A while ago I quit my job to follow one of my dreams. I want to make a change the world...

A while ago I quit my job to follow one of my dreams. I want to make a change the world. My plan is to find happiness and share my discoveries with everybody. I am posting my entire journey in form of a journal. You can find my blog here storyofdescribe.com/. Tell me what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

storyofdescribe.com/september-1-2016-mother-gave-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks user.

here is an example of one of my posts storyofdescribe.com/september-1-2016-mother-gave-me/

>Nature has a funny way of working.

Stopped reading there.

>Being born as an empath, I feel the pain of the world. This turned me into a philosopher that is constantly searching to improve the art of living.

What 'dreams' are you following, user? Is it really worth risking financial security over it?
I like the idea of a journal and thought about making a blog myself but I always stop because the question "Who actually cares?" comes up, how do you deal with that?

>One>y goals is to raise 160000 dollars. This sum is supposed to help me enjoy a more comfortable life, fulfill my dream and help my family. It will allow me to focus exclusively on sharing my discoveries about life and about human consciousness with you. Your donations will also help me buy a house and provide for myself. It’s also important to me to clear my parent’s debt to the bank. Living in poverty forced them to make a loan that served as means to buy a home. This measure turned into an issue eventually, as it kept this family apart for too long. My mother has been working in a foreign country for 11 years now. I want to bring her back to us. My father is struggling with depression as he comes to a monthly conclusion that our money is not enough. These two people are my saints and I want to see them happy.

>For now, I have no other way of earning a living but to ask you guys for help. I have faith in the giving nature of the human being. No good that I do will remain unrewarded.

AYYY LMAO

Your writing is really poor too desu

sort yourself out bud

I actually want to see if I can find financial security through sharing my experience. My dream is to be free and not having to bow my head in front of my boss. I want to travel as much as I can and enjoy life. As to "Who actually cares?", I always enjoyed reading journals. I hope that somebody will find joy in reading mine.

>hey gaiz please give me money cuz art n happiness n shitz

Nobody has to give me anything

>empath
Don't say that, it's cringey.

My ex called herself one, and she was a pierced/tattooed transsexual Wiccan who dropped out of paralegal school.

hahahah. Thanks for the tip

what do you mean?

OP stuff like this will never hit home with others until you are long dead and gone having lived a life of suffering. You'll never find happiness with this path.

I want to try. It's either this or going back to a shitty job that I hate anyway.

That's not a tip, that's a personal irrational relation with no content. "it's le cringe".

>I am posting my entire journey in form of a journal.

Your problem OP is that you haven't suffered, you're basically a normie stringing a bunch of meaningless cliches together for some sort of alt-perception of reality that is ultimately pointless and self-serving. Know what empathetic people are really ooing? They're volunteering for a suicide hotline after working 9 hours shifts, their volunteering at an elderly home, and so on. The fact your initial post says "Tell me what you think" instead of "would anyone mind telling me what they think?" suggests you view us as an audience and means of attaining status / wealth / whatever it is you're after. The world is fairly simple. We're a species who have used our self-awareness to develop intelligence and established order from chaos, in the form of society, laws and social norms. To maintain this society and perfect it (better health, better equality, greater freedom for the individual) many people, probably most, need to sacrifice a significant part of their day in the service of others, either directly (nursing, etc) or indirectly (engineering, design etc). If you don't want to do this then you suffer a monetary cost either by working part-time or allowing the state to keep you alive. If you don't want to sacrifice your time in the usual way nor suffer an economic cost, then it's up to you to think of a way to make people spent their earnings on something you produce. Sometimes it's by writing a novel, sometimes by writing a song, sometimes by writing a book which advertises an alternative to the daily sacrifice that most people could frankly do without for the sake of their mental and physical health. Your blog is low effort, low energy, the writing is superficial and cliched, you obviously haven't researched anything in great depth, there's obviously no repressive, harsh, mocking voice in your mind telling you that you need to articulate that sentence better or express that point in more sincere and intelligent a manner. Try harder. The fact is nobody outside your family really cares about you, certainly not enough to waste their precious out-of-work time reading some lengthy blogpost in first person about how enlightened you are by not sacrificing a significant portion of your day to keep the roads working, the kids healthy, the schools functioning, the sewers unblocked, and so forth. Life is a struggle bro and the best we can do IMO is work hard to maintain a society which frankly benefits us in a lot of ways and try to enjoy the moments when the struggle briefly lets up. We can't all be like Alan Watts getting drunk and fucking teenage girls and writing books advocating pursuing personal ambitions in a world where social ideals are (rightly) considered more important. Neither should we want to be.

Your view upon my work is greatly appreciated. I am sorry if I insulted you in any way. I don't mean to grab money away from people, I just want to give them hope. We live in a society where individual dreams are killed by the ideas of others. I just want to resurrect something in the human being.

>to find happiness and share my discoveries with everybody.
What you'll find is a whole bunch of people who don't want happiness. Give the masses a wish: They'd wish for money.

Bump

Why does this cruel world never encourage us to follow our WET dreams?

>my view upon my work is greatly appreciated. I am sorry if I embarrassed myself in any way. I mean to grab money away from people, I just want to give myself hope. We live in a society where my dreams are killed by the ideas of others. I just want to resurrect something in myself.