Invent chink-ketchup with the perfect combination of heat and flavor

>invent chink-ketchup with the perfect combination of heat and flavor
>take over American market
>become billionaire.

I jelly.

It is pretty tasty to have every now and then though, a tiny squirt in a bowl of ramen is tops.

>Sriracha
>heat

it has definite heat. as well as sweet and flavor. the heat leaves in an instant, but its there

Only if you are new to eating peppers. The only thing I get from sriracha is the taste of peppers now, which is great anyway; it's the only hot sauce that actually has a pepper taste unlike tobasco which just has the consistency of water and tastes like nothing.

>killing off your tastebuds by eating way too many hot stuff way too frequently is something to brag about now

S. Korea has the highest rate of stomach cancer among developed country because it's full of "muh spicy" fags like you.

>spicy food causes cancer
try again.
korean food isn't even spicy
It's all of the soju that they drink on a daily basis that gives them cancer.

Neat.

no we are talking actual heat. this isnt a macho man contest. the heat exists, comfortably. something like tapatio is more comparable to tomato juice. and the bottles of liquid capsicin that everyone loves to have an opinion about is nothing but 'i can stand more heat' showboating

heat and flavor are mutually exclusive

go lick a frying pan if you want heat

why the fuck can't I get this in bigger bags

I mean, i'm not sure what you're trying to say... sriracha has some heat and flavor; tobasco has no flavor, it's just water with capsacin.

He's not a billionaire yet.

Spicy was an evolutionary concept from certain species of plants that wanted animals that ate it to quickly get diarrhea so its seeds had a guaranteed food source.

Stand aside sriracha fags, real chilli sauce coming through

I buy the chili garlic sauce from their brand as well. Pretty good.

It's been proven spicy peppers are healthy though. Do you even Dora the Explorer?

looks pretentious

Spicy food doesn't give you diarrhea though, it was to stop pests/other animals from eating it, ones who wouldn't spread the seed around. Interestingly birds aren't affected by capsaicin so they would spread the seeds around potentially pretty far from wherever it found the original plant.

>ck arguing about hot sauce brands daily
>2 threads a year about actual hot sauce making

you guys DO know your own hot sauces will beat anything on an average store shelf, right?

are you mr 'name my half bottle of homemade hotsauce'?

im pretty sure established hot sauce manufacturers are a bit more refined than "i stuffed 2 peppers in a bottle, name it"

>it's better because a company made it

no, mine ends up being better because I don't have to make it middle-of-the-road palatable to 50,0000 other people, and I don't have to take shelf-life into account when making a batch, just flavor.

how do you you have any consistency with your product then? you grow peppers under the same conditions all the time? and yea, whats your technique