>Our world-famous fires

>in-house BBQ sauce

>"warning: this dish is extremely spicy! Handle with caution!"
>it's less spicy than tabasco

>stuffing your face as usual

>amazing mom and pop setting
>wonderful atmosphere
>the wait staff were attentive and prompt - absolutely great
>amazing food and huge serves, hubby could barely finish his!
>dessert was to die for!
>unfortunately we had to park half a block away
>1/5 stars, would not recommend

i think these sort of ritual things shouldnt be done, give the food to the poor instead.

The poor raid the Asian cemeteries at night

You might as well throw it in the garbage then.

>wanting the ghost of your long dead mother-in-law to come back because you didn't leave offerings at her grave
This is why your family is disappointed in you user.

What the fuck every time anyone does anything giving or ceremonial that uses food some fucking faggot says they should give it to poor people. These folks are clearly doing this with a specific intention and probably wouldn't buy/prepare this food otherwise. If you want to bitch about the poor do it on your own god damn time as a standalone request. I don't get the logic of trying to force people to be charitable. Fuck poor people, they can go dig through the dumpster after I throw it out if they really want it

How long are you supposed to leave food out there?

>curry house wont let you order above level 6 heat until you can withstand lvl 6.
>Show no reaction to the heat

exactly

its done for religious reasons and wasted.

you dont recollect it

Stop trying to force your western values on other cultures you imperialist pig. More food goes to waste on a daily basis than nitpicking an obviously important aspect of someone else's culture.

Actually my family would usually share the foods used in the rituals after everything is done

your first mistake is assuming im from the west. your second is assuming i dont already help alleviate food wastage.

interesting, most i know of just leave the food. what culture/subculture?

Well, if you believe in that religious aspect then it's not a waste. I often times see the food being collected after awhile too.

its still wasted in the name of religion.

Stupid morons, the offerings are just symbolic. Family members eat all that shit at the end of the day; you dont throw any away.

The point of the offering is just respect and shit - you let the passing sample first then the living can do the actual sampling.

The waste isn't symbolic though.

Who gives a fuck? Welcome to reality, people with resources waste things because they can and you can't force them to spend extra effort donating to the poor

>it's not waste
>well thats just reality bro, deal with it

Sorry to say but I'm not the only other user ITT and I never said it wasn't a waste. Way to ignore my argument though, maybe try reddit where you can attack users instead of ideas and win with upvotes

>He can't tell users by the syntax and language of the post
First year on Veeky Forums, buddy?

thats the point, stop needlessly wasting.

such respect and shit..