You didn't single-handedly begin an entire field of mathematics by the age of 20

>you didn't single-handedly begin an entire field of mathematics by the age of 20

What's your excuse, Veeky Forums? I thought you guys were smart.

Everything I'm smart enough to develop has already been done by someone centuries ago.

In my defense, I'm smart but lazy.

He looks like Barron.

In fairness modern mathematics has advanced to the point where doing this would be impossible even by historical geniuses
[spoiler]also am brainlet[/spoiler]

I could if I wanted to. However the field would probably be extremely niche and uninteresting.

I wasn't born French.

thats what everyone says

Challenge accepted. Brb in 24 hours.

>you didn't single-handedly begin an entire field of mathematics by the age of 20
You actually fucking believe that? You believe that one little retard facing a duel wrote an entire branch of mathematics in a few scribbles on a single sheet of paper?
People say that about him out of PITY, user. He was just some twit whose mouth got his ass in deep trouble.

i also didn't challenge some chad to a duel because my oneitis cucked me and subsequently died.

(You)

gottem

all of the branches already got invented

>tfw independently came up with calculus and topology on my own as a teenager only to discover they were already invented hundreds of years ago

>mathematics
>smart

>stamp collecting
>smart

How do I achieve great things Veeky Forums? I am 18 years old. I haven't done much, I want to find the right path. I study hard and get the best grades in my school, but I haven't really done anything brilliant.

>implying I didn't
You filthy brainlets are not allowed to view my geometry until I die and my grandchildren mail my journals to the university. I've been working since I was 17 and it's been nearly a decade. My apartment is like a library. If there's a fire the world should wring its hands in silent agony the likes of which were never felt since the sacking of Alexandria.

He looks like the ultimate gentleman,

>[spoiler]also am brainlet[/spoiler]
we can see that lol

I saw some lady on shark tank get invested in for a rolled up towel and some straps to tie it to your head. It was for curling your hair. If thats too complicated for your brain you should explode it onto the ceiling.

That has nothing to do with math tho

>you didn't get shot over some girl who wasn't even remotely interested in you

I'm fine, thanks.

>Not fighting over the female

Brainlets. It was a worthy sacrifice.

>yfw both of them died over some (lack of) pussy

>dying for some bitch
>worthy sacrifice

im an entitled piece of shit who was negged himself whenever he had a creative thought

>implying

I also saw an episode where an entrepreneur devised a machine that could turn salt into gold.

Here is a new niche field of math based on vague uninteresting constructions.

Pic related.

Hmm, I don't know, seems a little bit... derivative

X'D

omg i understand this maths referance

>you didn't die fighting over some ho
Galois would be antifa garbage if he was alive today.

Because I suck donkey dick at math, and I'm not actually that smart for a smart guy. Even if I wasn't, someone else came up with it first.

That is not even a presheaf b/c of the boundary condition.

Just because u vanishes on ∂U does not mean its restriction to V subset U will vanish on ∂V.

In fact, if it did, we could probably show via induction that u is identically 0.

So what does it mean to create a new branch of math

Are there infinitely many branches of math, such as for instance whatever bullshit topological jargon this user just posted, but only some of them are useful, or are there legitimately some fields of math that existed before humans discovered them and they are inherent as opposed to just useful symbolic notation?

Furthermore, if branches of math "exist", could there be a new branch of math that is basically:

>A) the branch of math concerning the study of an enumerator of all branches of math
>B) the branch of math concerning the value assignment to branches of math outputted from an iteration of A's enumerator
>C) the meta-branch of math concerning the pairing of A's enumerator with B's value assigner, to automatically iterate over all branches of math and find the highest value ones

Is this a thing? Or is it made impossible or irrelevant by algorithmic complexity or Godel's Incompleteness Theorems? Or maybe even the halting problem.

Galois would lead the [math]\beta[/math] uprising if he were among us today

/thread

doesn't sound very smart.

>tfw so smart you mathematically prove that it's better to spend your youth masturbating and playing video games than learning a marketable skill

Saw this on leddit.
Someone explain to a brainlet what it means.

>Saw this on leddit.
Leave.