I will be interviewing Knausgaard in a couple of weeks, any suggestions on what I should ask him?

I will be interviewing Knausgaard in a couple of weeks, any suggestions on what I should ask him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFTvESIIzEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ya ask him when the fuck book 6 is out in English. And ask him to fund my Tor Ulven tranlsation work. Also, ask him for a recent pic of Vanja.

Y is he a faget

Is he quit smoking?

Where is this interview happening?

If he feels he is only experiencing life for the book or if he believes that his kids will have two perceptions of him (the books legacy or the reality). Ask him if he will be upset that he won't be able to write about the experience of his death.

Has he ever tried shampoo?

>If he feels he is only experiencing life for the book or if he believes that his kids will have two perceptions of him (the books legacy or the reality).

Could you rephrase this? This could be interesting but I'm not sure what you're asking

What is the difference (if any) between literature and reality, and does he, or will his children, be too dumb to understand this difference?

Ask him what he thinks of the song Neste Sommer

ask him when i will be able to read that fucking first book of his in english

>Ask him if he will be upset that he won't be able to write about the experience of his death.

this is actually a good question, if a bit assholish

Ask him if he'll suck your penis to write about and boost up controversy so he'll have more sales.

Try and get his ex-wife's deets.
I want to bone her

ask him how he feels about being the living embodiment of my deepest fantasies:

comfy norwegian boyhood, GETTING TO BONE sexy as fuck nordic women, literature education instead of fucking being a STEM cuck like me, immense writing talent, international acclaim, four children.

She's kinda ugly

He had another kid? When the fuck did that happen

More like debone her. Am I right, fellas?

She cheated in retaliation. It was over anyway

She is nuts.

That's his current wife. Tonja was just haggard

source? she seems like a pretty good person overall in vol 2

>ywn impregnate a swedish dramatist while watching the movie stalker

He got divorced a short while ago

That's fucking dumb. Linda was unhinged and wonderful. Karl Ove is a selfish pussy.

Read book 6

He has the mind of a 12 year old and was semi-paedophile (at least according to some incidents before Mein kampf), and she was schizophrenic, so that was never going to work.

Ask him if he fucked that other Veeky Forumsizens gf when she interviewed him in a hotel

this

>wanting to corkscrew this fifteen year old with massive mamms is pedophilia
massive mamm kek

Ask him for noods of her.

An eight year old boy can have big tits if he eats well.

>and was semi-paedophile (at least according to some incidents before Mein kampf)

elaborate

He spoke about this during some interviews in the 90s

I've sure you think you have a point here, but you don't.
He wanted to fuck a 15 year old when he was 18 because she was stacked, but pussied out because he came too quickly, which is basically all book four is about - premature ejaculation. And he said he was kinda in love with one of his 13 year old students. That I don't really know how to comment on.

>15 year old when he was 18

What's wrong with that?

Also male teachers fantasize about female students all the time. At least he's honest

Wait so he talks about this in the books or doesn't he?

There's a pedo discussion in book two, and book four is wrought with adolescent problems of lust and cumming too quickly and "pedophilia".

It was mentioned in his debut novel, I think, and he elaborated on it in some interviews. I don't remember how much he wrote about this in My Struggle, only that she had some 15 year old girl over for visits.

Out of the World is about a teacher sleeping with a student, which is redolent of his time spent in northern Norway but certainly not one-to-one.

The over-used "Norwegian Proust" tagline is apt regardless, though it often seems to reference the form and content (stream of consciousness, autobiographical) of 'My Struggle' rather than its themes.

If you're familiar with even a few of the works he mentions throughout the series, there appear to be connections between those narratives he brought himself up on and his own life. For example self-mutilation over the anxiety of perceived inadequacy before a romantic interest (Pan, Hamsun); or indulgence in substance abuse and its consequences of shame, destruction, and isolation (Novel With Cocaine, Ageyev).

Though these are fairly typical issues dealt with in adolescence/young adulthood and can just as well be coincidental, I wonder if- with further knowledge of the works he's mentioned- the idea of memory persisting to guide and influence life isn't a major (and intentional) theme directing the course of Min Kamf and, following directly, his life.

I wonder what point he was trying to make by having a flat character that doesn't seem to develop as a person from childhood to childhood. Is that some kind of critique about an infantilizing trend in the contemporary milieu of Norwegian literature where they basically support their careers through their parents or university stipends or other protected spheres?

I think it will be okay if he phrases it well

All I can ask is if we read the same books.

What would happen if you gave a man with a fourteen year old's mindset and intelligence the literary talent of a forty year old?

Sorry bro, the definitive interview was already done

youtube.com/watch?v=lFTvESIIzEo

Ask him if he has read another books by Houellebecq, and if he still regards Houellebecq and Von Trier as high as he described in the Submission review.

Sorry I did not have my morning coffee when i wroteThis pretty much sums it up.

ask him why his dad hates him so much

Min Kamp*

>norwegians
>supported careers from parents
lol