Assume some people here have read Lolita

Assume some people here have read Lolita.
What am I in for lads?
>please tell me it it's not a meme book

It is but it's good.

Best wank of your life.

You're in for a masterpiece with one or two implied erotic scenes that gets the most retarded discussion on Veeky Forums.

great psychological depth and range, the narrator is very witty but not a jackass - interesting, very funny and clever, masterpiece like nearly everything by nab

some hentai level shit

i've read it as a teen because some guy called me "lolita" and i wanted to know why.
yes, you're in for a fap. but it's also beautifully written and has good character development.
just read it already. it's not long

>some guy called me "lolita"
Post childhood photos, plz.

Beautifully written and somehow made me feel sympathy for a paranoid, unhinged maniac

Off yourself, pedo. Find God or die.

>Find God or die.
I wish. He's very good at hiding.

If you can't achieve a state of disinterested contemplation, then you shouldn't be exposing yourself to art.

Enjoy your Harry potter or whatever it is that faggots read these days.

actually, being attracted to girls aged 11 and up is perfectly natural from a biological point of view. it's just social norms that try to artificially retrain the male sex drive

In all levels except physical I am a little girl

Thanks for your input, actual pedo.

Drink bleach.

>Assume some people here have read

you're quick to suggest suicide. you should try anger management. or as lit calls it "stoicism"

I'm already stoic, its a side effect of my beard.

you don't seem very stoic. maybe the hairs have grown into your skull and are restricting the blood flow to your brain

Post your beard.

You keep posting these kinds of images in other threads... Its not very amusing.
Why are you doing it?

Sounds like catcher in the rye

It's wonderful. Be sure to read Ada once you're done and infatuated with Nabokov

OP here, just read chapter 4 and I'm diamonds