I love mayonnaise anyone else?

I love mayonnaise anyone else?

It's great. But it's some other name west of the Rockies.

I don't get people who say they don't like it, its oil and eggs

If you love it so much why don't you marry it?

>people like ketchup more than mayo

FUCK donald dump and FUCK white people

this tbqh the chimpout over mayonnaise is retarded i really dont see how its disgusting at all

>Hellman's
Yes user, I love mayonnaise more than you will ever know.

Love how this shit says 'real mayonnaise' on the jar when real mayonnaise isn't white, it's yellow.

I uniroincally mix hellmanns and 'cha. For me, it is the best special boy sauce

My favorite is this chink shit
It's savory

i put it on fries all the time

some people think it's weird for some reason

What do you niggers know about using mayo instead of oil or butter to fry up some eggs over medium?

why the fuck does it come in a bag

>3% egg
>aroma
>antioxidant
miss me with that shit
I'll be over here enjoying this 7% egg tangy goodness you can get in every shop over here
it's literally so good it was used as a base for the polish legal definition of mayo

why do americans pretend to hate mayonnaise?

The sad thing is she prob thinks its healthy because of the " Made with olive oil " .

It's not as widely used in the USA compared to Europe. We don't dip our french fries in it like Europeans do, for example. The average American would think you're pig disgusting if you did that.

coasties pretend to hate mayo

there are very few foods that it isn't delicious with. especially not the limited selection of foods that americans consume.

I honestly don't it much unless it has something besides eggs and oil in it. Mayo is really bland and covers up the flavors of whatever you put it on. Plus that stuff is an extra 30-40 calories I don't need. Compare this to a nice hot sauce, which has a nice flavor that tends to bring out and enhance the taste of the other ingredients, and usually has 0-3 calories in a similar amount of sauce. I'm not trying to bait or troll here, this is my honest opinion. I always ask for no mayo on my sandwiches, but I'll still eat it if they screw up or it's already on there. I'lll just enjoy it less.

Theres zero labeling on the actual mayo squeeze bottle.

It's nip shit, not chink shit. Lrn2gook you mong.

Cheap packaging. Japan was a pretty poor country after losing WW2 and getting the shit nuked out of it.

Poor countries all over Asia use plastic bags for packaging liquids (or whatever mayo is, a squishy colloid I guess). Thailand is particularly bad about it, they use plastic bags for hot soup, which causes plasticizer to leach out into the soup, which in turn causes hormonal problems, which may explain why they have so many mentally ill dickgirls/ladyboys.

>misspelled "Freedom Fries"

I like it, I buy a jar every few months. Just bought one yesterday to mix with ketchup for fries. Haven't tried the olive oil mayo from this brand before, hope it's good.

Where did that come from anyway? I remember hearing as a kid that some weirdos were campaigning to change the name of French fries to that, and everyone I knew joked about it. What was the deal with that? France has been America's staunch ally from the beginning, with maybe a few bumps here and there.