So I've been getting into a series of debates with flat earthers over the course of a year now and I've been wondering...

So I've been getting into a series of debates with flat earthers over the course of a year now and I've been wondering, are there any undeniable arguments for a rotating globe in a heliocentric model that don't rely on findings by NASA or any government-funded science organization?

So far the only ones I've come across are the Coriolis effect, which they deny and wouldn't exist on a flat earth model, time zones, and the fact gravity exists, which they also deny with the idea of geocentrism, and buoyancy.

What about Pendulum precession?

Like looking into the horizon from different elevations. I don't even know how they come up with this sort of bullshit

its called see it for yourself

you are a saint and hopefully your cull was successful

Going to a port on a clear day and watching a ship rise up from (or sink into) the horizon. Although you end up with cucks who double down on their stance and just ignore what is in front of them.

Leave the city and start looking at the stars, it's how Greeks figured out the earth is a sphere.

>getting into a series of debates with flat earthers
That's stupid, why would you waste your time like that

Yes.

Literally show them livestreams of different countries of dissimilar parts of the world. Italy/Germany, Taiwan, Colorado livestreams all at once prove that the earth is not flat because all of them would be day or night.

Because it's fun!

The sun crossing over the horizon and not just getting smaller/farther away.

Jeez I dunno why people find it fun to debate people who are insane.

are you even trying?

Yes. You can find them in the last thousand or so flat Earth troll threads, or by using www.google.com

That picture does an amazing job explaining the midnight sun and why it's only for half the year.

If it's that easy how come ancient time sailors were thinking the earth is flat ?

Now, for fun, try drawing it to show how midnight sun in the southern hemisphere works in that model.

Flat Earth is dead. ''Neanderthals were Orcs'' is the new meme

>what is refraction