>nothing crazy, just counting calories
>600 calories a meal, calories in calories out! Lots of fruit and gay shit
>like the food, but so hungry
>all the time
>eat, feel great and satiated, hungry in 2 hrs
>drink lots of fluid to try and ignore it
>still constantly hungry
>at work
>"Hey user, want this left-over chinese takeout? It's like a whole order that didn't get touched"
>n...n...yes ok
>devour it
>it's not even that good tasting but feel amazing afterwards
>aww yis
>energetic throughout the day
>it'll be ok, I just wolfed down a day and a half worth of calories, but I can just skip my usual light supper and go to bed after exercising
>Get home, felt full all night so it was cool
>"hey user there's cookies leftover from another anons birthday"
>'ok yeah whatever' blow it off
>do my shit
>gettin close to bed time
>maybe just a nibble on one cookie
>eat cookie. Eh. It's alright
>eat a second cookie. Alright thats enough, time for bed
>...
>OH FUCKING GOD I'M SO HUNGRY
>attack my fridge like a refugee
>'No user stop this, you have to stop this!'
>can't stop, stomach cock too hard
>raid the leftovers
>'you don't have to turn the oven on, just put everything away and go to bed'
>too late
>create the most unhealthy, dank fucking junk food out of leftovers
>melt fucking kraft cheese slices on toasted bagels and dip it in marinara sauce after
>consume it all in an orgy
>feel fucking amazing
>write this stupid fucking blog post

is this what it feels like to be a drug addict? I feel so fucking amazing, like i can see forever. I probably just ate three or four days worth of calories. I feel too great to even feel horrified yet.

Learn some self control you pathetic miserable fat fuck.

t. on a diet for the past month and successfully limiting my calories

I've gotten on and subsequently fallen off the calorie counting train a few times, my most successful attempt I lost 35 pounds (now back up to about 30-ish of those).

So I'm certainly not perfect, and I go back and forth like crazy, so take what I say with a grain of salt. But what does help me is to not worry about reducing my caloric intake for a week or two. Eat normally, like you would (and want) to, but make DAMN sure you count everything you eat. If you don't know the calories of a food, estimate and be super liberal with your numbers. Get a snapshot of what your actual caloric intake looks like.

Okay, got that baseline? Good. Now start reducing specific things. My kryptonite is soda, and I seriously cannot just give it up, too fucking addicted (and weak) to just stop. So just drink less. I buy cans, so I start saying "If I normally drink 4 a day, let's try for 3." Then 2. Then 1. Then maybe 1 every day or two. Etc etc.

The point is to make small incremental changes to your diet that can be lasting. Now, again, I clearly haven't followed my own advice, so maybe I'm full of shit (most likely). But give it a try, don't just wake up one day and say "Today I'm healthy 100%!" You spent years building up your bad habits, you're not gonna stop them in one day.

Your stomach will expand and contract depending on how much you consume, it's a medical fact. If you're a fat person on a diet it'll take about 2 months before your cravings reduce

Leptin is a real bitch, but if you tough it out your craving will simply fade away. Exercise helps because it releases endorphins that make you feel good and forget about food for a while.

>Leptin
Can't I just buy it in like a vial and shoot it up into my dick with a needle

Proclaiming that you are on a diet isn't some magical spell that suddenly adjusts your body and mind to it, you have to get used to it.

I did that when I started. It also was a real eye opener and allowed me to shame myself enough to stay motivated.

OP. learn to make healthy, but delicious food. Fruit is shit, full of carbs and sugar, and its really not good to feel full on. If anything, it just makes my stomach gurgle for most of the day.

I started intermittent fasting. So I only eat in an 8 hour window each day. Typically 12-8. Then one day a week, I only eat from 3 to 8.

My meals have been rather repetitive, but it's because they are low calorie and taste good. My dinner is typically some seasoned and baked chicken breast with vegetables and beans.

Lately I have been making healthy chicken enchiladas. I don't fry the tortillas though, just warm em up and add very little cheese. Like 2 fat enchiladas aren't even 300 calories. And I am stuffed after eating just those two.

Sometimes I do see junk food and just want to binge so bad. If it's in my house, there is no stopping me, but if I am at a friend's house and they want me to try something, I take a tiny portion, nothing that could be over 100 calories, and I eat it. I get that taste, and I get over it. Maybe just mention to your roommates about your diet. They'll probably stop inviting you to have some food.

>Fruit is shit, full of carbs and sugar, and its really not good to feel full on

A strawberry has 4 fucking calories you nigger

It's calories in, calories out. This is not rocket science. Fruit is amazing for you, having 'sugar' in it doesn't make it toxic. The low calorie density and presence of other nutrition makes it PERFECT filler.

Stop being so fucking triggered, user.

I believe it's a shallow gauge needle, like a B6 shot. You could probably shoot it into your thigh. I'm no expert but I already told you what I know for sure.

>Look it up
>There was actually research into using leptin and anylin for weight loss by triggering satiety
>Some nog fucked it up by being in another study at the same time and it got scrapped

Goddamn professional lab rats reeeee

I miss when he played the character he's kind of douchey now

Use fiber powder. It will make you feel full with nearly 0 calories. Like eating sawdust

Also dieting right now.

Similar boat to OP, I'm maxing out at 700cal a day and running/light lifting 5 days a week.

Eventually you're going to have to increase your calorie count, OP. As you exercise more, you're going to burn more, which means you need more calories. Starting at a low calorie count for 2 weeks or so is fine, but your body will begin needing more as you get more active, so increasing as you're more active is fine since it's all being burned off anyway.

Just keep eating healthy. If hungry is an issue still, snack throughout the day so you don't get hungry. There's basically no calories in vegetables so they make great snacks. Between breakfast and lunch I'll snack on carrots, and between lunch and dinner I'll snack on grapes. I weighed 210 earlier this year, and my last weigh in last week was 182. Even with the weight loss there's still a substantial amount of fat, so I'm thinking of transitioning from high cardio / light lifting to light cardio / heavy lifting to start burning through it.

>182
>Fat

How fucking short are you?

5 11

Normally I hate recommending an almost-vegetarian diet, but if you have problems with satiety, you should probably eat foods that are bulkier and high nutrient density. IE; try for just vegetable and fruit. No fucking grains, dairy, nuts, seeds, beans, none of that bullshit 90% of the time. It will get boring, but you will be full and have energy. Don't eat any fat except one day a week; your body stores fats LIKE A CHAMP AS YOU WELL KNOW, you don't need to consume overt fat every day. Like just eat a bigass piece of salmon on the weekend, or an avocado, you'll be fine.

That low energy shit is from low blood sugar. Easiest way to get it back is to just eat sugars, in a form that has bulk. So, motherfucking fruit. More fruit than ever. Grains are a viable option if you have a small enough appetite, but I don't recommend them in your case, where it sounds like you can really pound the food down. Someone around here is inevitably going to tell you to do a low carb diet like a tool; but the fatal flaw in that is that if you spend like a fucking week getting to the point in low carb where you finally get energy and stop feeling carb cravings. Then if you cheat, you end up usually eating a fuckton of carbs, they all go to your liver, and you have to repeat that hell of an experience AGAIN. Unless you're body building, you don't need that much protein, either, so don't worry about that. If you eat 1800 calories of fruits and vegetables, you'll get enough damn protein. Vegans rage about that shit all the time.

And your body SHOULD process sugars rapidly. You SHOULD eat smaller amounts about every 2-3 hours. If it takes your body longer than that to digest your fruit/ veg meals, you're eating too much fat, or have some kind of metabolic problem. 3 meals, 2 snacks, bitch. Don't let anyone convince you this shit needs to be raw. If you wanna bake your apples with cinnamon, you go right the fuck ahead.

jesus

>Use fiber powder. It will make you feel full with nearly 0 calories. Like eating sawdust

If you try eating this shit as a meal replacement, you can kiss your ass goodbye. Literally.

Just do keto. Youll lose like 20-30 lbs a month easily.

You cant have any carbs, like, at all, but you can eat bacon and eggs for every meal!

Continuing this a bit. AND when you go full on binge mode on a higher carb diet, you haven't wrecked everything. You might put on .05 of 1 lbs, but you don't just shut down the metabolic response that's keeping you satisfied.

Also take a vitamin with a good amount of B-12. If you're too scared to go no-protein, then grab whey protein and have a scoop of it once a day. You won't need more than that for supplementation. You don't need 60g of whey protein.

Also try delaying your meal in the morning until you feel hungry, don't just get up and start eating. That'll give you some time to take advantage of the fasting state created when you go to sleep.

PS- Don't eat fucking smoothies, there's a certain biological response that happens when you chew. If you don't chew your meal, you won't get full until your stomach is about to burst.

>Fruit is shit, full of carbs and sugar, and its really not good to feel full on
It doesn't have that many calories. And they got fiber, so the GI isn't anything compared with cookies or sweets

If you really wanted to lose the weight badly enough your willpower would overcome your cravings. I've been trying to lose weight for ten years and only now am I actually managing it and realizing what a bitch I've been this whole time.
>t. lost 60 pounds since February and down to 145 at 6'1"
Starvation mode is a meme, to anyone wondering.

I think the problem is that fat people have zero core strength. In fit people the core restricts the expansion of the stomach making overeating extremely uncomfortable.

>Starvation mode is a meme
It's a flat out fucking myth, no scientific study (that I'm aware of) has ever truly validated it's existence.

That said, there is some truth to starvation mode as a *mindset*. Hear me out. The issue is that most people will diet for a few weeks, drop a couple pounds, and then go "Woo! That was horrible. Time to go gorge myself on pizza and ice cream." They start not only eating like they were prior to the diet, but often times, even more than they were pre-diet. The weight comes back, often with reinforcements, and people start buying into this retarded bullshit of "starvation mode." And then they turn in FA/HAES dumbasses.

Anyways, point is, obviously, you need to make actual changes to your daily diet to lose (and sustain that lost) weight. You can absolutely seriously reduce your caloric intake for a week or two to drop a couple extra pounds, just understand that you have to adjust your daily caloric intake total or the weight will come right back.

>145 at 6'1"

>Exercise helps because it releases endorphins that make you feel good
Why do people even say this? It's a fucking lie, I've never felt good from exercising, mostly just wanted it end and be done with it. At best it's boring as all fuck, at worst It's just fucking horrible.

Your body is broken. Literally nothing is more natural and easy than exercising and feeling good

>I've never felt good from exercising, mostly just wanted it end and be done with it

You need to find an activity that you like and is fun for you. I tried cycling, jogging and swimming but couldn't stick to each long enough to have substantial results.
Switched to racket sports and love it - playing a match against someone just pushes you to give 100% but takes the mind off the exertion.

Just get past the first sweat of the exercise, and keep pushing yourself, and its all quite simple from there.

I know, but I'm still skinnyfat and want to go full skeleton for a while just to see what it feels like.

>is this what it feels like to be a drug addict?
probably. i wouldn't know. i'm not morbidly obese to the point where i will binge eat like that constantly. drugs were also never of interest to me (all weed ever did was make me tired and harder drugs have actual consequences). shrug.

also, addicts like yourself are just that, addicts. you get hungry and have to eat. after a while you get used to occasionally being hungry, but not fulfilling that addiction.

i'm hungry? oh well. hunger won't prevent you from accomplishing work, reading a book, watching a tv show or making blog posts on 4shit. you may or may not get over your addiction - that depends in part on your willpower

I quit drinking 6 weeks ago, and have started pigging the fugg out on sundays when i would usually be withdrawing from alcohol and not be eating at all....today i got like 40 bucks worth of soda and chicken wings and breadsticks from pizza hut and sat around watchin youtube stuffing my guts full of pizza hut and i feel SO GOOD, it's almost as good as getting drunk. and there's no hangover, just the satisfying feeling of taking a HUGE shit. I'm also a fatso b/c i drank soda and ate fast food as well as drank alcohol non stop on the weekend. jesus christ this is how them assholes on those fat freakshow reality tv shows get to being 700 lbs. lmao the HUGE FARTS are starting now. Anyway im gonna quit drinking soda entirely, and get like a 6 peice of chicken wings and a personal pan pizza on sunday next weekend instead of sittin around in a food coma patting my belly and laughing insanely when i fart really loud. oh well imma go finish piggin out today take it easy folks

Not joking, you're one knee/ankle/back injury away from turning into an eight hundred-pound blob.

Getting rid of the temptation is hard around others. Gotta remind yourself that the couple minutes of "this tastes good" isn't worth the hours of hating yourself for it after.

I have done the same thing being 6'4 and at one time weighing 175lb's from starving myself. You will still have a fat stomach. Now im the same height, but 200lb's, and I still feel like shit, and my diet hasn't been right in years from doing excessive manual labor without supplementing the calories burned.

I mean you will not have a fat stomach, but you will never be like those motherfuckers with a tight skinny stomach if you were at one point fat.

I always feel better/happier after exercising. For me it's become a pretty reliable treatment for depression.

How the hell don't you look like an Auschwitz prisoner? I'm 6'1 and 200 lbs, there's no way I could ever drop that much weight.

Lrn2intermittent fasting

Even just skipping breakfast makes me noticeably less hungry throughout the day

food isn't even that addictive you fat sack of shit. get some self control.

No. It simply feels exhausting, boring and painful. I know the pain centers in the brain are close to limbic system and their activity stimulates it, hence some cunts' enjoyment of capsaicin. The thing is, I don't enjoy pain. I cannot enjoy pointless physical activity and definitely not the feeling of sweaty, sticky and grimy. How anyone can develop a liking for physical exertion is beyond me.

You know what releases endorphins? Sweets. Sex. Decent tasting and ample food. Hearing your knees creaking and your heart hammering in your throat while your blood pressure drops to your ankles doesn't.

Good for you. You should also try anal stretching and getting whipped, I hear they do wonders for depression.

Combination of self and control and spacing out your meals. Instead of 3 600, do 5 350.

Starvation mode does exist, but not in the way everyone thinks it does. As mentions Leptin, which is the chemical your body produces to let your brain know "you are full. you are not hungry. feel satiated".

Basically, it works like this: The stomach is a volumetric scale. It works based on how 'full' it is or not, not how many calories you ate. When the stomach is 'full' it signals the brain to release certain chemicals (Leptin), to let you know to stop eating.

Without Leptin, you will always be hungry. And your body only produces leptin in response to the stomach being full. As a result, your body will say WE NEED TO EAT SOMETHING WE NEED TO EAT SOMETHING even if you have plenty of calories stored. More over, overweight individuals tend to show resistance to their own Leptin due to exposure. As a result, they need MORE Leptin to feel satiated. This means the more you eat, the more you have to eat to not feel hungry, and it builds on itself.

It's theorized but not proven that muscular efficiency and other processes improve as weight drops, particularly from above median index, but not proven. In any case this doesn't mean your 'metabolism' slows down or that you burn calories slower. What is known is that until your body re-regulates to your new food in-take, you are going to feel hungry. A lot. Because there are many factors working against you - the stomach stretches out so it needs more food to feel full. The receptors become leptin resistant so they need more leptin to tell you you're full.

It should be noted that some genetic disorders have been discovered in mice that interfere with Leptin reception and production, so it is possible to have genetics weighing on you as well. You aren't going to be 'genetically fat', but losing and controlling weight via the primary mechanism, ie, hunger, will be much harder for you. All due to Leptin and the other chemical signalers used by the body to control it.

Keep it up user.
I calorie counted and limited to about 1500 per day and went from 73kg(160lbs) to 60kg(133lbs) in about 3 months. I now eat 2000-2500cal a day and have not gained weight, however I still limit my intake of standard unhealthy foods like chocolate and takeout, but have bigger portions of the stuff I do like (e.g pasta, homemade pizza)

It's interesting how my view of food has actually changed through the dieting. I now thoroughly enjoy vegetables, oatmeal, dark chocolate, brown rice, etc.

I'm currently doing Keto and I'm 5 days in, I did IF before that and it was a good tool for controlling my weight but I didn't really lose any or reduce my bf% that much.

What I've noticed with Keto is that I'm not really that hungry but boy do I miss carbs. I plan to stick it out for two weeks total so I can make assess the results and in the future, celebrate with my favourite guilty pleasure, potato chips.

God, I fucking miss eating junk.

Should probably go for about a month before you cheat day, user.

Unless you're a weight lifter or athlete, counting your calories and macros is inevitably a flawed way of losing weight. I can definitely understand counting for a week or two if you're totally ignorant to nutrition to help educate yourself, but at the end of the day, you're just putting a temporary band-aid on the real problem, not actually solving it.

That "real problem" is your dietary lifestyle, and that of most Americans to be honest. We are bombarded with shitty food from every direction. You can continue to eat this shitty food and count your calories. And sure, you will lose weight, but it is unsustainable. You're not teaching yourself healthy habits, you're not re-calibrating what kind of food you intake, you're just artificially limiting yourself until you run out of willpower to do so, then you go right back to your old shitty habits that made you a fat fuck in the first place.

The way to keep weight off is to make slow, gradual lifestyle changes one by one that will allow weight loss to follow naturally. Maybe one week you can say "From this day forward I'm only drinking water." and a few weeks down the road "I'm cutting added sugars completely from my diet." and then processed foods could follow a week later.

I'd also highly recommend looking into intermittent fasting. At the end of the day, "just one little bite" is always going to be worse for you than if you can mentally tell yourself you're not allowed to have any at all, because it is out of your eating window.

>t. fatfuck.

and this is why your fat.

You sound like an obnoxious, fat faggot.

This poster has no idea what they are talking about, and I would recommend ignoring them entirely.

>Don't eat any fat except one day a week; your body stores fats LIKE A CHAMP AS YOU WELL KNOW

This should be the only sentence you need to read to know he's talking entirely out of his ass.