What's the best evidence that there is no racial iq gap?

what's the best evidence that there is no racial iq gap?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_polynomial
books.google.com/books?id=kwBpDQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA242&ots=QD-kJm5XD3&dq=leibniz formula that goes through set of points ink&pg=PA242#v=onepage&q=distinguish between points that are chosen at random and those that obey some kind of a scientific law&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/pol/

i want to talk science, not shit on blacks

the answer is 5 right?

i think it is 2

The fact that that majority-black African countries are just as developed and sophisticated as any European or SE Asian nation.

Trivial.

Races don't exist thefore there cannot be a gap between things that do not exist.

WE

it kinda seems there's a correlation between race and average iq, read Hysenck or however it's written, but there's the chicken and egg problem
answer is 2

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

WUZ

Racists BTFO

KANGZ

Yeah it's probably 2.

Whats the pattern?

sorta hard to explain but here's basically how i grok it. the operation on the dots is contextual depending upon whether either of the cells has dots in the middle. if there are none in either cell, you add the dots. if there are dots in the middle, you perform a subtraction operation on whichever side has more dots.

row 1: subtract left from center
row 2: no dots in center; add all dots
row 3: dots in center, subtract dots in center from left, result = 4 dots, answer 2

column 1: no dots in center; add dots
column 2: dots in upper cell, none in middle, so subtract, resulting in 3 dots
column 3: 1 dot in upper cell, none in middle, so subtract, result = 4 dots, answer 2

Dots outside the square are like negative numbers

Dots inside the square are like positive numbers

Third column is sum of previous two. I don't think the spatial arrangement of the dots matters, except whether they are outside or inside the boxes

check out the big brains on brad

Salty because you couldn't get it on your own?

[cont]

just realized it works down the columns too, neato

i got it but didnt realize that it mapped onto negative/positive numbers like that

>Dots outside the square are like negative numbers
>Dots inside the square are like positive numbers
Actually it's the opposite

think again

It was a joke, but it's still true. Whether the dots inside are negative and the ones outside are positive or vice versa does not matter

That's a tough one. Probably some leftist publication claiming so without any evidence to back their claims. Maybe some intelligent single individuals?

Anyway, none of that matters because it's been well established that the racial iq gaps are very real.

The only problem is that "race" is somewhat poorly defined, but everyone knows what it means in this context.

But /pol/ is the best evidence. It's a melting pot of users from all over the world, yet their IQ is quite uniform

It matters from a social justice / intervention perspective. Why are blacks underrepresented in jobs that require high IQ? Either it's systemic oppression, which 50% of the population believes, or its due to innate difference and the nature of bell curves. For two generations now we've been giving blacks special treatment to try to help them catch up, to not much success. For 50% of the population, this just means that blacks are even more oppressed than we thought. Or it simply could be because if the black IQ is a standard deviation below the white IQ, at elite levels blacks will be underrepresented by a factor of 30x or more. This is literally one of the most important topics in American society today and no one wants to talk about it openly.

it's established that they have lower IQ, the science isn't the problem. The problem is getting people to stop talking about systematic oppression. They don't care about science.

I think that the gaps exist is pretty firmly established. The pertinent question now is why do those gaps exist. That they persist even when controlling for socioeconomic status, in adoption studies, behave as you would expect in mixed race individuals (IQ in the middle), etc provides strong evidence for a genetic component. The problem for liberals is that politically it is devastating for them if there is any genetic component at all. This forces them into a position that is difficult to support in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence. Even most white nationalists that tout this stuff will concede that environmental differences compromise some part of the gap.

races dont exist but genetic clusters exist and they correlate both with IQ differences and with ethnic groups

yeah but is it established that this is from genetic factors and not environmental factors?

i know there were some adoption studies, that doesn't remove environment completely though. they were still carried to term by a black woman likely living in a bad environment

It's hilarious because capitalism would severely punish anyone oppressing black people if blacks were to be as competent as white people are on average.

Everyone not oppressing blacks would have a significant advantage over those who did choose to oppress them, because they'd have a larger supply of competent employees to hire, which would lead to the oppressing companies to dwindle down and die due to not being able to keep up with the fair non-oppressing companies.

It makes zero sense for a company to oppress blacks.

Obviously this would lead to any other oppressing faculties to stop existing, because said powerful tolerant companies would be more than glad to take the oppressed blacks "under their wing" to keep a steady line of competent employees coming to them.

not firmly established.

Intervention except in the most extreme case is pretty stupid. If blacks have as high IQ, it's still stupid to intervene. As long as we live in a capitalist society, making stupid choices will have effects, a company that discards competent workers for arbitrary reasons will fail and one that makes smart choices will take its place.

i'd be interested to know whether the minnesota transracial adoption study did any work to screen out children from poor neonatal environments.

there is also the fact that whites from the bottom 20% SES outperform blacks in the top 20% SES, although that assumes that wealthier blacks can properly care for a fetus. who knows, maybe they cant

>there is also the fact that whites from the bottom 20% SES outperform blacks in the top 20% SES, although that assumes that wealthier blacks can properly care for a fetus. who knows, maybe they cant

I mean I've seen how whites from the bottom 20% of the SES behave and care for children, it's not good. I have a family member who does speech therapy for poor white trash kids, they feed them Mountain Dew out of baby bottles lol

Is it really that bad? Do you have a link to the study(ies) that found this?

IQ isn't Veeky Forums, but one good thing to point out is that historical IQ in single populations has increased by a larger factor than any currently claimed gap in populations of the world.

Because /pol/, race isn't a scientific concept.

Genes can obviously correlate to physiological differences, but race has nothing to do with genetics and is simply superficial categorization by laymen. Race is based on the feelings and mood of the racist, nothing else. If they feel you're a a race, then you are that race to them regardless of your genetic makeup.

here's the cite from Jensen's book The G Factor. there might be newer work, idk

How does that graph work is it in comparison to the average of the start, because surely that's impossible otherwise

race has nothing to do with genetics?

look, i understand that the scientific concept of race is different than the social, and that humans don't really qualify as the former. however, there are certainly ethnic groups that have different phenotypes in humanity. there are genetic differences that will, at least roughly, map to different "races"

so call it genetic ancestry or base it off self-reporting you pedantic fuckwit. the gaps dont go away when you redefine the problem.

Just look at the black line, according to the chart, IQ rose 30 points over 100 years. That's only 3-4 generations. The other graph
shows a 20-30 point rise apparently due to socioeconomic status in "whites". Note that poor blacks and poor whites score the same on that graph. Obviously there's loads of factors that affect this shitty metric, it's psuedo-science.

>Either it's systemic oppression, which 50% of the population believes, or its due to innate difference and the nature of bell curves.
I'm taking the bait but what is this shitty false dichotomy...

Correct answer is actually this. Trick question. Enjoy your sub-150 IQs bros.

you can justify any pattern, for any set of data points there is a function that describes them

Found the brainlet

muh myers briggs!

>brainlet
oh no :(

>more IQ threads
thank goodness there's always someone like here to clear things up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_polynomial
books.google.com/books?id=kwBpDQAAQBAJ&lpg=PA242&ots=QD-kJm5XD3&dq=leibniz formula that goes through set of points ink&pg=PA242#v=onepage&q=distinguish between points that are chosen at random and those that obey some kind of a scientific law&f=false

I wonder how many people on here actually have >150 IQ. I've been tested, by a psychologist, not online, to be as high as 160 and I know there are people on here who are better at math than me, and are likely smarter than me in general.

But Mr Brainlet. Some answers are more likely than others. The probability that your answer is the right answers decreases with the complexity of your answer.

The obvious sequent of the sequence 1 2 3 4 is 5. It's not 2231/343 for some shitty whack polynomial. And it's not 7 even though 1 2 3 4 5 7 is perfectly valid sequence.

The interesting thing would having a good measure of complexity and arbitrariness of a rule. Kolmogorov complexity somewhat covers that.

> philosophy

What I said can has obvious rigorous direct approaches. If you want to dismiss it as philosophy...

> psuedo-science
aka science i dont like
contrast with
> real science
which means science i like

its no worse no better than most other social science research

How did you arrive at that result my

recent study on Syrian refugees and their change in IQ etc

a lot of measured intelligence is exposure to patterns, and gaming

the rest is will power and discipline

genius is the only magic

there's no point in talking to these kinds of people in my experience (iq gloaters) because they waste most of their lives stuck in autistic loops like most brainlets

they'll publish a few white papers no one reads, they will rarely ever challenge themselves, they won't have a strong social network or well developed family nucleus and don't care for it

they won't pursue creativity because they just wanna jerk off most of the time like the rest of us :(

nice trick bro, but see what do you make of these

Ahahahahahahhahaha
Not even close

Captcha: park WRONG

this one has been cracking me up for several years now

You ask that question like you want to BELIEVE! before looking at the evidence.

dots outside = +
dots inside = -

Row 1 = +4 + (-5) = -1
etc for rows and columns

row 3 = +7 + (-3) = +4 = 4 dots outside: Only distribution pattern shown is in first square and only possible answer

brainlets

OP here. i've looked at a ton of evidence at it points me at there being both a genetic and environmental explanation. probably around 50% but who knows. it's really destroying me inside though. i want to take the fucking blue pill. :(

He did it by making shit up

I'd wager the "genetic" difference is due to epigenetics. A black baby whose parents lived in the ghetto doing drugs and living like animals is going to have the favorable genes switched off (eg: work ethic, thinking things through, etc.), regardless of the environment. When living in a place with good values and priorities, the difference will disappear after a few generations. "Race" isn't the factor insomuch as third-world ghettos here in America are correlated with it because history.
Just my take.

I know, it's not pleasant to think about. Fortunately, if there is a substantial genetic component we should be able to fix it in the not too distant future.

I also followed this logic however I would say it is on a per-side basis based on the given examples and the correct shape is not shown. Or alternatively there are multiple correct answers. I'd argue its a bad question.

but the gray square thing is true

There is a racial IQ gap though
Look how subsaharan african countries get Tons of foreign aid and still cant really build a Basic house or Farm on their rich soil, meanwhile debt slave bitch Japan is over 200% in debt But they still have infrastructure and food

also you could just say:
-dots outside the square are negative
-dots inside are positive
-third square is their sum

OP, just because niggers have on average lower IQs than whites, doesn't mean all blacks are unintelligent. There are many blacks who are smarter than most whites, but that doesn't change the average. Does it upset you that Asians are on average smarter than whites? Doesn't bother me one bit, not sure why nigs get so butthurt about it.

It's pretty well established that a large component of it is genetic. Anybody who says otherwise is seriously deluded. If there were no genetic limitations, race did not exist, and everything was environmental, the comforts of suburbia would turn all blacks into 130+ IQ professionals in a generation.

Of course environment plays a role, but let's not overemphasize it.

This. People get wwwaayyy too emotional about this topic. It is clear that some people cling to "racial creationism": the belief that all races simply fell out of the sky, and their differences are only skin deep. It seems rather cultish to me.

Propaganda is very effective. Humans are emotional creatures, and the elites have mastered manipulating the heartstrings of the masses.

Fuck that's a good article

Fuck I love that pic

>Racial IQ gap inquiries usually involve a black/white comparison, so we'll just cover that.

I'd wager with a few more generations of degeneracy (because solutions are racist, also KANGS), they'll have no hope of recovery even with possibility of epigenetics. Inbreeding is evident in U.S. black minority and that's a permanent fuck up right there.

Add to this that African genetic stock is not predisposed to select for intelligence and it's a tough call.
>Africa is rich in resources, so why plan for the long term? It will be given to me.
That mindset is ingrained in many African countries, if not all. Not particularly smart.

>Back to America
Basically, most prolific gangbanger is king and breeds the women there. Those children interbreed and rarely travel outside their ghetto. Generations are short as teen pregnancies are a common sight. With a disproportionately high number of fatherless homes and women that are somehow even dumber than the gangbangers they fuck, the lack of guidance is a feedback loop that fast-tracks what we know happens to inbred groups.

For mental health and cognitive capabilities, the endgame case study is already in Islamic countries where incest has been a continual problem for decades. Even average is low functioning and characteristically aggressive (utilizing an axiom that the dumb must be tough and weak must be smart, both are successful strategies in their own way). Take note that the current flavor of extremism that stoked those flames is under a hundred years old.

The black minority in the U.S. is nearly 60 years strong into these shenanigans since the welfare state. It's not long before the staggering majority will have no choice but to become a perpetual underclass. They will not be able to make up for it even if they wanted to.

tl;dr - IQ gap will grow and nothing can stop it.

You can tell it gets worse by watching the progression of WorldStarHipHop year by year. The savagery only gets worse.

I guess it comes down to wanting to be plugged back into the matrix. I have a very liberal gf who has bought in hook line and sinker into the systemic oppression myth. Good fucking luck trying to even mention that there could be the possibility of some innate differences causing aggregate differences in outcome. Regardless of whether there are some exceptional blacks at the far tails. Most people, especially liberals, seem to have a difficult time reasoning about claims made about populations, and instead project those claims onto every member of the population.

Over 145 seems to be pretty meaningless to me, too many minute disturbances in testing can fuck shit up.
Honestly IQ seems most relevant between 85 and 115. That's where shit radically changes the trajectory of your life. If you have over a 120, you can do like 90% of career paths, and 125 is like 99% if you worked hard, so even if you legit had a 160, it probably won't change much for you without actually working at shit.

You seem to be falling into the wishful thinking I used to.
Just because something could be a factor, which I guarantee epigenetics is, doesn't mean that genetics won't also be a factor.
And considering basically anything about humans we can measure shows some slight trends with race (not discounting the whole more variation within a race than between them thing that we all fucking know about) and how demonstrably proven it is that genetics hugely affects IQ, it would be shocking if there WEREN'T slight differences.
Probably not the literal race of retards differences purported by the alt right and those cunts, but probably something big enough to measure.

Source?

>exploiting underskilled labour as more or less every company does
>makes no sense

this was confusing at first because the checkerboard one is real

cut out a block in paint and move it to the other square. its exactly the same color

Source for what claim specifically?

But pol isn't white, therefore nonwhites are dumb

Brilliant article, thanks based user

this is what I did but the answer I came to is not listed...

>not coming up with your own logic ruleset and an answer that is not in the set of possible answers
poor turbobrainlets.

actually, no. read karl popper

Nigerians in America

I think that was the intention of his post

I don't think it rules out genetics by any means by rather provides additional weighting towards the environmental part of the equation.

Look at this thread on a science boar where no scientifically answer is given only
>MUH FEELINGS

You’re all pathetic

4+(-5)=-1
3+2=5
7+(-3)=?

you clearly had a brainfart try again

Yup. This board is all about muh feels now. Data means nothing to them

Fucker, did you even check the sources on the picture or did you just save a cute pic to justify whatever beliefs you have?

Cool. That was hard to notice!