Things that are true always

cooking with garlic > not cooking with garlic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvWZGMbs3Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit spacing

YOU WILL DIE

reddit spacing (I always post links this way for easier selecting on touchscreen interfaces)

youtube.com/watch?v=HvWZGMbs3Sg

Garlic is one of the few things that it is worth paying extra to get organic. It just strait up tastes better.

What the fuck

Let me settle this for the violently territorial teenagers you're trying to upset here:

Reddit spacing only applies to having a space between a quote and the following comment, because on reddit if you don't do that it will add your text to the quote, so double entering becomes a habit. Yes I know that because I go to reddit (omg omg, pirchforks).

Separating paragraphs by double linefeed is the opposite of reddit, because on reddit, this happens automatically with one linefeed. I think. Either way, you're an idiot if you care.

You guys are such fucking cancer and posting the phrase "reddit spacing" should be filtered and result in a permaban. Anyone that has lurked Veeky Forums for longer than a year or two already knows how to circumvent bans, anyway.

Really? I hate this moronic organic bullshit, but maybe I should try it for garlic.

how do i safely eat raw cloves of garlic, i can find yotuube videos of people eating 50+cloves but examine . com says 25g induces testicular toxicity

cooking with butter > not cooking with butter

Olive Oil is superior just as Italy is superior to France.

depends what you're cooking though.

Okay, I love olive oil too, but a dish that uses olive oil AND butter is just better than one that only uses olive oil.

Ginger also fits this category

what are your guys' opinions on shallots?

Wtf I hate garlic now
>mfw I'll keep eating it though because it tasty
t. Body builder
:stop music:

I thought this, but one time I made corned beef brisket in my slow cooker and the carefully placed garlic cloves turned grey-green during cooking and made the meat bitter. Now I'm afraid to use it as much.

Lol no.

cooking with herbs and pepper > not cooking with herbs and pepper

Mincing fresh garlic >>>>>>>>>> using preminced garlic

I fucking love garlic.
>Garlic bread.
>Garlic butter on a jacket potato.
>Garlic and herb sauce.
>Garlic when them fucking vampires turn up.
Versatile as fuck.

>Garlic as a lubricant for when you and your fat, hairy, coffee breathed trap gf want to get frisky

Please kill yourself

SENPAI that was RUDE

garlic powder > raw garlic
Why torture yourself?
Smelly hands, smelly house...
Smelly smell..lingering like vodka...
Just add a dash and be done with it...

objectively wrong opinion

I think shallots make a great garnish if you just thinly slice them over your dish, for example potato salad

G-gomenasai...!