Which one should I order from?

I'm planning to devour an entire pizza tonight ( preferably large ) but im also trying to watch my calories ( 1700 cal maximum ) . Which place should I order from? What should I get?

>planning to devour an entire pizza tonight
>trying to watch my calories
order a noose and neck yourself

what about getting good pizza instead

It bothers me that they flipped the colors but I also realize that primary colors are every logo. Probably autistic

If I eat an entire pizza (1.7k cal) i'll still be below my TDEE of 2500.
If I order locally I wont know the macros/cal of the pizza.

Fuck you, you're such a faggot, just eat half of a local

What are your other options?

half of a pizza wont satisfy me I've been craving pizza for too long.
I have a bunch of local pizzerias. If I do decide to go local I'll just ask them to make a very thin crust.

Pizza hut cheese stuffed crust

not sure what toppings im feeling. how about sausage and peppers

Pizza hut

Local pizzas will be about the same.

Honestly if youre that worried about maybe 100 cal difference in pizza from local vs chain, you should take a step back and reevaluate. Sounds like disordered eating/too much stress

Don't fall for the "good pizza" meme

Thin crust Pizza Hut.

thin crust taco pizza with light cheese.

chains are inconsistent. you might want to go on yelp or google maps and see which place in your area people like better

>If I order locally I wont know the macros/cal of the pizza.
Retard, you think the guys making your shit at Pizza Hut/Domino's are actually using the exact amount of ingredients every time?

Hell no they just throw shit on there till it looks right.

Big corporate chains actually usually do make employees weigh shit out, doing that alone saves them millions of dollars because they're J people

Yeah they're "supposed" to.

In reality no one has time to individually count exactly 40 pepperoni for every pizza when it's busy.

The calorie count can still work as a rough estimate, though. That's more than you'll get from a local place.

Don't eat an entire pizza you fat fuck. I doubt you could get an entire pizza with less than 1700 cal anyway. But if you are going to do that, at least go exercise today.

This. I worked in a corporate chain pizza place and we were supposed to weigh but you only have time for that shit when it's slow. Weekend evenings, fuggitaboutit.

Whatever place you order from, get a thin crust.

>he thinks carbohydrates are more calorie dense than fat
Retard.

Get a cheese pizza with jalapenos and pineapple from dominoes.

or alternatively black olives mushrooms and onions from dominoes.

I made the pizza, comes out to around 1.4k cal. How does " Light Cheese " taste exactly, will i be heavily disappointed?
the only thing I ate today was half a cucumber, and a protein shake also I did some cardio to prepare for this feast
He's right though, the thin crust has way less calories, especially if I eat the whole pizza. Fat is very calorie dense (nuts,oil) but people underestimate how dense bread it as well.
The places near me are retarded. I went on this one places reviews and the owner has heated arguments in the review section if the person gave them less than 4 stars. They're not to be trusted. Atleast Pizza hut gives me something to work with.

>the only thing I ate today was half a cucumber, and a protein shake also I did some cardio to prepare for this feast

Good shit, I've also been counting calories and exercising trying to lose weight. I just want to hold my fellow anons accountable to their goals. Though I'm so hungover today that I might get something disgustingly greasy for dinner, gotta treat yourself once in a while.

Also don't do light cheese, just go with regular. Light cheese is probably just half the normal amount of cheese. Unless it's low-fat cheese, which would be even worse because it doesn't melt very well.

Thanks for the tip. I've been doing IF ( eating within an 8 hour window ) to try to lose some weight. It helps me to consume less calories also I dont feel as hungry as much after a while. This is my first time cheating in a a few months hopefully It wont become a habit.

For pizza hut light cheese will deff be half as much. Before I saw your calorie calculation there I was going to suggest my favorite thin crust pizza with barbecue chicken and pineapple though it might be a little more than your looking for
>pineapple

Dominos
Brooklyn style
marinara
onion, green pepper, Italian sausage
bake it a bit extra
add crushed red pepper and some black pepper
carry out and the whole thing is $7.99

I like you. You need help OP. I'm cerial. I'm super cerial.

Honestly if you wanna go under the calorie limit you might as well get a large cheese pizza with nothing else on it. You can also use something absorbent to take in the grease that are basically extra calories to lower the total amount of calories as well.

Dominos thin crust is GOAT

sausage and green pepper is the dankest combination, dip it in some hot sauce and you're good to go