Is she right about the forensics?

Is she right about the forensics?

>Is she right about the forensics?
yes

These people only see what they want to see. When you try to make them admit a truth they don't like, they become blind.
Don't try to argue with those ppl, it's useless unless you like being called a nazi.

nobody really cares about skeletons they just think that she is going against equality. if she's bringing this up in a sociology class she should realise people may not like what she's insinuating. it's better for a society not to discriminate against any group therefore addressing the differences we have outside a biological discussion will of course cause some stigma

>dude just ignore the truth when it's inconvenient lmao

>Nazi
As something bad.

what ignored truth? in op's pic some likely racist girl let her bias leak into academic discussion. it says nothing about them disagreeing with her, it says they called her a nazi and asked her to leave.

A common trait shared by racists is their inability to recognize when it's inappropriate to inject racist ideas. So it really doesn't surprise me that she gives little context but makes dramatic claims, she's trying to get people sheeple her side but hide the whole story.

>X bone isn't similar to X bone
>No racist context
>Get called a Nazi anyway

Pretty much this.

There's always more to these kinds of stories. She was probably either continually disruptive or disrespectful to the professor.

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the "poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
Semper Fi

>how dare she say something true, what a racist

I'm atheist, but there is one and only one king of heresy for me - heresy against science and facts. If someone is rejecting reality just because of "social contexts", it's fuck in the head.
People who are calling others nazi because they can't understand what they are saying are just another king of believers from dark ages, who are eager to burn on stack everyone, who says that earth is not flat. It's prof, that world can change, but stupidity will always find in't place.
You should kill yourself.

That's not what they're saying. They're saying that the REAL reason she was shunned was because she did a bunch of other blatantly racist stuff, but she's either lying or too stupid to realize what happens and thinks it's because of the anthropology stuff.

She could have gone on a rant about superior Aryan bone structure and called the professor a nigger for all we know.

>She could also wear nazi uniform and kill bunch of black peoples just to make your gibberish right. Who knows, but lets assume that.

>She could have gone on a rant about superior Aryan bone structure and called the professor a nigger for all we know.

True, she is white after all. White people don't know any better. I wish we could just put all white people in gas chambers.

The issue is relating that being an atheist is equal to being smart.
And by that they think the population is smarter because there are more atheists.
The morons are still here but they are just following what is popular. Being religious was popular in the past so the morons flocked to (insert religious structure here).
Now they flock to "mainstream science" and just lap up anything that's thrown at them without any critical though on the subject.

>People who are calling others nazi because they can't understand what they are saying
THIS IS YOUR BIAS SPEAKING. you pulled that out of thin air

>Differences between races are fact. It does not says one race is better over another, it's just say it's DIFFERENT
>People rejected facts because they BELIEVE that there are no any race differences and anyone who say other way is racist

So no, it's not bias. It's just FACT 1 + FACT 2 = FACT 3

"crocodile tears" = display of insincerity

>A common trait shared by racists is their inability to recognize when it's inappropriate to inject racist ideas.

Mfw you need to learn logic, kid. Your (very) poor grasp of basic logic will cause you grief for the rest of your life.
Fix that.

8/10, good post

Those statistics were taken from a meta-study that assimilated a plethora of different studies on different somewhat related topics together in an incompetent mannor and used averages, it did not consider other variables such as place of origin, intellectual background, or anything. It was a shit study and the only people who think it is a perfect study are brainlets.

Please stop memeing at me you fucking child, shave that neck beard of yours, and read the actual study from a critical angle.

>>People rejected facts because they BELIEVE that there are no any race differences and anyone who say other way is racist
This is literally you wanting to believe something SO BAD you make up a story behind the scenes. Nothing in op's pic says anything about
>People rejected facts because they BELIEVE that there are no any race differences and anyone who say other way is racist

I think the other two replies have made the point clear. I just wanted to lend my support to them. Not that they need it. Of course I probably just hate black people so you can safely disregard my support.

>inject racist ideas.
Poibting out a fallacy isn't racist

If you actually think that things happened how she says, you're incredibly gullible.

"Calling the professor a nigger" was just exaggerated hyperbole for comical effect, but I have no doubt that she said more than just "forensic anthropology can distinguish a persons race based on bone structure". Of course you'll never know what actually happened is because all you have to go on is a social media post from a roastie, which is basically the least reliable source of information on earth

>you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

>these people
>those ppl
>don't argue with them
The malicious nature of your post is pretty obvious, but I can't tell if you're /pol/ trying to create a real-world echochamber for your ideas or someone false-flagging as /pol/ so that /pol/ ideas don't spread.

Bob: "No matter what gender you are, you're all equally valuable as human beings."
Feminist Francine: "Almost any given crime is more likely to be committed by men."

See how the second statement, while true, is presented in a way that makes it obvious that she's asserting a subjective value she holds on others?

"Dog breeds are social constructs. There is no biological basis for drawing arbitrary and blurry dividing lines."
"Nah ah I can tell a dalmatian because it has spots."

What she said sounds exactly like something I would say or ask. I need to clarify so that there is no conflicting information. I don't want to assume either way because I have been wrong before about long held beliefs. If I think she is lying about anything it would be that people called her a Nazi.

The Nazis were technically right, they were just uber butthurt about superior Jews.

>Is she right about the forensics?

She is mostly right but the caveat is forensics if focus squarely on identification via bone differences can only broadly determine racial ancestry (geological origin). But cannot definitively determine race (ethnic makeup).

So you can identify if someone is of African/European/Asian/Americas origin geologically. You can also "broadly" identify race if a hard line in the overall population exist (be it native vs. immigrant or degrees of stratification via land). But exact ethnic makeup that goes into identifying a particular ethnicity within a "race" or a population with significant admixture between races is harder to identify and requires other tools than bone measurements/ characteristics.

Bringing completely unrelated points into an unrelated discussion is a counter to an argument made in said discussion, proceeding to shun and reject any proposition based on the unrelated points-- is all okay
>this isnt ad hom

so you are okay that they teach wrong theories in a sociology class?

you should not be at sci

Not him but nowhere in op's pic did it state that the professor taught anything fraudulent in class. Only the students called her a Nazi not the professor.

The professor most likely excused the woman from class to ease the level of discord taking place within class due to her being a key element of the discord. If you ever taught a class you would know that it's still a practice in crowd control and removing an individual from the crowd does not automatically pin the individual of any wrong doing.

>I majored in

Opinion discarded.

What's the source? Without it there's no way to assert the credibility of the image.

Never mind, I googled it and as far as I can tell it's made up. The original image (top part) was anti-racism, so /pol/ probably just added some text and a pic of some woman to it to push their agenda

>Don´t confront them

This is the first step of normalization of stupidity, both USSR and the Nazis went far with this shit.

>Academic discussion
If you are objectively and scientifically speaking about differences between people you should at very least be honest and have data to back your claims.

If you aren´t then you are just talking an opinion and there is nothing scientific about it, and there is not a single reason why you should learn this, why the fuck should you know an opinion.

In my time as an student most of the time sociology classes simply tell outright lies or opinions which can variate in different perspectives. Which of course they only show one side, without proper contextualization of the time the thing occurred.

It is like teaching one branch of philosophy as a right and all other wrong, which in a school institution is wrong as fuck.

If you are going to school to learn semantics like "we are all the same", the school s nothing more then an opinion incubator.

kek way to ruin nice digits with a retarded post. get the fuck off my board you hypocritical moron. (hypocritical IN THE LEAST)

hell i even know where you are going to to back to so allow me to help, i wouldnt want you to get lost

you can't say for certain whether a given skeleton was male or female but there are certain trends that allow you to make a pretty good guess

>it's better for a society not to discriminate against any group
prove it, fucko
modernity is to suggest the opposite of your claim

>it's okay to make false claims because it protects my fee fees from being hurt
i hope you are shunned from any and all academic institutions

you're either incredibly delusional/deluded or just very bad at shitposting

if only this post were reality

>forensic science is made up by /pol/
holy shit i'll go tell every police department in the country that they owe their livelihood to a bunch of shit-eating faggots on Veeky Forums