How'd I do bros

How'd I do bros

>two corn waters
>concentrated corn gummies
>GMO wheat topped with corn-enhanced "tomato" sauce, "cheese" from corn-fed cattle, and meat from corn-fed animals
Do Americans really do this?

10/10 you're a tub of shit

Nothing wrong with GMO you dumb son of a bitch. I agree with you one everything else tho.

You're forgetting we also drown the pizza in ranch dressing from corn-fed cattle, with a little corn sweetening to make it pop.

Corn waters.....lol

Middle class southerner detected, my gut is saying VA or NC, your gut is saying you're 260ish lbs

>tfw your diet is 100% corn

We really don't have much of a choice. Basically every food item, no matter how wholesome it seems, owes its existence to the almighty corn.

No, not necessarily, you are correct. But in most of it's applications used today it probably isn't the best. We could make GMO veggies to grow in the desserts of africa but instead most GMO is crap made to be invasive and destroy other crops. That isn't to say there aren't more benign GMO foods out there.

YASSSS queen SLAYYYYYYY

OP here ...145lbs

Dammit. How'd I do on location?

Way the fuck off senpai

Double fuck

Show us the pizza, OP

or wheat isnt GMO dummy

wheat has a massive chromosome and is very hard to engineer, don't think we aren't working on it though

How high are you right now?

Bow before He-Who-Walks-Behind-the-Rows, Outlander! But, yes. Fucking corn in everything. It's part of the mind control plot to make us all pudding people unable to fight against the asians and their Rice-Lord.

>He didn't watch the Alien Covenant documentary

think it's eaten by now and op passed put

O B S E S S E D

B

S

E

S

S

E

D

What was your goal exactly?
Then we can discuss how you did.

CRASHING THIS BOARD!

The fight fight scene in the the gas gas stastation was good

This. I mean if you were trying to show off or present it to us, I r8 a 2/10. Pizza from Domino is an automatic failure when many options exist.

Immediately, every fucking time an amerifatso with a poisoned liver and diabeetus jumps to the defense of GMO without having the first fucking idea of why it's toxic poisonous shit that's even banned in fucking India because like all amerifatsos he's a captive of a prison state. A caged animal desperate to win the affection of a cruel master so maybe it's cage might get upgraded one day. Absolutely pathetic.

lmao ur so redpilled

How does the Dollar General Mountain Dew knockoff compare to the real thing?

>tfw I live in Iowa and my apartment is literally surrounded by corn fields

fpbp

> Le GMO boogeyman

your gut weighs 145 pounds?

Name one peer reviewed and not discredited study that says GMOs are dangerous

I'm yuropoorean and even I find you embarrassing

>corn waters

CornWater™

Extracted corn sugar really isn't any worse than other extracted sugars. They're all equally terrible.

the fuck is mtn explosion

>mtn explosion

is it any good?

does eating too much corn literally turn you into a pig-man or did your mother just crossbreed with farm animals like I assume most do in iowa

bretty good friend. looks like something i'd get

Kek

This. The only reason they're bad is government corn subsidies made HFC so cheap that made processed junk ultra affordable.

Op here, sry guys I was really hungover and forgot to post the pizza. One of the anons earlier was correct about me passing out.

About the Mt. Explosion....its really really close to the taste of the Dew.

>soviets obsessed with growing corn
>america can't stop shoving corn on everything
Someone call /x/