoon foods.
>any kind of asian animation brought to murrica always dubbed over the original names of the food and gave them food names children would know
>rice balls=jelly doughnuts

For some reason, Pokemon was exceptionally bad about it.