Who else here

/get drunk and wake up the next day to a messy kitchen and wonder what you made only to find the evidence on your phone/?
I wish I remember eating it.

That's just a mediocre quesadilla, you could literally make one right now if you're that sad about not remembering it.

But I don't want to do dishes

This thread is relevant to my interests.

Started when sober

Don't remember finishing

Leek and garlic IIRC. But what protein to use?

Big fucking hunks of beef are a good start, then more leeks

pls, poser
real blackout shit is when you wake up with tooth-marks in the butter
and piss in the laundry basket

Random shit from the fridge. Pretty caned at this point. Kids, don't operate pressure cookers when drunk.

Real pass out drunk is when you wake up in behind a dumpster in Tucson with no shoes when you live in San Diego.

Worcesterester sauced

keep going

Oh and some pork skin for the gelatin, I want this shit sticky

Time to just throw caution to the wind and start mixing random sauces. Fucking smashed at this point.

Linghams > gutter oil > sriracha

Pour that shit on the pork skin

I think I'm into the scot j at tis stage

Behold the horror!

Go on...

That's it, sorry.

Taste was okay, but it wasn't a pressure cooker dish. And the pork skin would have been better as crackling.

Blue balls thread.

>Dude, I got SOO drunk that one time
>Let's talk about that one time I got so drunk at that place and did that thing!
>DUUUUUDDDDEEEEEE
>Dude, what?
>DUDE, That was AWESOME
>Totally, dude.

Young alcoholics are almost as bad as stoners.

I was smoking also

>being so narcistic that even when you are drunk you have to document every little pointless shit with your stupid smartphone

shaking my head

Oh hey cool! I buy the same cheese! Finlandia, right?

Perhaps, but this thread was more entertaining and on topic than the majority of the threads on Veeky Forums these days.

> that burnt spot

user... i..

>doesn't cook drunk and high
Subhumans fuck off

Why are you bitter at a genuinely interesting thread? Why are you such a faggot?