What foods common in North America are non-existent in your country?

What foods common in North America are non-existent in your country?

a lot of fat suggary unhealty shit
we have like 10 mcdonaldses and like 1 burger king and 1 kfc

>peanut butter in the fridge

American BBQ sauce AKA corn syrup sauce with tomatoes and pepper. Why do you disgusting Americans have to dump sugar on meat of all things? American BBQ is some of the foulest food on the planet.

I didn't notice that before. Also the marshmallow puff and marshmallows have no business there either.

Fucking Euros.

Wow, such a huge amount of faggotry condensed into one post.

I NEED SUM SUGAR WITH MAH MEAT, CLETUS!

sounds like you're jealous whichever enriched shit hole you live in was second to the plate when it came to BBQ
we invented it and we perfected it, cry some more

do they reaööy sell ice in american grocery stores?

I'm pretty sure that's just shelving, not a fridge.

Natural peanut butter does need refridgerating.

Really more of a gas station and/or corner store thing

No it doesn't, I've been eating it for about 13 years and never once refrigerated it.

Yes, it's for filling coolers. Most people don't want to spend several days freezing enough ice cubes to fill their cooler when they can spend $2 on a big bag of ice.

I just go to hotels and find the ice machine

No it doesnt

Jalapeños. Couldn't find them when I was in the U.K.

The Stubb's sauce and almond Snickers are the only decent things I see. They could have made better choices for most everything else.

Yes, mostly for camping/cookouts when you don't have time to freeze enough ice for a cooler. It's the same cost, considering a water bill, to just get the ice from a store in a big bag

> Americas

Why is there is absolutely no latin american or canadian food in that display. Why bother calling it that?

beans and wieners

I live in the People's Republic of Canuckistan and I've never seen both beans and wieners sold together in the same can

are you the same faggot that's been giving that bbq thread a hard time all day? Must feel great living in shitty eastern europe.

>hunts

i see the heinz mafia hasn't gotten to you yet

Really, a whole shelve dedicatated to marshmallows? I haven't had one in over 8 years.

What are some examples of quintessentially Canadian products?

>Americans have no culture

Umm, try again sweaty

maple syrup

poutine

"no name brand" just about everything
Maple Syrup
Bagged milk
Canned or powdered poutine gravy
Morse's, Red Rose or King Cole tea
Coffee Crisp candybars
... Clearly Canadian sparkling water?

poutine, kraft dinner, all dressed chips, nanaimo bars, their weird-ass bacon, and maple syrup.

plus, like, i assume they can hunt moose or something.

They have low density, they take up a lot of space. There's that much shelf space for marshmallows in American grocery stores too, it's just in the baking goods or candy aisles.