>class starts about 9am
>attend classes until about 4-5pm
>go home and eat
>start studying if i haven't got any other out-of-uni classes
>if i have attend them
>shower at 8-8:30pm
>meet friends or chill at home
>sleep at about 12pm

>half-awake around 7:30, take 4mg nicotine and 50mg caffeine and go back to sleep
>wake up around 9 am. 5 mins of Duolingo Spanish. Take few health supplements. Shit, super hot shower to raise HGH levels, brush teeth
>write To-Do list for the day
>work until 2:30pm, having taken an additional 250mg caffeine and 10mg nicotine during that time.
>wriskly walk 20mg to a shop and 20min back (gym as well around this time 3x week)
>eat licorice bar on the way to raise cortisol levels
>work intermittently until 9pm or until To-Do list is done
>read up on math, recent papers, etc.
>take magnesium/melatonin/use flux/dim lights to fall get tired
>chill on Veeky Forums/youtube/facebook/etc until ~1am
>sleep

Won't go into more detail than that, buts its even more OCD.

>wake up at 5am
>Do line of Adderall
>Have coffee
>Kill myself

i dig it. especially the to-do list. Tried so many times to stay loyal but ended up fucking it...
does all the stuff you take have a side effect on your daily life?

>get up whenever
>smoke concentrates
>delicious breakfast
>fuck around with software on computer which makes me around 60kUSD/mo.
>do shit with people
>get drunk
>???
>rinse and repeat

fuck yeah CAPITALISM

dude thats a one time thing

How do you guys wake up so early? I cannot function before 11 am. Teach me

KΞK.

well i think its a matter of getting used to it. if you sleep a solid 6-8 hours, you can get yourself to wake up anytime basically

I try to put very achievable goals and not punish myself for failing to complete it. Its mainly to break down tasks into manageable chunks and take the load off my mind of keeping track of everything. It also feels better to check things off one-by-one and lets you maintain motivational momentum.

I've been using these levels of stimulants since years, so its only a mild productivity boost, and also doesn't wear by body out since I'm so resistant. Nicotine and caffeine both have a few health promoting effects in moderate doses. The other supplements I take are for immune system strength, stress management, adaptogens, micro-nutrients, etc which help me from deteriorating. My mind is definitely sharper than even in my early 20s, but my grammar/spelling has rapidly deteriorated mainly due to stream-of-consciousness writing and not giving a fuck anymore.

Its a function of stress and age. It gets easier with age, and it gets easier the less stress there is in your life. Also with more autonomy in life. If you get your only free-time around night, then obviously your brain will convince you to stay awake until 5am. Also look into sleep hygiene: all significant stressors, stimulants, physical activity, bright blue light, etc should occur in the morning and afternoon. Sometimes the time you eat has an effect. Alcohol will mess it up. Keep you sleeping pattern consistent throughout the week.

>Have two slices of toasted bread with jam, along with some oj
>>go to a metro station to meet friend
>>go to uni with friend
>>getting coffee and a slice of cake before class
You sound like a huge pussy

i see.. you are correct about breaking the work into smaller chunks. gonna try that

also, are you using some app for a list or just a plain piece of paper? cause i ve downloaded thousands of apps to help my productivity boost, but ended up bailing on them after some time.

why is that user? youre having vodka shots in the morning?

Plain piece of paper. Simple, fast, tactile, and its physically there. Striking out points with a loud pen-stroke is far more enjoyable than pressing a touch-screen.

>wake up at 1pm
>browse /pol/ for few hours to catch up with news
>brew some coffee and jerk off
>at 5-6pm do a set of math exercises for a math course if I have some exercises due and/or read some material for said courses if I need to catch up with the course
>brew some more coffee and jerk off
>at 8pm go buy some groceries
>at 9pm eat a tv-dinner or patch up some cheap student food
>continue with exercises/reading if there's still something to do, if not browse Veeky Forums/play vidya till 4-5am
>sleep
>repeat

Also, every now and then head to campus for exams.

Boy, it sure feels good to not be a neet.

After luna temp ego altere scienc. Ego lingere cupilii vagin in phantasma. Cupilii est hairy. Ego morsere in phantasma in Skyrim et movere in muterii directio. Ego altere ego in past in futur et in present, causa est eudaimonia. Ad virtu!

you dont attend classes user? is that working for you?

wtf

thanks man, gonna start from tomorrow

Yeah, I usually gain very little from attending classes so I'll rather just read the course books myself. If I need some more in depth explanation for the more difficult stuff, I'll just google it. The internet is full of great resources for math.

>wake up ~07:30
>eat two toasted slices of bread and drink black tea with oat milk and sugar
>walk to school
>attend classes and assist-teach first year classes until ~17:00
>study until ~21:00
>go home
>stop girlfiend from killing herself
>go to sleep around 23:00

fucking kek that was my routin when i was 17. except the tea and oat milk (and that i was a highschooler)

>wake up around 0800
>get dressed, shower, go to school
>come home around 1730
>do homework and study
>go to sleep around 0000

steady

Use an alarm clock made for dead people and bash your head into the side of your bed every morning trying to turn it off.

>>stop girlfriend from killing herself
are you me

I wake up in the morning and the first thing I remember is that I have my goddamn doctorate in mathematics, this results in an immediate rush of endorphins and testosterone which will last for the rest of the day. I then get to work writing down the proofs to the theorems that I solved in my head last night. After that I fuck my 10/10 wife while thinking about my research. I then leave without eating breakfast since I no longer require sustenance. Next follows morning lectures gracing plebs with some invaluable insight into my mind and its firm grasp on the most important field of study in human history. The rest of the I spend developing various mathematical structures on blackboards, the results of which will applied to curing all cancers and building thermodynamically efficient cold fusion reactors. As the day winds down I ponder my surreal existence, I have to dig up my degree to remind myself of the reality that I do in fact have a PhD in mathematics. Finally I fall asleep holding my doctorate and 300k salary slip in my arms.
And then I do it all again.

>Wake up around 9
>Drink half a can of coffee
>Arrive wired at the lab at 11
>Put on noise and breakcore
>Read papers and solve problems for 6 hours
>Exhausted, take a break and do some meetings
>Go home, eat and train at 8
>Repeat

monday
>wake up at 10am
>coffee, shower, another coffee + breakfast
>review past week's bullet journals, evaluate what needs to be done this week, set weekly goals
>drive 20 minutes to parking lot, cycle 10 more minutes to office
>go to departmental research seminars, weekly @ 12pm
>go to office and prepare for week, set up meetings, clear email backlog etc until 4 or 5
>cycle+drive back home
>duolingo french and russian for an hour
>read hindi grammar books for 30 minutes, watch and transcribe ~5 minutes of bollywood clips, takes me 30 minutes usually
>read some texts on economics, capital finance, NLP/linguistics, or philosophy for an hour
>shitpost until i get tired

tuesday-friday
basically the same as monday but I start at 8:30am after tossing and turning for hours, sleeping from like 4-6am, then tossing and turning some more. also skip breakfast

>Wake up at 6am
>Orange Juice and Bread
>Read some book on the bus to college
>College
>Read more about the book on the bus to home
>Home
>Study of languages (French and Russian)
>Practice the violin/Music Theory
>Practice some drawing
>Study about what I learned in college
>Practice some writing
>Exercises for 30 minutes
>Free time (Games, Movies or Manga/Anime)
>Shower
>Pray
>Sleep at 11pm

I was trying to find some time to study about humanities, mainly philosophy, theology and history, but it's hard. I think I'll just tackle those subjects after I learn all the languages I plan to.

Weird coincidence seeing this thread today. Maybe someone will find some value in this. I'm old now, 42, and have been through a lot of different routines. College was similar to some of the other posts here. Basically, it was

>wake up
>do college
>do lab
>do homework
>sleep

Then went straight into professional life and it was

>wake up
>go to work
>work until brain shuts off
>browse web
>play online poker
>dream about starting my own business
>leave work
>maybe do something with friends from work
>maybe sex with semi-uninterested, semi-hot girlfriend who is mostly in it for the financial stability
>sleep

Eventually, I grew a set of balls and did start a business and it became

>wake up
>work 18 hours on start-up
>have panic attacks constantly on the verge of bankruptcy
>tfw no gf
>try to sleep
>can't sleep
>oh good it's 6:00 AM, time to go back to work

After eight years of that and way too much stress, it did finally pay off and we successfully launched a product and made a bunch of money. Then life was

>wake up feeling like a lottery winner
>do whatever the fuck I want all day
>go to a bar and meet someone
>bring them home
>hours of consensual missionary (yeah I'm freaky)
>sleep until the afternoon

I did that and got a little careless with money. Traveled too much, partied too much, went broke again. Now I'm working on actually doing something with purpose. I'm "turning pro" like Steven Pressfield explains in "The War of Art." Life changing. Sucks that I didn't discover this earlier in life, but better late than never. I treat my "hobby," which is making video games, like a very serious full-time job. I don't worry about whether or not it will make me rich or even whether or not people will like the final product. I just put my head down and work.

What a sad life, man...

Got any tips for start-ups? I'm finishing a Comp. Sci./AI PhD and want to be my own boss. Sick of academia, pointless bureaucracies, slowness, being held back by mediocre people with a chip on their shoulder. Was planning on going software dev -> contractor -> small business. I got good social skills for an aspie so that shouldn't be a problem.

>>stop girlfiend from killing herself
Fuck man... hits home...

That sounds like a good approach to me. The trick is saving up enough money to be able to work with no income for a while -- possibly longer than you expect. So there will come this day when you decide you're ready and you quit that job. No more paycheck and you have to watch that savings shrink a little every single day. That is so stressful that it can break most people. If you can get past that and find motivation every day, not get lazy, and not give up, then you will make it. The secret is choosing a business that gives you actual purpose. Doing the thing you were born to do. Otherwise, you will burn out very quickly.

>being held back by mediocre people with a chip on their shoulder
Yeah, welcome to the tech industry. Acutally, probably any industry.

Thanks

Quid in irrumabo absolutum dicere puer, quid me temptatis

>wake up at 7AM
>have my coffee and porridge
>mindlessly browse the internet until 11:00PM
>go to bed
>repeat until death

I feel you, the only reason for uni is letters of recommendation and a piece of paper that says you know stuff

i would have enjoyed this much more in green text, get to it

>Have two slices of sugar with a glass of sugar
>Later, have sugar with a side of kidney failure and hypertension

>Wake up at 7:45, browse chans until 8:30
>Get dressed
>Eat banana, protein bar and 2 cups of coffee on the way to class
>Eat lunch with friend
>Return to home, suffer a trigeminal neuralgia attack and spend the next 3 hours lying in a dark room
>Eventually it subsides, do homework, go for a run
>Eat dinner
>Browse internet until tiredness overcomes fear of pain
It's a life.

i approve.

>>Pray
?

GREENTEXTTT plz

>virtue signaling: the thread
>on an anonymous imageboard
really makes you think

what?

Yes

>Wake up at 4:30
>Exercise for about an hour
>Shower until 6:00
>Breakfast, which I make myself
>Get ready for class at 7:30
>Get back home at 1:00
>Lunch
>Start studying college stuff
>Stop in about 4-5 hours
>Study interesting stuff
>Sleep at around 9:30-10:00

It's pretty boring, but satisfying.

very nice... but dont you get like super exhausted? waking up at 4:30?

I'm lucky that way, I don't require much sleep. 6 hours is enough to refresh me. I can even function with 3-4 hours, but then I get tired.

Friday:

>Wake up around 12PM
>Shit, shower, brush my teeth until I feel like I'm done
>Open up a can of tuna and sprinkle some salt on it before devouring that shit with relish (the emotion kind, not the condiment kind)
>Drive to work
>Listen to one of my many playlists depending on what mood I'm feeling in at the time (feeling pumped and gung-ho means rap and hip hop, feeling relaxed and cool means country or reggae, if I wanna drive fast I put on either punk rock, EDM, or oldies rock-and-roll, depending on the time of day and how I'm dressed)
>Get to work 5 minutes late and wonder why my boss still hasn't fired me by now
>Get out around 6 o'clock
>Drive to the gym
>Lie in my car trying to psyche myself up for my next workout
>Repeat "Nut up or shut up" over and over again before finally saying "fuck it" and throwing myself out of the car and into the gym
>Work out until around 8
>Go home
>Cook myself a delicious pork shoulder roast
>Severely underestimate the time it takes to steam a whole pork shoulder
>3 hours later, put that pork shoulder aside while it steams for an additional 3 hours so I can cook myself some ramen
>Blend together a chocolate milkshake using whole milk, two raw eggs, two scoops of protein, and some delicious budget-bucket ice cream
>Forget to throw two eggs in the ramen, so I throw some in by now and hope the residual heat will be enough to cook them sufficiently
>Eat ramen with half-cooked eggs and gulp down my 64oz milkshake
>Still a little hungry so open pot of steaming pork shoulder and force myself to contain a loud "OW" when I get burned by the steam, because I'm a robot and I feel no pain
>Cut little bits of pork off with a knife and eat it over the stove like an animal
>Get full and sleepy, but have to force myself to stay up for the next three hours because if the pork doesn't steam continuously for the next 3 hours, the end product is gonna taste like a big ball of wadded leather and shit
>Browse Veeky Forums, because you

>...guys are my only friends
>Masturbate
>Wish for a qt gf
>Go on Omegle and try to videochat with people because I didn't get enough (You)'s tonight
>Spend the next 3 hours trying to find some nice grills to talk to, but end up talking to some probably clinically autistic 15 year old boy about lifting
>Want to disconnect from him, but don't want to be rude because he's kind of slow
>Keeps asking me to flex for him, and finally get the courage to disconnect from him when he screeches at me because I won't show him my penis
>Pork shoulder should be done by now
>Take shoulder out of steamer and it's so tender I can pull it apart with my barehands if I really wanted to
>Shred it up and cook it over a skillet with some soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger
>Cook some cabbage on the side with water and salt
>Still hungry so I combine the two ingredients together to make Kalua Pork
>Bree guh
>Super tired, but I force myself to do all the dishes before going to bed
>Go on my laptop before sleep
>End up spending an extra 3 hours fapping to cheerleader pictures on JBGallery Dot Kom
>Can't go to sleep without pissing because read about Urinary Tract Infections that one time I was waiting in the hospital
>Literally catch my eyelids drooping while I'm taking a leak
>Decide I can brush my teeth tomorrow
>Go to bed
>Dream about kids I have to look after for work being kidnapped and slaughtered
>Wake up afraid to go back to sleep in case I have the same nightmare
>Fall asleep typing up a poem on my laptop
>It goes like this:

A lemon tree does not grow sour.
Only its lemons do...

Ma nigga.

That routine will seriously get you through a day of constant studying between classes. Like you don't even need to eat lunch, so study time is maximized.

What do people eat for breakfast and shit? My diet is utter shit. I don't eat enough for breakfast so I usually go out and buy overpriced shit for lunch REEEEE

living the life, do

have you ever travelled? Stay up a full night and force yourself to sleep when you are tired post-5 pm. The following days you can simply ratchet your sleep schedule accordingly - jesus. Do not try supplements or stims or downers during your reset, and plan your meals accordingly. (e.g I want to sleep before 10:30pm, so I will eat at the latest 6:30pm, so I have 4 hours digestion)

take the internet away from yourself for a month

Has the same effect as meditation

The biggest thing to help me was to buy an alarm clock, and keep my smartphone out of my room when I'm trying to sleep. Also, don't bring your laptop, or play games, or w/e in your bed. You'll condition yourself to do anything but get sleepy. On top of that, blue light is shown to stimulate alertness.

Next, if you typically go to bed late, there are two things you can do:

a) Go to bed earlier. Just do it. Fuckin Nike that shit or w/e.

b) If you want to be heroic, pull an allnighter, then go to bed at the time you want to go to bed. This is not a recommended way to do it, as it isn't terribly healthy, but it's how I fixed myself. Just go to bed at 8PM, and fuckin bam, you'll be up at 4-5.

Of course, given the timestamp of this post, you'll see I'm slipping back into old habits. Ahhh, they really don't die.

Establish a pattern and define necessities. Used to have a 4am-noon job that required me waking up at ~3. Subtract 8 hours and you have ~7pm as a target bedtime. Also, get a quality alarm clock and focus on just that sound. That way nothing distracts you from sleep but the alarm and it can get you out of deepest sleep. Third, put the alarm clock far away (top of bookshelf on opposite side of room for example). This will force you to get up to turn it off. Only snag is giving up and going back to bed.

Pic related works wonders for me because it starts slow and works up to faster, more annoying buzzer.

>get up and take an hour to relax and get ready
>go into lab and do research/write my dissertation for 10 hours, maybe have a meeting
>get some chipotle or chinese food
>eat and youtube/Veeky Forums for 1-2 hours
>sleep

this has been everyday recently. another month or so and ill be done FOREVER

>Get up
>Pray
>Study the bible
>Jog
>Go to school/work/church
>Relax
>Cook/Eat
>Study STEM
>Relax
>Study the bible
>Pray
>Sleep

You forgot:
>Take meth
>Yell at doctors that they don't understand me
>Read naturalnews.com

Blogposting, heh? Fiiine.

>wake up 6:00 am
>do my things in the bathroom
>drink a cup of black coffee
>read something in my Kobo
>go out to take the bus to the uni at 7:20 am
>if I arrive early, read something or study; else go to classroom
>stay at the uni until 6:00 pm, feeling constantly depressed because of some bad grades and 2+ assignments I need to deliver
>take two buses to get home
>arrives home at usually 19:15 pm
>eat something while browsing the internet
>studying session from 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm
>watch anime until 11:30 pm
>read something/browse internet/talk to boyfriend until I sleep (I usually won't be awake after 1:00 am)

T-that's it, I guess.

>19:15 pm
I meant 7:15 pm, obviously.

Why are you wasting 11 hours a day at a university?

Youre a nice person

pretty much my everyday life, minus the Japanese stuf.

Two days/week. The rest is usually classes from 8:30 am until noon. But I study every afternoon when I'm free, so it's not that different.

I feel for the CS meme.

>feel
Why am I so confused today?

I enjoyed reading this. Thank you user.

>Wake up round noon
>Go to store to get fresh food, do yoga
>Shower, eat fresh, drink orange juice
>Go to work till 22
>Drive home
>Stay up till 4 gaming, surfing
>Drink or friends when I have a day off
>Sleep 8 hours

I have a sleep cycle disorder.

This is incredibly comfy. What do you do?

No no and I don't know what that site is.

I've seen 4 neurologists, I think they understand what's going on pretty well, it's just that they can't really do anything about TN. I was on gabapentin for a while but it made me sleepy.

Get a job where you have to be up early

Also stop shitposting after 10pm

>wake up
>moonwalk into shower
>eat 2 slices of bread
>either go to work or turn on pc
>stare at my to do
>just can't make myself work on my thesis
>waste day and cry myself to sleep

fuck i only got 2 weeks left

trips for a tipp?

5:45 - get up and shower
6:00 - prepare breakfast for work
6:15 - leave for work
6:30 - work (pauses included)
15:15 - leave for home
15:30 - arrive home and surf the internet and Veeky Forums
18:00 - dinner, afterwards continue surfing
22:30 - prepare for bed, usually take the day's dump if I haven't had to earlier
22:45 - go to bed

seems about right

how can it be virtue signaling if it's anonymous, you fucking retard.

he's just mad that people are more productive than him

19 year old med student
>Wake up at 4:30 am
>bath, coffee, breakfast, read
>get to school, class starts at 7 am
>finish usually at 1 pm
>go to lab because doing doctorate at the same time as med school
>out of lab at 6-7 usually
>go to the gym
>get home at 10 pm
>study, homework, more reading until im finished and not before

I was offered a payed position as an assistant researcher at an important lab, Im sure I could do it besides everything else. But I dont know if it's worth having absolutely 0 free time, what do you say friends?

CC student
>wake up at 6am from Alexa alarm
>"alexa, shut the fuck up"
>lay there wanting to kill myself
>summon courage to face day
>its 6:45 for some reason, need to leave soon
>shit
>shower, clothes, backpack, coffee, car
>drive to 8am discrete structure class
>listen to teacher teach in the most unorganized way possible, nothing she says makes any sense, wonder why I come to class when i gain no comprehension from it
>10 minutes after, linear algebra class
>fucking rectangles with numbers in them or whatever.
>two hour break until physics
>kiss gf and finish physics homework during that time, eat a bag of Flamin Hot Munchies mix every time, without fail.
>3 hr physics class, nearly fall asleep every time
>go home, finish online homework due at midnight, then procrastinate all studying
>stay up late, next day have the day off
aaaand that is exactly how its going to go down in 5 hours and 54 minutes

Not on that schedule, mr overachiever.

>wake up at 4pm
>Inject OJ into my veins
>Check reddït
>Go back to bed

Good day today