Here, my doggo with a pizza in his mouth

Here, my doggo with a pizza in his mouth

Your dog is a faggot.

OP is a faggot.

Hey fren, lemme get a slice of that 'za

>not wood fired artisanal local fresh sustainable pizza
lol what a pleb dog

What do you think that is, some kind of faggot doggo?

Let's have a beer friendo

Berners are the best dog but they die young.

>people act like it's a problem when dogs behave according to instinct and defend their food
Why have a dog if you don't want a dog?

The hell are you talking about?

Those are some heckin swell doggos

Those people are idiots.

You fundamentally should not feed dogs around each other.

shit doggos desu.

nice dog, but you should really avoid giving him gluten products.

There's no such thing as a shit dog, only shit dog owners

My S I P C H I N S 2 0 1 7

Creature of culture...

Looks like a good dog, wish I could pet on him

He is a wonderful doggo.

That dog is an ugly piece of garbage and it would fucking kill you in a heartbeat if it was starving enough.

People act like it's a problem if a dog bites when you pull food out of his mouth.

Hey reddit

I would slit your dog's underside open and crack his ribcage in two. I wouldn't even feel anything, either. Maybe slight curiosity. Not saying to be edgy, just, that's what I would do if I could get away with it scott free. I'd fill the chest cavity with elmer's glue.

Oh yeah, that must be why he gets compliments every time we're out for a hike/walk. Duh, silly me!

Axl does not get human food except runaway Cheerios

>I would economically and culturally cripple Germany so badly that they would need to export 1/3 of their population just to pay off the war debts, and then post-hoc fabricate a genocide to blame on them while spending the next century flooding their culture with so much propaganda that their collective conscience would be guilted into taking in tens of millions of third worlders who have an average IQ of room temperature so that they completely and utterly destroy themselves in an act of unwitting and unjustified remorse.
>I wouldn't even feel anything, either. Maybe slight curiosity. Not saying to be edgy, just, that's what I would do if I could get away with it scott free. I'd fill the capital with somalians.

Dogs are pretty horrible desu.

Only subhumans hate dogs

Found the Muslims.

I would put you in a mental hospital,nit saying to he edgy, just, that's what i would do if i could get away with it scott free.

Someone hasn't had their coffee yet

cook it; I mean it's Veeky Forums

go be a jerk somewhere else

Good pic, nice doggie

He looks like [spoiler]a very good boy.[/spoiler]

Berners are all good boys

you better pet that good boy for me OP

faggot

eid mubarak brother

Is he crossed eyed? Looks goofy in a cute way.

He looks like a 10/10 good boy, would run through the fields with

No, he only crosses his eyes when you give him food. He concentrates hard as you can see

I want to hug your dog and give him a belly rub!

fuck. I just lost my shit and blasted coffe out my nose onto my phone.

th..th..thanks

15 year old detected. Go back to /b/

>tfw your doggo is over a thousand miles away
>tfw you can't rub your doggo's belly and call him a good boy
>tfw you can't snuggle with your doggo tonight like you used to

user, hope you get to pet him soon.

I wanna make a Berner and German Shepherd mix. I bet theyd make beautiful pups
Pic very related

OP, I fucking love your doggo and every other doggo here.
Unfortunately I could not find a picture of doggo eating any food. Have this photo instead of him right after he ate a burger for his 8th birthday.

What a cute hotdog

He's my lil sausage baby and I love him

Hops are poisonous to doggos

Dog instinct is also to obey the alpha, just make the instinct to obey the alpha stronger than the instinct to attack others for food. I don't see how that's a bad thing, I can think of a lot more advantages for a dog good at obeying than I can for a dog good at attacking because you take its food specifically.