Hey, user! We heard you love to cook! Wanna show us what you're made of?

>Hey, user! We heard you love to cook! Wanna show us what you're made of?

What do you make them?

scrambled eggs with tomato sauce with a cheeky bit of ghb

>Wanna show us what you're made of?
*unzips dick*
nah but fuck off OP, go back to /r9k/ we already have one of these in the catalog you faggot.

Black girls > white girls

>What do you make them?
I make these funny-lookin'-ass hoes get the fuck up out my crib.

Whip out my dick and start smacking it with a plastic green spatula and rubbing oil on my nipples.

>What do you make them?
Breasts

gumbo

This.

But also, mix butter and cream cheese with a mixer. Scoop onto parchment and freeze. Coat in flour, egg, and bread crumbs. Freeze again.

Cook for 10-15 sec in 350° oil.

Repeat until she's too fat to escape the grasp of your squalid, atrophied cock.

White girls in North America no longer appreciate food. They're all on fucking fad/hipster diets.

Here I only cook for Asian girls.

whatever trannies like to eat, soylent I guess

$10 bottle of wine and hit up the freezer section for something that sounds vaguely french.

Hello nigger

Stuffed chicken breast.
Bitches love things being put inside other things, if you catch my drift...

Hey.

Marilyn Manson is looking rough these days.

scrambled eggs with cream of sumyungguy

>"I'll surprise you, don't come in the kitchen until it's done ha ha ha!"
>Run into kitchen
>frantically dial some type of food delivery service
>"Come to the back door. THE BACK DOOR. Don't fuck this up for me, motherfucker."

CALCOTADA

>searches fridge
>black pudding and bacon

The left one is obviously a tranny but what about the other two?

Haha fitty so craY mane

>White upper middle class women

The most half assed avocado toast based brunch. They'd still cry yass

the one on the left has to be a dude. I'd concentrate on the one on the right because she looks like she's dressed to get it

Nothing.

Me on the left

Some gluten free, vegan garbage obviously. I guess a bag of grass clippings will suffice.

Shepherd's Pie

Just show 'em some of this. They'll be wetter than sauteed spinach.

Chicken marsala, super easy and impressive to someone who can't cook

Also the middle one really looks a lot like my ex's best friend, saw her pussy once when she was really drunk

A salad. They look like they could lose some weight

cock sandwich

What's with the tranny

I make them get the hell outta my house

Nah, I have plans with the bf.

Looks like Marilyn manson

I make them a bowl of eggs and tell them they have to eat it

Just because she's ugly as hell doesn't mean she's a tranny. Don't be insensitive.

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"hows this for a start"

then again im not autistic like you and I know what girls want

It's a legit question. You really can't tell these days.
An absolute shame.

Yeah what a shame you are.

Fresh fruit salad with a few kale leaves. Wonderful cool juice with a side of lime.

lol fucking homo

Honestly even nowadays if you can't tell someone is a tranny you deserve to be surprised by a massive cock.

You'd have to be literally retarded to be up close with a tranny for more than five minutes without realizing SOMETHING is off-kilter

That is 100% a dude

Left one is trans yeah?

>only 2 actual answers in the thread
sure is food&cooking in here

yep

2 beautiful women and a dude with makeup, long hair and dress

I'd make the 2 women a salad because they like those or yogurt and put my boot in the face of that guy who would try to use the ladies restroom

i would show off the fact that i have traveled around Southeast Asia by making a half-assed thai coconut soup and a noodle dish with salad leaves and grilled pork, with spring rolls for an appetizer and a fruit salad for desert (omg chili pepper on pineapple is actually soooo good u guyz)

or make something from the garden/farmers market, fresh pesto pasta w/ cherry tomatoes or some shit, bitches love fresh stuff and if you grew it i guess it demonstrates competency + ruggedness on your part? idk

im so lonely

I make the one on the left a nice big bowl of poison

A creamy penne dish because White women are easy to impress with basic French food

Am I the only one that wants to make the horse faced tranny eat ALL the eggs after I've pounded her prostate for hours on end?

If you pleebs are going to make salad, at least make a decent one.

Shredded lettuce with a cilantro lime vinaigrette or something. Throw some avocado slices in there too. Chicks love that shit.

I'd feed the middle one my creamy penne

Depends on the time of the year. If summer, I'm fucked because I suck at dishes that feel like summer dishes.

If fall, oh fuck yeah. Probably either an oxtail stew with pumpkin muffins or a french onion soup proper with gruyere and garlic bread.

ez

What the fuck is this?!
Absoltely unpalatable not tasty, maybe you're retard not autistic?

pls no bully

faggot

How fucking new are you? Fucking kill yourself

You can't see adams apple or manhands in photos, tranny's are practiced at best angles for photos. In meatspace I have no sympathy.

You missed out, read the post again.