*blocks your mongolian beef*

*blocks your mongolian beef*

*hides in your sauce*

Seriously what's that point of serving food with these? They're not supposed to be eaten right?

Sometimes when I order food extra spicy from the local Chinese joint, those peppers show up. I always eat them.

>escapes from your tea strainer

>defeats the purpose of the pizza format

SHIT

>hides in your filet

how tho? they are unchewable at my chinese place

This. They are tough, and waxy. Chewing one is impossible

get a load of these weak jawed faggots who are likely making an excuse because they can't tolerate heat. pussies

>jawlets

>virgins pick off the shells
>chads smash it as they only have time for eating pussy
>virgins use a knife and fork to eat their pizza with
>chads stuff 2 slices into their mouth at a time to ensure their jaw muscles get a workout

Get a load of this guy

what the fuck is that

a chinese woman tricked me into eating one of these recently.

I thought they were either plastic or garnish not meant to be eaten. I managed to chew it up. it was very hot. she ate many of them.

They're usually just used to cook things and removed before serving, but at most places if you ask for it extra hot they're just going to leave the peppers in there

I had a Mongolian fuck buddy once. She was a bit of a freak. Good bj skills. Then she'd mount me like both feet on the bed riding me. Some good sex. Tried to bum her once but I was too hasty and tried to go in with no lube.

This one time she hadn't put the aircon on and it was hot as a mother fucker and I was riding her in missionary and my sweat was just dripping all over her face. Still kissed me as I came though.

All in all 8/10 would fuck again

cool blogpost u fuckin faggot

Your baby teeth not in yet? Are you two still breast feeding?

BTFO

Have you never seen ginger in your life user?

i fucked ur mom in fake oakley sunglasses u laddy mcpaddy