Why those guys who laugh at "spiritual" social constructs like god or afterlife often manage to take "secular" social...

Why those guys who laugh at "spiritual" social constructs like god or afterlife often manage to take "secular" social constructs like morality or human rights seriously?

Because God isn't gonna steal a nigga's bike.

"God isn't real and if He was I'd kill Him" - Richard Dawkins

Glad that retard Hitchens died

>why those guys who laugh at teenage comedies often like apples and lasagna?
Your question is retarded. If this is bait for 'muh god is the only possible source of morality' I suggest you try and reunite with him ASAP.

At least Dawkins invented memes. The other three are entirely useless waste of space

How can you have morality without moral absolutes (God)?

>all the cool people are in hell anyway xD

which is irrelevant since you'd be too busy burning for eternity

Because they're still protestants whether they know it or not.

Classical extraverts, as in those who think Phenomena are real and Noumena aren't, barely hold 2 consonant beliefs.

Also...why do I agree with all the quotes in the image, as a Gnostic?

>that which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence
Like three previous statements? Thank you, Hitch

But he's right.

>imblyign there's empirical evidence for spiritual beliefs

By establishing axioms of truth based on instinctive human concepts of empathy, equity and freedom.

>Morality isn't spiritual

Many people claim visions, induced by certain substances or whatever, are empirical proof. But I am 100% Spiritual and disagree 100%.

But morality is based in disgust, not any of that flighty garbage.

>instinctive
Good luck building a stable moral system based on M'h feels

Human rights, and respect for the life is a cliche, and people who reject God get lost in human philosophies without understanding the dominion of the spiritual.

>implying you know what empirical means

>instinctive human concepts of empathy, equity and freedom.

So only Westerners are human I guess.

>it's another christfags try to justify their bullshit by autistically denying secular morality episode
kys yourselves

Google "mapping the moral domain." there are at least 5 major moral dimensions across the world. What you call disgust (purity), and then also ingroup loyalty, obeying authority, minimising harm, promoting fairness.

me BTFO!!!

>secular morality

Prove that it doesn't exist. I demand you to, otherwise I will continue to believe.

The burden of proof is on you, STEMshit

It exists because God mapped your mind, body, and soul like a pro, with divine direction. Without his existence and protection, your morals would certainly be astray.

How ironic, double C.

So we could exist at all without God?

>By establishing axioms
So you're replacing one absolute, God, with a bunch of others?
Fantanstic logic, senpai

God is not an absolute for Xtian's. he COULD have been, which would have been awesome, but in their lack of imagination they made him a dude.