You'll buy this, won't you Veeky Forums?

You'll buy this, won't you Veeky Forums?

Don't you want to make cooking easy so you can spend time doing more productive things?

twitter.com/businessinsider/status/891690855521583105

Other urls found in this thread:

tovala.com/our-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally with this, Juicero and Keurig I will never have to manually the kitchen again.

Truly a wonderful time to be alive.

Nope, probably tastes bland and cooking is fun.

>business insider
Nope. Post an archive link and I'll look at it

Just watch the clip in the tweet.

A 399 dollar toaster oven? No thank you.

yeah sure

HOLY SHIT GUYS ITS A TOASTER OVEN

b-but it integrats with muh smartphone

Fucking this.

Who the fuck can't just heat broccoli and salmon on their own?

With an oven, which is the same fucking thing.

Look. I want to select a dish from a list. I want amazon to put the necessary ingredients in a box and ship them to my door. I want my robot butler to take the ingredients into the kitchen and prepare them. I want them served to me at ideal temperature while sitting on my couch with a VR headset on. I want my robot butler to feed it to me so that in VR my AI gf is the one feeding me. I want the dishes to clear and clean without me having to ever see them.

Until you can offer all this then fuck off with these half-ass devices that don't do shit and require tons of user input and fucking integration. I don't have time to program a god damn space shuttle just to heat up some shitty half portion of salmon that I could just as easily throw on the stove

>business insider
Literally an advertising company
Sage

>OP posts a commercial
No thanks.
Sage. Fuck off millenial brain dead fucktard. I see enough of these things willingly shared by retards on my newsfeed

It's a toaster oven with an app so you can order food but you have to cook it yourself. It's like tricking people into thinking it makes them better cooks.

literally a toaster oven

how is this an any was more convenient that microwave food?

>it doesn't do the prep and cooking entirely

Jetson's tier robot-Chefs or nothing. Now THAT I'll buy. A female robo-butler you can fuck after dessert is served.

HOW CAN WOMEN COMPETE?

>$72 for 3 meals for you and your bitch
>the "meals" are trays with a couple bites of food, maybe 600 calories

My fucking lord just end us now

Microwavable dinners except you put it in a toaster oven except you have to assemble it all too except you have to use your phone as well except it's also 5x as expensive for everything involved

Great technology

>A female robo-butler you can fuck after dessert is served
The dream

So cu/ck/s, who is your favorite Tovala™ team member?

tovala.com/our-story/

Reminds me of this photo from the No Man's Sky dev team. Seems like if you aren't making a great product you need a whacky photo of everyone involved.

Is this a man or ?????

wtf?

A toaster oven that you can only use if you have a subscription to overpriced food.

Amazing

>this is your brain on reddit

i think it's a grill but everyone else in the photo is obviously male so i'm not sure

>a jew ceo

>A freemason
Yes, let's take this public and convince mutual funds and pensions that you 'passively' invest in to divert more funds to the chosen

Tinfoil

it says COOKED PERFECTLY then it shows that picture
thats fucking hilarious

>13 diverse people to create a goddamn toaster oven

toppest of keks

GOT YOUR MOTHER IN A WHIRL
CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE A BOY OR A GIRL

Did you just assume their gender???

Mfw i have no reason to cook anymore

Forgot pic. I really have to stop drunk posting on ck.

>Rabie
>Billions

Is this a fucking joke.

Our one goal: to raise mad VC and declare bankruptcy.

yeah good job fucking up the quads as well.

>$400
>run by a bunch of racists

how about no

Actually an FtM if I remember correctly