Gf made this breakfast

gf made this breakfast
smash or pass?

Toast is raw. Would not eat

>smash or pass?
Are you 12

Eggs could have been on a tad longer but it looks good regardless.

I like my eggs cooked a little longer but yeah looks good. would smash/10

Not super in to it. Taters seem half-assed, and gravy looks weak. Also, the plating is super sloppy. Pass.

Cholesteral/10. You don't need 3 eggs, chubs.

Disgusting, eggs look overcooked, toast looks untoasted, plus who eats plain brocoli and mashed potatoes + gravy for breakfast

Pass. You need to leave that woman for feeding you poison.

>broccoli
cuck

Smash. Your lady cooks a decent looking meal, something that most of the neckbeards on this board will never get unless its from their mother.

Do you think you can get salmonela from toast you mong ?

>gf
Liar

Diabetes/10
Unless you're about to go plough your your field, you don't need this much food. Is your gf American?

no but i'd rather have toasted toast than untoasted toast

i think its toastenella

Why mashed potatoes and gravy alongside broccoli for breakfast? Seems like very odd choices to me.

We grow people taller than 3 feet here in America.

Would Eat/10

I'd eat the bacon and toast, but pass on the rest. I don't like eggs, but the rest looks good aside from the fact that mashed potatoes and broccoli do not belong at breakfast.

>are you 12?

Are you?

Would fuck up that plate, then slay your gf's pussy while you finish your breakfast.

>Raw toast

smash

the plate on her head

The potatos and broccoli are unusual choices for breakfast, but I love potatos and broccoli. Smash/10.

Have a wank m8

the broccoli to bacon ratio is too messed up. i can't eat it.

this, it's not fucking salmon ffs

>wider
FTFY

Smash her, then eat. Business before pleasure.

Pass because she probably only made it so she could take pics and post it on Instagram saying how great she is so she can feed her ego

Bra if she's beautiful in your eyes (or when you think about her it makes your dick so hard it does all the thinking for you), and she makes you breakfast like that. If that's your gf, smash that until the both of you got sore genitals.

Pass. She's trying to copy something she has seen on either YouTube or some other site. As has already been said, odd choice with the broccoli, weak gravy and potatoes, otherwise ok eggs and toast but it's eggs and toast.

Thing is, she didn't make this because she thought you personally would like it. She made it to see if she could make something look like a picture she saw.

If that's honestly your girlfriend's doing then you should break up with her and find someone else. Life is short my man, don't waste it on a bitch that can't cook.

So be single? The only women that can cook well are fat or can only cook a few items well. Might as well just go gay.

If you only go to bars or fuck apps to pick up on women, that's the kind of woman you get. If you want a woman who can cook your best bet is to find them outside of the city, at church or some other social event. Just need to get out of your usual haunts user.

>broccoli and eggs
marry her.

Looks pretty decent, would eat /10.

hope your girlfriend is hot, at least. Sorry about your ''''''''''''''''meal''''''''''''''''''

you've obviously never been with an asian woman

Absolutely smash. How do you get a gf that makes breakfasts like that for you? asking for a friend.

>cooking for your 12yo bf
MOMMY

>Toast is raw.
So... bread then?

Mashed potato and broccoli for breakfast is a bit odd but I'd still eat it.

>salmonella spots on egg yolks

RIP OP

eggs and broccoli, potatoes and bread, she likes big dick bears.
would smash. needs some Tabasco sauce

smash. would ask for black pepper, hot sauce, and jam