Post a picture of food that represents the country youre from

Post a picture of food that represents the country youre from

never tried it myself, not sure if i would like it

Literally made from grains, not shit.
>being this ashamed of your country

You should. Herring paired with pickles is amazing.

born and raised in toronto but I've eaten this all my life so whatevs Guangdong is my city

Last time I was in Rotterdam I had a broodje haring and it was fucking amazing

Everyone already knows that Canada is a chink infested and practically China 2.0.

>A process allows meat that would have been turned into dog food into a useable, affordable meal

Who started this meme about pink slime? It's not like it's any grosser than sausage.

Yes. Yes it is. Unless your idea of sausage is pink slime in a sheath, it very much is. Retard.
t. Actually makes and serves sausage from time to time

I want to visit the woods near Vancouver where scenes of Statgate were shot. Is the place crowded and if so, are there are a lot of Chinese people there?

Heil my celtic bretherin :3 ~~

Delicious.

No it's not.

Vancouver: lots of Koreans and Japanese
Toronto: basically mainland China

Why is there so much raw onions? Do you actually eat it, or is it like parsley? I mean, if I get a gyro, I like a little bit of raw onions, but only if it comes with some tomatoes and tzatskzikati sauce, and I see neither of those.

Yes you eat it you mongoloid. It's not a gyro, it's a munchie box.

I know it's not a gyro, but it shares many similarities. When it comes to saying what goes good with what, I don't even see the need to make a distinction. They're basically the same thing in different forms. Why are you so upset? I'm really sorry...

>I'm really sorry...

kek

america?

begone foul hebrew

I'm not a kike.

>what a kike would say: the post

Now look here you fucking goyim, when I say I'm not a filthy kike, I mean I'm not a filthy slimy subhuman backstabbing civilization-destroying rotten inbred kike, okay??

>Vancouver: lots of Koreans and Japanese
What the fuck you talking about? Yes there's plenty of them but Vancouver is called Van Kong for a reason. Some of the suburbs are over 60% Chinese.

I blame Monsanto/Bayer for the pink slime epidemic.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you want to cry about filler in meat products, cry about Subway's chicken being like 50% soy. Oh wait, you won't, because you're an effeminate little soy-loving fuccboi who takes dick up the ass nightly.

BEST SAMMICH

dood aan DENK

North Korea?

If they are still milking those cows.... Do you actually think they separate the cows with other diseases from the pink slime pile? Do you actually think you should be proud about feeding that to your children?

>A process allows meat that would have been turned into dog food into a useable, affordable meal
oh hey I'm so smart I just invented another such process
it's called "literally eating dog food"
I think you'll love it
thank me later

I love you.

So can you give me any real reasons why we shouldn't eat it besides "yucky!"

>yucky
Don't you mean *Acquired taste.

Eating cow tumors is bad for you. Those cows are covered in shit their entire life. Ammonia residue in your food. Toxic chemical sprayed crops not fit for humans are fed to cows, passing on in their fat.

I think you should dig for yourself. This is not a fruitless dig, I assure you.

Maybe start with Monsanto/Bayer, DDT, PCBs, Dioxin, glyphosate side effects, ect....

iowa?

Plants are covered in shit, it's called fertilizer. Yummy nitogen, a main component of ammonia.

Who said cow tumors are bad? Beyond the icky factor, you have to prove that the cellular mechanisms behond cancer in cows have an analogue in humans, eg FOXP (up/de? been a while) regulation is one human cell cancer pathway.

>toxic chemicals
Fearmongering. You wouldn't eat Roundup, but you spray it on crops. Even organic crops are covered in anti-pest bacterial colonies. Yum!

I bet you can't guess which shithole I reign from...

It's similar to hotdogs atleast. And it isn't that much different from sausage when you only think about the components

uma delicia

Yep.

why do they have bowlcuts?

They're monk(ey)s.

Street food is best food

It's not gyro, retard.

>literally
tard.

>shithole region
The USA?

Hallo mein Freund

kind of is tho
munchy boxes come with kebab meat, chips, pizza, curry and salad that nobody eats

A true meal needs beans and torresmo tô be a meal

Nichte Schnitzel? Or is that more of a Bavarian thing?

It's all about the chicken feet and those little yellow egg custard pastry things

I would say that meat and three or barbeque restaurants pretty well define the South. Fried chicken is king in my native GA, but I grew up on pork chops, cornbread, mashed potatoes, and butter beans.
Brunswick stew is also really big here. Any time I go out of state, theirs is garbage.

haggis roll best roll

They are milking that cow so its udder does not explode. It can cause serious damage to a milk cow if it isnt milked regularly. Imagine having your bladder fill but you can only piss when someone presses a button or sucks on your dick. We both know that you dont have anyone around to do either so enjoy your abdominal cavity full of piss.

weisswurstfrühstück is love

>pasta
>dried
So America?

>It's similar to hotdogs atleast
Don't eat hotdogs.>it isn't that much different from sausage
Yes, it is. For reasons stated. The slurry they use to make hotdogs and other "sausage" is not what goes into proper sausage. That'd be ground meat. Not the icky urban legend eyes-and-snouts-and-rectums kind, but rather scraps, trimmings and ends of meat that didn't quite make good portions otherwise.

Don't eat shit. You deserve and can afford better.

muy bien

Actually it's more of an Austrian thing

>Hencho
>Not "hecho"
You fail miserably speaking spanish.

I just love watching pink slime/mechanically separated chicken flowing. Something about it really satisfies my autism.

UMA

it's very fitting from what I've seen, but nobody will ever guess it

>muh companies muh capitalism
>it's safe goy
.05 deposited

I'm from Afghanistan.

Kankerlekker godverdomme

Persian food in Toronto.

are those raisins?

sweden yes

>no crushed cherry powder
0/10, see me after class

Yes.

>1/2 scottish
>1/4 english
>1/4 french canadian
>muh heritage
a hearty stew with a side of alcoholism

I just ate this meat pie.

And a custard tart

>Crushed cherry powder
You mean sumac? Usually the sumac packets those restaurants give with take out is sub-par, so I refrain from using it.

oh shit, it's not cherries?
never knew.

Looks delicious. Really liking the flakiness of that meat pie. Where?

>Imagine having your bladder fill but you can only piss when someone presses a button or sucks on your dick.

Haha yeah i wonder what that would be like

>muh capitalism is ebil
>everyone I don't like is a paid shill

Army vet here. thats the best food ever made.