Hey Veeky Forums, how do i get high myself? Without buying anything from a shady dealer?

Hey Veeky Forums, how do i get high myself? Without buying anything from a shady dealer?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem
youtu.be/v7Mp9ZCcYBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drink bleach

Underage
If not though use the internet. For fucks sake though do some research on it don't get caught.

Who do you think I am plebs? I am asking for recipes, in case we've got some drug chefs on Veeky Forums

huff gas, or learn to make meth. go to a doctor and fake ADHD to get adderall, or go to a doctor aaying you have chronic back pain (but since youre probably underage, noone would believe you)

>a thread died for this one

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

purchase and consume alcohol

buy some DXM or extract some DMT it's easy as fuck

Use a lift

meditation bro...meditation the only high you don't have to pay for (with money, nor brain cells)

Hold your urine for as long as you can. It will feel like an incredible orgasm when you finally urinate.

Whipped cream dispenser, food grade N2O capsules for said dispenser, balloons. Trip balls for a minute at a time with no lasting damage because all the N2O does is block a few receptors temporarily.

This isn't really the board for that. That being said:

There are a lot of drugs you can get from plant matter with simple acid/base extractions or from simple one solvent recrystallizations. I don't really recommend doing that, mostly because you probably have no clue what you're doing and the solvents you can buy are intended to clean sidewalks, not make pharmacy-grade compounds.

You will kill yourself if you try to make anything that involves actual reactions. Don't try it.

fuck off and go post on 420chan

Don't pursue this, OP, it's a terrible idea

For christs sake man, just get drunk

>this
but
>clean sidewalks
oooh chemicals, so scary. AB extractions are easy as hell. Go for it OP, get yourself a three neck flask and a seperatory funnel and go to town.

buy poppies and make a tea with them. be careful
because opiates are not a joke.

Synthesis of Alprazolam, LSD, PCP and Other Illeg…: youtu.be/v7Mp9ZCcYBo

Top amen

Get robitussin at a pharmacy with dxm as only active ingredient.

Get morning glory seeds from a local garden store/homedepot/lowe's

Take copious amounts of whole eggnog

Smoke salvia extract, can get it online

Kava and Kratom leaves are great as well

Buy phenybut supplement online

Fake add, get adderall

Fake anxiety, get benzos (xanax, etc.)

Buy drugs analogues and researxh chems online (like lsd-1p, MXE, etc.)

Also, but San Pedro cactus and extract mescaline

Also, i hear catnip works on humans too

You can buy morning glory seeds on amazon, make iced tea with them, and trip balls on Lysergic acid amide (LSA). Its a similar experience to LSD except its not nearly as strong, so you have to do a shit ton.

How do I prepare these drugs? Heisenberg style?

Asking because I'm incredibly curious about the effect drugs have on the body, but I have absolutely no ways to get ANY neural stimulators, even alcohol.

>whole eggnog

Amazing how so many people on Veeky Forums of all places don't know about the darknet markets. Looks like a lot of people are going to regret not buying BTC in 2017.

be 21 in my state you bitch

>do a squat
>take a deep breath
>hold it for as long as possible
>when you can't hold it anymore stand up quickly and let out you're breath

What the fuck? Being dizzy is different from being high

Steal it

>Break both ends of a Twix bar and then smoke it like a cigar.

I once made a girl believe this, she wasn't happy.

>Get robitussin at a pharmacy with dxm as only active ingredient.
Seriously, do not do this.

How drugs affect the body is a blanket term.
You need to learn about different categories of drugs and how they affect you. Stimulants, depressants, barbiturates, psychoactive, etc.

You have not done nearly enough research to "get high" responsibly. You'll probably end up taking "LSD" that's actually DoB and won't know because you're ignorant. You'll probably end up take "MDMA" but it will be methalone or something similar