Which fast food establishment is your favorite for breakfast? Favorite item? Why? Explain in full sentences

Which fast food establishment is your favorite for breakfast? Favorite item? Why? Explain in full sentences.

dubs decides where I get breakfast tomorrow

McDonald's
Taco Bell

>Hardees
>loaded omelet biscuit
It's tasty.

mcdonalds when they had the country fried chicken biscuit...i would sometimes order it in a mcgriddle
Dunkin has the best hasbrowns

chick fil a

>country fried chicken biscuit

What do you mean by had. Shits available year round here in Texas

Where do you live

Looks fucking tasty I'll have to try it.

My go to is Whataburger. I get a honey butter chicken biscuit or a couple bacon egg and cheese taquitos.

chicago..haven't had it here since like 2008

Listen here you little shit..

i can't pick a favorite, but it's any of the following:

>Bojangles'
>Exxon gas stations (nothing like an expired NOS, jack links chew, and some brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts at 4 am. it brings back memories of me being poor as a kid)
>waffle house (i order the same thing for dinner, too)
>chick-fil-a
>dunkin donuts
>krispy kreme (except i quit eating there back in '08 when they shrank the donut size and kept the same price)
>mcfarland's (downtown hendo)
>Ingles

rate me

You need to visit us in Texas, my dude

look at this

McDonalds
>sausage mcgriddle
>blt bagel
>breakfast burrito
>OJ
>hashbrown with vinegar and ketchup

Would rather eat somewhere else if it wasnt breakfast hours but you cant beat McDs for breakfast.

Easy. Best breakfast place in the world is Clary's Cafe in Savannah GA. Pic related is breakfast mouth sex. It's the Elvis. Thick slices of French toast layered with peanut butter and bananas. Topped with maple syrup, homemade whipped cream you and a dash of powdered sugar. Served with crispy bacon and strong black coffee. It's definitely not an every day kind of thing unless you want to die of diabetes but goddamn is it good on occasion.

If you prefer savory their Crab Cakes Egg Benedict is phenomenal

Oh fucking yeah chicken mcgriddle is the tits! Here on the permanent menu in south GA

various ingredients from your backyard

The only thing good at Burger King, the egg-normous burrito.

> weighs at least 1 lb
> egg sausage hash brown cheese

It does come with some shity orange sauce I have to get it without it.

>the south is so shit at food that user has to specify that a restaurant makes its own whipped cream

And you're a dick. Goddamn Veeky Forums. Be less pretentious how about it?

That post wasn't pretentious in the least.
You're a fucking idiot and you need a dictionary.

Not that guy but you're wrong. And still a dick. And a faggot.

Nice damage control, retard.

Buddy that's the entirety of America between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range

None. I eat whole plant foods at home and avoid the whole mess of spiked blood sugar -> insulin spike -> hypoglycemia -> triglyceride dump

See there you go again. Does it help your self worth to name call? Here's my guess. You were severely bullied as a child. Seeing as how we're on Veeky Forums and the fact that you're making fun of the south I'm also guessing American and, if not now, you we're definitely fat as a kit and this was what made you a target. Now you feel the need to bully other people to ease that lingering pain. Am I right? It's ok, you don't have to answer. Just know that we all know that at heart, you're still that same scared fat little faggot.

>fat as a kit
What did he mean by this?

"Kit" is how southern white trash refer to their children.

I just witnessed a discussion about breakfast devolve into name calling and disparaging a race. Never change Veeky Forums

That's redneck as fuck.

>rate me
>includes Bojangles and Ingles
I r8 8/8 m8

First day?

it's truly despicable