WHAT IS THE BEST DEGREE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO START A FAMILY YOUNG

WHAT IS THE BEST DEGREE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO START A FAMILY YOUNG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same question.
The only thing I want in this life is to have a daughter desu.

Having a daughter is a bad decision in 2017.

Petroleum engineering jobs start at 95k

fuuck, is there a future in petroleum engineering?

welding

isn't petE dead?
I know its absolutely cucked in canada

No but it will be in the next years

Unless you raise her by the whip and discipline her to despise degeneracy you're gonna get stuck with a whore and her black bf or some philosophy major.
Tbqh desu i would love a daughter as long as she's autistic that way i know she will be safe.

My daughter is in high school and she has a Vietnamese boyfriend, is she okay?

In USA, that's definetely an engineering job.

As an Eastern European I have no idea though. I'll probably switch to law in my masters to get the bank going.

Psychology

>In the Future

Transporting refugees is the new boom job in Europe.

>engineering job
You realize the negative anti-engineering memes on this board are created by engies to persuade undergrads to not major in it so there is less conpetition.

On another note the highest paying job will be pure math. $300 grand starting.

>vietnamese

one of the few asian countries that have retarded citizens.

these

If it's just money you want go to a trade school
Plumbers make a decent living

You don't need any education at all to have children. If you are smart, you will not wait, you will start a family ASAP. Otherwise, you will be left in the dust. Never ever listen to anyone who says anything about waiting to have a family. Those people are just trying to beat you at the genetic race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-N9nVLXMhPc

Business. Sorry.

All of SE Asia is. All fo central asia is. Mongolia is. China and India are probably 90%+ retarded, they just have an insane amount of people so it's impossible for them not to produce a ton of smart people. The Asians that move to America are the upper echelon of intelligence too, making them look smarter than whites here.

Actuary is probably the best mix of STEM and business. If you can pass the exams you'll go on to earn a decent living with a bachelors

The trade school memers are correct, but don't fall for , welding pays well but you're trading your health for money. Paramedicine, HVAC and plumbing are all good, well-paying in demand jobs.

Good day mr Hawking. Are you stealing my work again? You better dream of curved time.

dont go to college, just get some trade school qualification. would only be about 2 years

an MS in engineering (electrical, energy, or something similar) would be worth more money, but you'd have to wait longer before that you can start a family since school would be about 6 years.

my favorite part of the "math 300k starting" meme is that salary for a math PhD is 100k minimally. if you work for government (especially military) you can make a lot more.

>t. naive undergrad

There is absolutely nothing I would want less than to have a daughter in 2017 and beyond. The way society is now is an absolutely terrible environment to have a daughter.
I actually feel bad for these young couples I see with young girls.

Study philosophy, then realize that money doesn't matter

she can't be, her mother(male) is an anime poster

Unfortunately, the cost of barrels has skyrocketed since the fifth century BC.

I dont think so man. If shes in high school and already has a boyfriend chances are she already lost her virginty or is gonna lose it soon. Crack down on her and keep her in line.

>Go to expensive and hard-to-get-accepted highschool
>People are studying to become engineers
>Industrial engineers, mechanical/electronic engineers, even a materials engineer guy.
>No one wants to study shit like computer engineering / computer science because too low end
>Everyone is serious as fuck.
>Everyone will probably earn at least 90K per year when they start working
>Meanwhile I'm fucking autistic so I study physics.
>Literally payed by donations from rich philanthropists
>Can't actually earn proper money through the capitalist system because no one gives a fuck (rightfully) about the services of a physicist

At least I do what I love desu.

STEM but dont marry someone else on your degree because they will consider one kid an unforgivable intrusion on their career.

>The only thing I want in this life is to have a daughter desu.

Oh God dude... Sons have given me enough gray hair.

Unless you're Vietnamese too you should kys and her.

I am a mechanical engineer who designs piping systems in the petroleum industry. I have made over 6 figure the last 3 years. I am 26 and my daughter was born this year

Life's good

Fpbp

What's the best major for someone very good in physics and chemistry who wants to work with transhumanism/life extension?