Protect the honey at all costs

protect the honey at all costs

I'm on it

a wall of flame should do the trick

just close the lid you fucking nigger

Eat all of the honey first

But what if they open it.

in that case, go to the other thread

A trolley is going down the set of tracks. If you divert the trolley, the pot of honey will be destroyed. If you choose to not intervene, the trolley will kill whatever is on the current tracks.
You are covered with a veil of ignorance, however you know that a) The pot of honey is on the second set of tracks and b) That either 5 ants or 5 bees are on the current tracks. The ants will try to eat your honey, and the bees will make many more jars of honey in their lifetime.
Do you take the risk and try to kill the ants, saving the honey or do you destroy the honey knowing that there is a chance that many more pots will be made as a result?

If you let the trolley go and kill whatever's on the track, you are guaranteed one pot of honey. However, there seems to be no case where the ants really matter. If the ants are spared, what honey will they eat? I had already forfeited the honey by destroying the pot. So there are only three cases: I get one pot of honey, no honey, or infinite honey. One pot of honey will only provide for my honey related needs for a short time, it is ephemeral. In the grand scheme of things, one pot of honey is no better than no honey. Therefore it is foolish not to take the one shot you have at true freedom, destroy the pot of honey and hope that there are bees to make you more honey.

You forget that the bees do not make your honey, they merely make honey. Out of all the honey in the world, how much of it is yours? Very little. Therefore, it is better to supply yourself with honey rather than to let the bees make honey for a stranger.

But I am stronger than the bees, and it is my right to take what I need from the bees as the superior species. The weak should fear the strong.

However, five bees will make just less than half a teaspoon of honey. Compare this to an entire jar.

What if it was a bee-sized jar?

>being weaker than five ants

This bear will easily crush the ants and protect my honey

>implying the bear won't jew you and take all of your honey
Have you never dealt with bears before?

to reach the honey they must pass the guardians

What if attracts fireants?

*unsheathes Sharpie*

BUILD

Are vegans allowed to eat honey?

All you need is a few of these.

fucking autism

I don't know, probably not.

engaurde

kek

No. Didn't you know collecting honey from bees rapes them?

You are acting under the premise that the bees will live forever and produce honey forever. THe average bee lives for less than 200 days. How much honey will they make in a lifetime, not a jarful, that's for sure

A new challenger has appeared. What do you do?

be free!

This should do the trick. Its a known fact ants prefer biting feet than eating honey.

pokemon designs have gotten really retarded