Foods for Crohn's Disease

Meal and snack suggestions for people with Crohn's Disease?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sy0aP-XKSrTkRXTnNHZldqLWc/view?usp=sharing
healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/hook-worms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google.com Faggot

a spinach leaf

My best friend in high school died suddenly because he had Crohn's and the medication he was on was masking the symptoms of ecoli. Died of an out of control ecoli infection that went unnoticed. Shit's crazy.

ur mums cunt

I have Ulcerative Colitis and tried a specific carb diet. Shit didn't really help me since my UC is pretty severe but it tends to help others without medication. Luckily Remicade is helping me.

I already have the basics, but a lot of ones online are either 1) very plain or 2) bad advice for book merchants.

bro

Im on 4x 1.2 gram tabs of lialda and going to something more extreme if this doestnt get my numbers nown to remission

so glad to see peopel here with chrones and UC

you arent alone

Filet-O-Fish

I pretty much just eat normal but if I drink alcohol it fucks everyhting up

are you trying to make yourself "constipated"?

I tried that and got high blood pressure

maybe try to make your own bread withouth the salt

Remicade is a life-saver.

I don't watn increased risk of shit from biologics 0or the other type of drug

I'm afraid

Yeah it's different for everyone. Been constantly on and off prednisone and Lialda+other drugs don't really do anything for me. Shat so much blood that I had to get a blood infusion because my hemoglobin was down to 6.9. I just spent a month and a half bedridden sick because my retarded ass GI Doctor kept sending in the wrong order for Remicade and wouldn't do shit about it. Lost 50 pounds and the ulcers even spread down to my anus making it feel like splinters and acid when I had to shit 20 times a day. Had my second Remicade infusion a month ago and about to get the third and I'm much better now with solid shitting with no blood but still getting diarrhea. Anyways here's a cookbook for UC that maybe will help Crohn's Disease.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sy0aP-XKSrTkRXTnNHZldqLWc/view?usp=sharing

I can relate to your entire post

prednisone saved my life or at least ended my 5 month long spree of shitting every hour and getting no sleep

lialda is helping me but prolly ging to have to move onto something stronger with side effects besides kidney failure

I lost weight from 240 down to 180 but now back up to 210 and trying to ironicly loose weight now

my UC is near my butt so everytime I was almost crying 20x a day and thought I was going to die if I didn't get bumped ahead for my first colonoscopy

nice meme

do you guys have support groups or anything? a nurse who has a son with UC was saying it might be soemthign I should look into

So he didn't go to doctor while he was feeling wheezy and shitty and had bloody diarrhea or kidney pains?

You're lucky. My UC spread throughout my entire colon. And if Remicade doesn't continue to work I'm gonna make my colon fuck off and get surgery. Not gonna miss it after the shit I went through. J-pouch surgery looks pretty promising.

I'm praying for you

email me at [email protected] if you want to talk or just update me

I realize that I seem lucky after reading about other people but my doctor keeps talking about having my colon removed so it keeps bothering me

I'm not even religious but I think about you at night and hope you get better

I'm in tears now just typing this

wtf is wrong with me

good luck breh

I'll defiantly keep you posted!

THE MEDICATION HE WAS ON WAS MASKING THE SYMPTOMS.
Learn to read, you fucking useless cunt.

Wew lad.

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sy0aP-XKSrTkRXTnNHZldqLWc/view?usp=sharing
>COCO PEEPEE ICE CREAM
Sounds interesting

Stop eating altogether and remove yourself from the gene pool you weak, diseased faggot.

Same thing here.
Got UC, recently been hospitalised for a week or so.
Still recovering from loosing all my weight and from being bedridden for more then a month.
With food I can eat anything, spicy food included.
The moment I touch alcohol it all goes downhill.

Any crohns/uc bros have recommendations on things to eat to lose weight? Diets recommend so much broccoli, beans, fiber etc and it kills my guts something painful. Im so sick of eating rice and applesauce

Portion control.
Keep eating varied.
Its not a race.

Crohn'sbro here.
I had my ileostomy in January. Infliximab wasn't enough, even at a double dose. I'm on Humira now, but I still get those cramps.
Fuck it. After 20 surgeries, I'm a goddamn Frankenstein's monster.

My only thing to share is that I used to be crippled by gastro effects of antibiotics, but I find that homemade kefir keeps them minimally painful. Doesn't seem to do much for me otherwise.
Good luck, guys.

Crohn's is really caused by drug abuse but the liberal media lies to say it's a disease that people can't help avoid.

This thread is scary. What is the cause for these diseases ? Stress ? Genetics ? Random ?

I'm sure the diet is a massive role.

Crohn's is genetically, though it doesn't pop up with every carrier.
UC is caused by well, bad luck really.
Its a auto immune reaction to something finicky happening within the guts, though why that happens, people aren't sure.
Their not really sure what causes it exactly but I got UC from a bad case of food poisoning.

user, I hate to break this information to you so early in the morning on a Sunday, but I regret to inform you that you're mentally retarded as all fuck and have the IQ of dog turds. I'm so, so sorry.

I believe I got my UC from acne medicine called doxycycline. I just so happen to start shitting blood after I stopped taking it and no one in my family has any sort of bowel disorder.

Bone broth and veggitables cooked the shit out of them. Eggs. Bread. Nudles. Chicken. Fish. Liverwurst is pretty much all i eat but i still feel like shit. January i was taken off remicade due to antibodies. Since then i have been operated 2 times for fistulas. My asshole is a mess now with seton and hemoroids. Going to try stelara in 14 days

the ultimate fast food sandwich

I know all these feels.

Harsh user.
I got another dose of remicade in a few days.
Hope that the stelara is going to work for you.
Once had this certain meds, I forgot the name but it inflated my pancreas and made me a bit yellow somehow.

Any time I eat anything greasy or a large meal nowadays I have to shit very quickly. Do I have this shit?

No, unless you got blood in your stool, watery diarrhoea and painful cramps in your guts you tend to be fine.
Vomiting is a thing too when you got it bad.

every few months ill shit blood for like a week at the time

Go see a doctor.
Pretty sure you don't got this.
If you do got this shit well.
If It flares up with me I'm pretty much fucked till I get meds.
Happened last year once I got it, happened a bit more then a month ago when I had alcohol.
Spend that time bedridden, vomiting, shitting blood.
I barely got nutrients inside of me during that time.
Still I'd go see a doctor if you shit blood but I doubt it means you got this buddy.

yeah was just concerned because this was becoming a trend along with occasional cramps and its run in my family

i've mentioned it to my doctor at physicals and they just think its a cut on my ass

thanks though i appreciate it

>tfw took accutane for two years

I'm somewhat fine on the gi aspect. thank fuck.

pretty sure the only way to diagnose this is to have a colonoscopy and get biopsies taken

good luck buddy

Hookworms.

Seriously.

healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/hook-worms