What does Veeky Forums think of Rasing Canes...

What does Veeky Forums think of Rasing Canes. Rappers turned this simple chicken joint into some holy grail of being ghetto as fuck and smoking weed in the huge drive thru lines. I think the chicken is great but walking in always feels trashy as fuck because of the crowd this place draws in.

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/drive-thru-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple chicken is the best chicken. That said human trash is universal: white trash, black trash, hispanic trash, asian trash, euro trash.

No place or ethnicity is without it's scumbags and assholes.

So go to one that isn't in the ghetto. There's a raising canes in the suburbs near where I live and it's always full of white teenagers and soccer moms.

Never had it, not in my area. You'd be hard pressed to convince this jigga it's better than Popeyes spicy chicken though.

Here in SoCal there is ONE canes about 3 miles from me in Downey.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/drive-thru-assault/

These are the kind of people going to this establishment and there isnt another canes for like 15 miles in any direction so I'm shit out of luck

Looks exactly like Zaxby's.

Used to live down the street from one when I was in college - basic as fuck chicken tenders for broke-ass college kids and drunk-ass bargoers.

The sweet tea and lemonade were good too.

There's a Zaxby's and another tenders place here, but I still kinda miss it.

...also half of my visits to Zaxby's so far have ended in me getting a bad case of the shits from it, which didn't happen with Cane's, so that's a point in their favor.

>Looks exactly like Zaxby's.
No

I went to one a couple times when I lived in Houston. It was well outside the bad areas, so just full of obese whites. Had no idea it was some black paradise.

The sauce is the only thing that really stood out to me, to be honest. The chicken was pretty decent but nothing I'd go out of my way for. Fries were fries. Bread is bread. Cole slaw blows like always.

I think this was the place that sold Sweet Tea and like, Sweet Sweet Tea? Made me sick to see people drinking it. I'd rather just make the chicken at home and avoid everything else.

I like it, but I always replace the coleslaw with another toast and the fries are soggy and bland.

The sauce is fucking awesome.

Unmitigated crap. OP's pic is basically the entire fucking menu, minus drinks.

>You'd be hard pressed to convince this jigga it's better than Popeyes spicy chicken though.

Popeye's for life, my brotha.

I mean fast food is going to do that, you're not going to find a greasy salty chicken place that poor people don't flock to.

That said, I fucking love cane's. I just graduated and don't have to eat fast food anymore but I still can't stop from going to Cane's every month or two.

I work by the one in Downey (woodruff and firestone?) And the one closer to my home opened in Costa Mesa off the harbor 405 exit a bit earlier.

It's always packed. Never can find a seat and all the spics kids from the HS flood the place at lunch.

Overall it's not bad. Like Harold's more and its cheaper. Coleslaw is shit. Really only go there when I have a lot of stuff to do and can't afford the time but 50% I go somewhere else since its crowded

YOU CAN DO THAT? HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN KEKED BY CANES FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS NOW

*blocks your path*

There aren't any Canes in my area, but there was one near where my grandmother lived and I'd eat it every time I visited. Good shit.

The real question, though, is which is better: Canes or Guthries

We just got one in Aliso Viejo CA and it's delicious

What region are you OP?

Raising Canes is the excrement Canes pushed out of his ass. Chick-fil-a is far superior.

Tastes bland, no flavor. Poor quality meat when I tried it, very chewy and gristly

This garbage is sub kfc tier.

I think it's pretty alright. Not my first choice, but I'll happily eat it

I agree, but when I just now googled Zaxby's Near Me, the 1st result after the location finder was a google maps to Raising Cain's.
t. SoCal Resident.

Canes is good as fuck my dude

>downey

damn richfag

Chik-fil-A is closed on Sundays. As far as I'm concerned, that's an automatic Fail.

An user after my own heart

le tip the detective hat meme

Marjoram is the only one out of all of those that I don't use

Actually lemon pepper fried chicken is way better than regular fried chicken

Any place that specializes in fried chicken always draws in undesirables OP.

Quite tasty. The coleslaw is mediocre, so sub it out for another toast.

Round here it's not a black person thing, its a teen to young adult thing, like Chipotle. i think the chicken is gross and dry consistently every time I go there, and the sauce is so thick with mayo it only makes it worse.

wish they'd offer a flavorful saurkraut instead, also they're jews for charging extra for their lemonade

>The real question, though, is which is better: Canes or Guthries

I've never ate at a "Canes" but I'm sure it has to better than guthries

yum

Never been to Raising Canes. I enjoy Popeye's but it is exclusively black people who work there and go there in my area and it's not worth dying/getting robbed over. I prefer Zaxby's since it's more of a blend of whites/blacks/mexicans working there. It's slightly more expensive but you get more food. KFC is absolute trash. Chick-fil-a is okay, but they're almost as expensive as Zaxby's and I don't care for their plain boring sandwiches with a single pickle.

niggers are subhuman.

I hope this post is ironic, Downey is a ghetto

It really isn't

last time I was there it was filled with decent looking people, no complaints

Heck yeah. My usual order is a 3 or 4 finger combo, and I always trade the coleslaw for an extra canes sauce because I drown everything in dat joosy sauce.

step aside cucks

You live in Gahanna user?

No kidding.
A relative of mine lives in a shady part of Hamilton, Ohio and I am always worried sick about them. Heroin, cars in yards, dilapidated houses, scrappers, feral children, more heroin. Vigilante justice meted out via houses being torched. And some fucker has the balls to have KKK flags all over his house like -that- kinda neighborhood is something that should make you swell with white pride.

What I am trying to say to any Eurofriends is our poor whites have morphed into Pikeys. Rob you blind and violent turf wars and drug abuse aplenty.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add: They gave up on having a grill because if you put anything metal outside it'll be gone the next day.

I've had both and Popeyes is superior.

their breakfast biscuits are godtier.

Popeyes is better

Juicy chicken with great sauce, fries are meh, bread is meh, coleslaw is ass.

Bojangles is quite good, what KFC used to be before it got ruined

Nigga what? It's not rich but it sure as hell isn't a ghetto. This makes me think you've never been to an actual ghetto

Their strips are crisper and less greasy than zaxbys. Also love canes sauce even if it is a simple recipe. The one here is in a decent part of town so I don't notice any coonery

chicken is pretty good, fries are great, sauce is the best part of it, and the garlic toast is great. Cheaper than zaxbys but not as good. Also only 4 meals to choose from. Overall 7/10

>ive never been to Socal: the post
Nigga Downey is a dump full of mexicans

>going to a chain restaurant for fried chicken

I'm only going to say this once but you plebs need to leave my board now or I can't be held responsible for what I'm going to do to you.

I rarely eat fried chicken and really don't want to be bothered with the fucking mess it brings making it at home.

I'm this user
Downey is a good place full of Cubans, not Mexicans. I work there and go to South gate and la frequently. It's a ghetto in places there. Tell me where it's a dump in Downey.

It's not fucking Newport or Huntington Beach, but it's a shit ton better than la, Colton, victorville, or even Torrance

give me that kuzco poison

the poison for kuzco

kuzcos poinson

How strange you say that. Friend of mine refuses to eat there because he got a really bad case of food poisoning from there.

My family has lived in Downey since the mid-1960's. South of Firestone started turning into a shithole in the late 80's. My old neighborhood between Downey Ave. and Paramount and south of Imperial is a fucking shithole full of rentals and 10+ people living in 1600 sq. ft. houses. And don't get me fucking started on all the Iranian doctors building McMansions off Rives and Gallatin. Seriously, fuck Downey.

t. Warren class of '05

Huntington is a ghetto compared to where I live

Even now KFC is still better than Popeyes. KFC original breading may never be topped.

The KKK flags are probably more of a "watch yourself, nigger" deterrence thing than a white pride thing.

Why do people like Canes sauce? I've had it multiple times and it just tastes like salt with a bit of vinegar to me. Why do people gush so much over it?

Which is? I live in Huntington and the only bad places are like Slater and beach to edinger

I can see that. Lot of junkies from the Norwalk Firestone bridge

Nice damage control Grand Wizard. Trying to project your rebranded "softer side" I see.

>mentioning norwalk
..hehe.. y-yeah t-total shithole.....
>sweatyman.jpg

What?

Would say it is worse and adjacent to Downey. Bellflower id say Is better even

Laguna Beach

You can make their sauce at home.
50/50 spicy ketchup and mayonnaise with black pepper to taste
If you don't have spicy ketchup use a dash of hot sauce. (not the really vinegary kind)

Popeye's and Chik-fil-a are better, but the texas toast is tasty.

Nah im just meming you. I live in Norwalk. It sucks dick here. Literally nothing to do. I want to leave ;-;

Huehue.jpg

Not much better. Been there to visit famalamb. Hope you enjoy it there and artificially inflated real estate prices

I lived in Norwalk for a few years. I rented a house off Imperial on Volunteer. Except for the L.A. County Sheriff that lived next door to me, I'm pretty sure we were the only white people on the block. At least it was close to the 5 as I was working in East L.A. at the time.

I don't get what's going on anymore. Nothing makes sense. What the fuck is this thread even about?

Why do Americans think Britain=Europe? Pikeys is only used in Britain and maybe Ireland. No where else.

F
L
Y
O
V
E
R

>t. butthurt Euro from some insignificant country like Montenegro

>n-no, I'm right!

Not an argument. We have way better indicators on income and wealth.

i love raising canes, best fucking chicken

I fuck with Canes. My one gripe is their mediocre fries.

There is one near my place of employment that I've tried a few times. I honestly like Chick-fil-A more.

My state is 90% white, there are no fried chicken joints.

wat? all the ones I go to are clean and suburban/middle-class feeling asfuck

Maine is the whitest state and still has fried chicken.

>tfw I live in a town with raisin' canes, gus's world famous fried chicken, popeye's, zaxby's, publix, bojangle's, and lee's

>both Maine and West Virginia are effectively white ethnostates
>both states are extremely low in GDP per capita and have massive drug problems

Really makes you think...

Cane's a restaurant that literally caters to picky eaters who will only eat tendies. That's their ENTIRE menu.

I have a better joint.

Gus's is from Memphis, but we don't have a Publix. You must be down in Mississippi.

>What does Veeky Forums think of Rasing Canes.

the first time i ever had this was like 2009ish when one opened near my grandpa's house. they were really slow but i'd never had tendies that good before. was a once/twice a year treat since that's about how often we went to visit gramps

a few years later they opened one right by my apartment in college and i ate there probably once a week, still god tier.

now i live in a city without one and this thread made me sad.

i don't know or care about how rappers or anyone else have tried to turn this place into a meme, it's still best fast food restaurant i've ever been to. yes, including innout

I'm in MS and we don't have a single Publix in the state. I don't know where he's talking about unless maybe AL? Would still be a long drive to Gus' though.

How did my tendies turn out Veeky Forums?

>Zaxby's

awwwww shit chicken ex is my shit

I'm going to the original canes by northgate in baton rouge in like an hour. Will post pics when i go.

not enough crisp it looks like

color is okay though

slightly underbreaded but look not bad

Their chicken biscuits are the best in the damn business I tell yah 'hwat.

My man. I have one next to my job and they have the best food and service for a fast food joint. Get the Cajun chicken biscuit with added egg and cheese son.

ya I ran out of flour, but they turned out really tasty

Canes is so goddamn good. Caniac no slaw extra toast extra cane sauce sweet tea have me feelin like a piece of shit but it's amazing