You guys ever read drunk? Writing and drinking go hand in hand, why not reading too?

You guys ever read drunk? Writing and drinking go hand in hand, why not reading too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7I-091fA4k
youtube.com/watch?v=nLGnEaOTbRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't read after 3 beers

i used to get drunk with girls from my highschool and occasionally wrote shitty poetry when i got home, still pissed

eventually i would tear the papers and throw them out in embarrassment. now it's just a fond memory

Fuck no to both. Being drunk is only good for social interaction if you ask me. I hate being alone when drunk.

Edgelord

i mostly shitpost and watch sopranos clips in youtube

>sopranos clips in youtube

Such as?

youtube.com/watch?v=t7I-091fA4k

i just start with one and work my way through the sidebar

I only drink to gain the courage to talk to girls :3

Oh boy, I get to be your first reply!

i can only read blackout drunk

>he talked to girls
fucking normie

Maybe with a buzz, just one drink while reading something purely for pleasure. On that topic ive got a notebook that i spent a year writing in only when i was black out drunk, i have no idea whats in it and i dont drink that much anymore. Hangovers kill like 2 days now so i cant justify drinking that much. These days i just microdose lsd, though i overdid it today the walls are flashing and my hands are leaving trails.

here's another good one

youtube.com/watch?v=nLGnEaOTbRc

This pretty much. I can only read buzzed if I'm drinking. Usually just 1 stiff drink if I'm drinking liquor. After that, I have to just listen to music/browse the internet or play vidya or something.

I honestly just prefer to read sober, on Adderall/coffee or high on weed.

Is adderall some kind of snake?

No.

because i cant wear my glasses drunk it is impossible to read drunk, but when it comes to writing i dont see any harm in writing down your ideas, then maybe when you read them sober they're alright but need refining, maybe they suck, no harm done though.

>lit is populated by underage highschoolers
makes sense

I'm straight edge, i don't even drink coffee or energy drinks, i don't take medications and i don't eat liquorice. Drugs are for insecure nu-males "legoliz it" faggots hippies.

This is the equivalent of, when asked who read the book, raising your hand to say you didn't read the book. Literally schoolgirl bullshit

No I can't read drunk, nor can I write. My concentration just disappears.

I tried smoking a cigar while I wrote once, but I got lightheaded and bits of charred tobacco fell into the grooves of my keyboard. I also got a tummy ache after, never again.

>not getting drunk, go back in time when you were 4 and french kiss your mom instead of reading

Lol what a fag

That's really insensitive, user.

I apologize

Sometimes I write aphorisms when I get home after drinking. Usually I'm pretty sober by the time I do it though.

It's cringey af.

:_)
Neet
Shee

How gay

I can read drunk but only if I start reading sober and drink while I'm reading. For some reason I can focus a lot more on the story that way than I can when I'm just reading sober.

i only read easy stuff like buk and hem when i'm drunk

I had to get drunk to finish ham on rye

It's an ADHD medication. If you actually have an issue, it makes you feel like a normal person, but if you aren't a raging damaged faggot, you can get pretty high, which isn't surprising because Adderall, Dexedrine, and stuff like that is basically meth for babies

I'll read and have a few drinks, so I start sober and stop when I'm too drunk too read well

Drunk/high is the proper way to read finnegans wake

>used to
you apparently can't even read, what are you doing on the literature board?

i've done just about everything drunk. what do you want to know?

Wow you sound exactly like the guy from the Cipher

>the Cipher
What is this?

How to cut back

don't pick up the bottle
I mean it. I'm trying to cut down now

A book by Kathe Koja about a guy and a girl who find a bottomless hole in a room in the guys apartment complex. The main character wants to be a poet and he drinks and writes poems and realizes they are shit later and destroys many of them.

become poor

i read when i am high sometimes. it's really tiring