Tfw smarter than 40 year old professors who wasted their time in Academia instead of self-learning

>tfw smarter than 40 year old professors who wasted their time in Academia instead of self-learning

the white race is superior and women are inferior

but in the end, we're all just shitposting here

So what you use that self-learning for?

For me it gives my brain a good feel but it is completely useless.

I rather have a good mentor and actually learn some hard stuff. With self-learning I avoid too technical stuff.

You're not a true self-learner.

Self-learners learn how to use their ability appropriately and to remove such insecurities.

You've got a long way to go!

>You've got a long way to go!
I do know senpai.

I will take your advice.

Being a professor = self-learning skill unlocked.
Keep trying, kid.

Nice try, Academicuck!

As a 40 year-old professor, I should point out that you appear to be confusing knowledge and intelligence.

Get off Veeky Forums gramps

Those professors are still going to be way ahead of you, user. I mean, yeah, sometimes a professor I have will make a mistake (especially in history) that i'll instantly notice and judge them for, but they're still very well learned and more knowledgeable than I am, and likely did a lot of self-learning themselves to get where they are.

Assuming you're not joking, I've often found people who boastfully see themselves as smarter than their peers rarely are. Wisdom and humility are equally valuable.

This is true.
Get fucked OP you fucking retard

t. Academicuck

t. retard

Im not even an academycuck, OP is simply retarded

t. Academicuck

>Goes to """work"""
>Zitty 20-somethings bother you for 6 hours
>come home exausted
>has to review the same amoeba essays year after year
>tries to work the last 2 hours on his book
>the book only his students will have to buy

Ah yes, the life of an academic. Will have to try that one day when I'm not at the docks inheriting the essence from people of all walks of life.

>when I'm not at the docks inheriting the essence from people of all walks of life.
You're a whore at a seaside brothel?

>brainlet thinks intelligence can't be taught

>" he said, smirking jewishly

lmfaooooo

gr8 thread

L O L

this dork got orbit nuked

Gr8 b8 m8 no h8 8/8

Learning is its own reward.

If it isn't, you're doing it wrong.
wrong. He is saying he is more intelligent than academics because he did not choose to become an academic.
correct. Neither are valuable.

Knowledge is memory, what is intelligence?

regards, Moses Steinberg, PhD., MD, Esq. of Women's and African studies at Berkeley

He asked
>So what you use that self-learning for?

and you didn't even answer it except for saying that you use it. lol

Personally I use mine to be a smart-ass and to never (or rarely) be wrong or hold indefensible views.

flunks 9th grade algebra 3 times
has talk-radio diploma on how to argue
reads Ayn Rand
self-learning

my sides!

>when I'm not at the docks inheriting the essence from people of all walks of life.

Did you try to get published before?

To be fair, being a dockside whore is probably a better, more interesting job than working in academia

>better
By what standard? In what way would you consider being a whore a better job? More satisfying?
>more interesting
almost definitely, this is not really a good thing though unless you are retarded or a child, stability is preferred over the fascinating study of crusty sailor cocks.

Itt: dumbfucks who didn't get accepted into college

ability to make abstract representations of things quickly.