Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

things that make you question humanity edition

>just white people things

anime

reddit spacing

>travel to Italy

reddit spacing

>make friends with a trattoria owner (tiny mom and pop place)

reddit spacing

>they invite me to cook with them

reddit spacing

>the moment I grab the soap and start washing meat they go "wtf are you doing"

reddit spacing

>turns out they don't wash their meat OR fruit

reddit spacing

>turns out it's norm for all of Italy

reddit spacing

What the fuck this is worse than Mexico at least they throw spices at meat there

My mom did this with zucchini once. Made me REEEEE inside. I ended up telling her to stop and let me prepare and cook dinner.

Stop being so racist. Niggers and spics do retarded shit in the kitchen too. I know a female spic who is 28 and married and literally can't cook or clean.

j u i c y

>reddit spacing

How's your vagina, you whining pussy?

how are you really supposed to wash fruits and veggies? I basically just give everything a quick rinse, unless its something like a potato or mushroom that has bits of dirt on it. and then I just sort of rub it with my hand until I don't see any more dirt.

Freegans?

>washing fruits and vegetables with soap.
I just, what the, who the hell would fucking do this?! Sure a nice rinse is in order but fucking soap?! WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Pretty sure user is satirizing the people pussy-whining about Reddit spacing.

The majority of Veeky Forums is female

I hope, I'm a successful businessman

Been looking to chat up some females on here but only found some chick from /vp/ and Veeky Forums ended up talking to her for hours on discord...

What is Reddit spacing? What makes it Reddit? Why do people who have an intimate knowledge of Reddit formatting style get so offended by it despite clearly being heavy Reddit users to the point where they see spaces between lines and associate it with Reddit?

Is that a hibachi?

>Veeky Forums
>female
user, I have some bad news for you. Do you know what a trap is?

Why not?

I have a pic of her, she is from a Veeky Forums discord

I have to be honest though, I was creeped out by her since she is very into pokemon

I saw her pic, she was open to share it and she isn't a trap...

>washing vegetables at all

You have an immune system for a reason faggots.

what about pesticides and chemicals and shit they spray on

hmmm

the shitskins picking your food literally wipe themselves with their hands and then go back to work without washing.

>like shitskins are smart enough to even understand the concept of germs and bacteria on fruits and vegetables

There are no women on the internet.

>actually taking this bait

>i wuz jus pretendin' to be retarded hurrrr durrrr

That I don't know. I don't use Reddit or complain about Reddit spacing. I was just saying that the user originally quoted was making fun of the people who usually complain about it by implementing it in a blatantly obnoxious way.

They help your body, idiot

My thought too. If it's been in a dumpster washing it with soap would probably be a good idea.

just keep doing what you're doing

I don't enjoy chewing sand.

>pesticides and carcinogenic chemicals helping your body
They are literally a health hazard. Workers around such chemicals arent allowed to be around kids below the age of 5 - 7 until theyve changed and showered due to risk of the child being exposed to residue on clothing and skin