So, Veeky Forums, what music have you been listening to lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLSgCR4Va7M
youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=9sfYpolGCu8
youtu.be/3y5A4paFOb4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sAqM9v9mXo
youtube.com/watch?v=f7HIKvCysR4
youtube.com/watch?v=5BFWnV4NAac
youtube.com/watch?v=L5Qx6NFUq8w
youtu.be/93r7vbtZXJA
youtube.com/watch?v=GnEmD17kYsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dyu6KEDKQTw
youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw
youtube.com/watch?v=-OPF97U4Ufs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5lQNxcmOA
youtube.com/watch?v=U4DJjsQ5qGY
ddx-10.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7oe8HPL9wFk
youtube.com/watch?v=6I8FkAXGU_g
youtube.com/watch?v=CyjuW0CMQP8
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbaP_oxgfo
youtu.be/ducuBqUot7U
youtu.be/NPXgeIv70Cg
youtu.be/4y33h81phKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=jLSgCR4Va7M

Moondog - Sax pax for a sax

youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

this is my jam

youtube.com/watch?v=9sfYpolGCu8

youtu.be/3y5A4paFOb4

youtube.com/watch?v=8sAqM9v9mXo

white noise for studying

D-bag

go ask your facebook feed faggot

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

I listen to Crywank, AJJ and Bright Eyes to fuel the crippling depression that is grad school.

I listen to fast vidya music and Ayreon when trying to write things so that I can drown out said depression and be creative.

I've been listening to Elephant Gym, Work

I've really been liking Mahler 10 as study music, as well as shostakovich 10 & 13, though the text of 13 can be distracting if you get sidetracked easily.

Otherwise, I've been getting into the Witcher 3 soundtrack (& its dlcs), it's got a certain edge to it that I like.

I don't listen to music.

Ones mind is also ones symphony

I WANNA FEEL LIKE I FEEL WHEN I'M ASLEEP

Genesis and Phil Collins.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7HIKvCysR4

Guided by voices- alien lanes
Wand- plum
Death grips
infected mushroom- army of mushrooms
Electric wizard- dopethrone
Devo

youtube.com/watch?v=5BFWnV4NAac

youtube.com/watch?v=L5Qx6NFUq8w

youtu.be/93r7vbtZXJA
Keep on trucking, user

i listen to the interstellar soundtrack while studying. it's comfy

Last season was amazing. Sora ni utaeba from Boku no Hero Academia and Made in Abyss' opening are 10/10.

Chocolate Soup for Diabetics vols 1 thru 5

J-pop!

I'm not from /jp/ I swear.

New King Krule boi

Skipped to 9:00, sounded like proper English rock from the old days.

>Is fucking 'murican

A7x, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Killswitch Engage, Nothing More, 5FDP, Bionic Jive, Black Keys, Pretty Reckless, Device, BMTH, Volbeat, Disturbed, amd every now and then some Halo 3 soundtrack

Slowdive, Love Spirals Downwards and prime trance (~96-2006)

Ianva, Yoshiko Sai, Camille Saint-Saƫns, Paprika OST, Orthodox Chants, Military marchs, Death in June and Von Thronstahl

Who here /fashy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=GnEmD17kYsE

>tfw to intelligent for nois

Wow, how old are you?

Nice

MY MAN
LSD is so good
I'm also seeing Slowdive for the 3rd time in my life on Monday

Day to day is noise/drone stuff, Today my roommate has been listening to modest mouse though and its comfy. I sure am excited for nothing-but-black-metal-november coming up

Somewhere between 4 and 40

My own music that I composed algorithmically using markov chains and physics simulations.

Just this garbage.

I bet you unironically think you have good taste, kek.

I really don't.

Does Veeky Forums thinks that music taste implies something about the intelligence of the individual?

>Does Veeky Forums thinks that music taste implies something about the intelligence of the individual?

I wouldn't want to admit a sampling bias so now I have to never say that I like Green Day.

Why is there nothing good even comparable to Kraftwerk? Closest I found was YMO's first two albums but got bored of those fast

Why would you expect something comparable to bad music to be good music?

Yes. It takes a very high intellect to only listen to anime OSTs. That is because it takes a very high intellect to break out of the prison of "normal" music.

Listening to Justin Bieber? Listening to Nicki Minaj? Heck, even listening to Queen and shit like that? That is what lazy people do.When your intelligence is too strong to be contained you break out and you start seeking the most developed music industry in the world. The US and Europe are strong fighters but then you see the Korean and the Japanese and finally, you conclude that Japan has the most advanced music creators. They are beyond what other countries are able to do at the moment.

So yes, you can tell someone's intelligence by just knowing what they listen to. If they even mention one non-japanese group/song then you immediately know they are subhumans with infinitesimal IQ. And if they mention only Japanese groups/songs then you can estimate a lower bound of 200 on their IQ.

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=dyu6KEDKQTw

A true patrician

I've enjoyed some Portishead and Grouper myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

The Psycho-social, Chemical, Biological & Electromagnetic Manipulation of Human Consciousness (1997)

miogs

My playlist consisting mainly of musicals and classical music.

Post Bop

I find their early work a little too...new wave.

japanese jazz fusion and psychedelic trance
youtube.com/watch?v=-OPF97U4Ufs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5lQNxcmOA

Doppler effect simulations

youtube.com/watch?v=U4DJjsQ5qGY

ddx-10.bandcamp.com

youtube.com/watch?v=7oe8HPL9wFk

youtube.com/watch?v=6I8FkAXGU_g

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=CyjuW0CMQP8

And this
youtube.com/watch?v=HTbaP_oxgfo

Thanks for the (you)'s. My favs are just for a day, pygmalion and souvlaki obviously and for LSD it is idylls. You should check out 'in mind' on the 5 ep from Slowdive and the reload remix too.

Btw if anybody cares my newest trance find is this gem:
youtu.be/ducuBqUot7U

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Taro

Pls no bully
youtu.be/NPXgeIv70Cg

Led Zeppelin

this at the moment

house music for studying/vidya

terrace martin, keyon harrold for actual listening

Sheer hellish miasma
Prurient
Vatican shadow
Whatever ambient I can get my hands on

Same. You should definitely watch this if you haven't ready. Interstellar memes aside, the theme is beautiful
youtu.be/4y33h81phKU