What would your last meal be /ck?

what would your last meal be /ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2015/04/05/397672199/utah-brings-back-firing-squad-executions-witnesses-recall-the-last-one
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nutraloaf.

An all you can eat buffet, and I'll just keep going back for more till I die of natural causes.

just some stromboli from whichever bitch I can get it off

i would ask them for lots of cashews

(i am allergic to beestings)

Vegetable soup
Might as well get comfy before kicking the bucket.

Kek, jack jr is definitely smashing Tammys tight white shitpipe being the bull that he is

>inb4 the underages posting all the "Taco Bell because I'd shit everywhere so they'd have a mess to clean up XDDD" type replies

Whatever I had to eat to not see this thread pop up again. I hate total non content shit like this where OP is clearly begging on his knees for info without bringing anything to the table

>they still use firing squad in Utah

Your mom's pussy

Taco Bell because I'd shit everywhere so they'd have a mess to clean up XDDD

Tob keek

I would just tell them to skip the stupid meal and fucking hang/shoot/inject me already.

the child of the person executing me

Semen, straight from the tap.

A joint's worth of weed. A fuckton of snowcrab legs. With red lobster cheddar biscuits, a slice of cheesecake, and one of those tubs of cheese balls.

And the blood and ice cream trilogy to watch.

If I gotta die, I may as well die relaxed.

But world's end sucked compared to the other 2

First two make it worth it. I can just chill for the last hour after Hot Fuzz.

Not how it works moron

probably just a nice full sunday roast, preferably roast chicken

One porterhouse stake medium well.
Fried avacado slices in tempura.
Sauteed veggies with fresh peppercorn.
A pastrami on rye.
Some moosetracks and watching princess monokoe

A Il tampano form big night, while watching the nolan batman trilogy... and big fucking gallon of soda

Really? You fucking waited all that time for your execution day, probably years if not decades, but you're really gonna be that fucking impatient to skip a nice last meal of damn near anything you want just to look "cool"?

>1 bag of walnuts
With some Diamond dozen meal so they won't be suspicious that my true intent is to die from an allergic reaction from the nuts before they get the chance to put me to death.

More painful, yes, but the point is to die on my terms rather than theirs.

3lbs of tater tots and a 24-pack of beer. After the execution, they'd have to clean up like a gallon of diarrhea.

It literally makes no difference what you do before you cease to exist. Might as well just get it over with if you know your execution is close at hand.

Nothing, I'd want to suffer.

Good food would make me want to live, I'd torture myself so death becomes a release rather than something to fear.

Then what is your motivation for being alive right now?

Because I'm not on fucking death row you ingrate.

Hoooold on, now. You're the one who said it doesn't matter what you do before you cease to exist.

500 gram medium rare tenderloin, creamed potatoes, broccoli. Two pints of weissbier. Brownies for dessert

Ancient Egyptian tomb honey

pasta with ketchup
escape from captivity while everyone turns around so they don't have to see me eat that disgusting shit

Doesn't this last meal shit cost million of dollars?

FAGGGGGG

This looks pretty good, but I'd exchange the apple pie for pecan. Probably add some fries/ mash too as I'm a pleb.

You're mom's pussy

I'm obviously speaking in the context of being served a last meal while on death row, knowing full well your end is close at hand. You're deliberately misinterpreting the context of my statements like some wannabe-pseudo-philosophical imbecile.

Either that or you completely lack any sort of intuition and need everything spelled out very, very clearly and specifically. Either way you're being a fuckwit.

It's been discontinued in a lot of states after one guy in Texas ordered an absolute shitload of food and then didn't eat any of it.

>The furor arose after Lawrence Brewer, 44, a convicted murderer and self-described white supremacist, requested a last meal that included: two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

nuggets with rick and morty meme sauce

Both of those explanations are hinging on the idea that you are in the right and disregard the possibility that you did not articulate your message clearly. This indicates that you are pretentious.

Get the fuck off this board you humorless reddit.

I bet you're the one in the comments section of news articles pointing out minor typos to make yourself feel smart.

What if they just shot you in the head with no warning for being a redditor

Faster, cheaper, and sometimes less painful than getting pumped full of drugs.

There is no "right" or "wrong" in this situation because, again, my statement was clearly an opinion on what I would do in a very specific situation. I was not making some broad philosophical statement on the nature of life and meaning; it was situated in the context of being on death row. Almost like I was responding to the query put forth in the original post or something. Weird.

Your decision to misinterpret the context of my statement is a failure on your part, not mine.

Go back to red-dit you fucking twat

Wow, you sure showed me.

>REEE STOP SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING ABLE TO FORM COHERENT THOUGHTS GET OUT REEE

Oof, really felt the sting there, yow.

Hooold on, you said:
>It literally makes no difference what you do before you cease to exist.

I don't see anything about being on death row in there. I think an expert would agree that you appeared to be referring to life in general.

And by the way, the failure is on your part if you did not articulate your message clearly, which I think whether you did or not is up for debate.

Here's a coherent thought: your mum was raped by niggers she met on r/gangbang.

*downboats*

Hi I'm brandyn and I take the internet way too seriously. Does anyone bacon the narwal? I demand respect, how dare you attack my intellect on an anonymous moose riding bbs. Please don't post anything or say anything that might offend me or I might not buy you reddit gold.

>thread gone to shit because of people arguing over nothing on a finngolian borscht subforum on a guangxi muppet theater internet book club

my last meal would be a bag of beef jerky

To get a bag of Reddit, passive aggressive fuck.

Choke on dick reddit scum.

large bbq meatlovers pizza with double toppings
chocolate mousse for dessert

What are the limitations for a last meal? Any quantity limitations or such?

>In the United States, most states give the meal a day or two before execution and use the euphemism "special meal". Alcohol or tobacco are usually denied. Unorthodox or unavailable requests are replaced with substitutes. Some states place tight restrictions. In Florida, the food for the last meal must be purchased locally and the cost is limited to $40.[2] In Oklahoma, cost is limited to $15. In Louisiana, the prison warden traditionally joins the condemned prisoner for the last meal. On one occasion, the warden paid for an inmate's lobster dinner.[3]

Sometimes, a prisoner shares the last meal with another inmate (as Francis Crowley did with John Resko) or has the meal distributed among other inmates (as requested by Raymond Fernandez).[4]

In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last-meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal and did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last-meal request was for a plate of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, a pound of barbecued meat with half of a loaf of white bread, a portion of three fajitas, a meat-lover's pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, and sausage), a pint of Blue Bell, a serving of ice cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and a serving equivalent to three root beers. The abolition followed a complaint by a Texas Senator, John Whitmire (Democrat, of Houston), who called the meal "inappropriate".[5][6][3][7] The tradition of customized last meals is thought to have been established around 1924 in Texas.[8]

forgot to quote.

Why did they have to add that he was a White Supremacist? How was that relevant?

Thanks! Sucks for Texans, but If you are on death row that isnt your main problem in the first place.

Taco Bell because I'd shit everywhere so they'd have a mess to clean up XDDD

Do they eat alone? If I could I'd ask for some whisky, cigarettes, and someone to join me for the meal. Eating my last meal alone would be pretty sad.

From Wikipedia:

"James Byrd Jr. (May 2, 1949 – June 7, 1998) was an African-American who was murdered by three white supremacists, in Jasper, Texas, on June 7, 1998. Shawn Berry, Lawrence Russell Brewer, and John King dragged Byrd for three miles behind a pick-up truck along an asphalt road. Byrd, who remained conscious throughout most of the ordeal, was killed when his body hit the edge of a culvert, severing his right arm and head. The murderers drove on for another mile before dumping his torso in front of an African-American cemetery in Jasper."

Do rednecks really do this? Fucking hell what scumbags.

oatmeal

But how was that relevant to him asking for a large amount of food and not eating it?

>(((white supremacists)))
Ok shlomo calm down.
At least they dropped the negro at his cemetary.

An order of 50 buffalo wings and a 6 pack of root beer.

>le reddit meme
i have never been to reddit

weed brownie > Espresso and a cigarette > a sashimi roll > a good steak > rum and coke and cigarette

This is the meal of the modern man

>alcohol and tobacco are usually denied
>mfw

>tfw I started this
>tfw I only just came back into the thread after the original comment
>all this shittery

Literally r eddit.
Nigger this is a cooking board. Fuck off you have shit taste. Nigger.

Being a lying cunt is the telltale sign of the reddit gentleman.
Exhibit A.

Good bread
Good cheese
Bottle of red

I'm about to get snuffed anyway I don't mind paying for the meal myself, though.

Think Id go for a large pizza and a pint of knockoff ben and jerrys.

No. Rednecks try people who do this for murder and execute them, retard.

Calm down Billy Bob.

How about you git off mah board?

>Why does he do that? Why does he touch his food to his chin before putting it in his mouth?
Some mysteries are better left unknown...

Meatloaf with cheese and Potato Purée
And The End of Evangelion

We all are.

>Bulgary

>In Louisiana, the prison warden traditionally joins the condemned prisoner for the last meal.

I'd take two plates of Fugu, then. Cooked by the dumbest guard available in that prison.

Don't call other people humorles, while defending the cheapest, low-hanging fruit possible regarding last meals.

If you think, that was funny, you are probably the kind of person to say "I want unlimited wishes" when asking what he would wish from a genie in a bottle, and think that is very clever.

Guards do the cooking in US prisons?

you have to remember that it will be the prison chef that prepares your last meal. they will probably be even less skilled than your average Veeky Forums poster. I doubt the state would spring for expensive delivery food when they can just get hank in the kitchen to knock up something cheap.

>damage control
If thought it wasn't funny/original you could have said as much the first time instead of going "UHHHHH, *snort* TECHNICALLY..."

It's usually other prisoners actually

Hi. I was 15 once. No they don't.

There's many states where if you look up antiquated laws they have shit like that. Doesn't mean it's still done.

Steak au poivre
Blue cheese mashed potatoes
Creamed spinach
Marble cheesecake

That was my first post in this thread. So your claim of damage control is moot.

Must be hard, to get so defensive, so fast, that you have to cry samefag like a desert dove caught under a sunscreen.

t. child with an unpolished palate

That's my classy choice, my budget choice:
Spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A
Waffle fries with Polynesian sauce
McDonalds strawberry milkshake
One of those hood ice cream sandwiches with the chocolate chips

npr.org/2015/04/05/397672199/utah-brings-back-firing-squad-executions-witnesses-recall-the-last-one

That was also my first post in this thread.

eggs woodhouse

Underage B&