How do you cope with the fact that 99% of everything you see is propaganda?

How do you cope with the fact that 99% of everything you see is propaganda?

non-linear thinking.

Define propaganda. From my point of view that's not the case. Where's the propaganda in a tree or even something manmade like a house? You can make a choice to not completely inundate yourself with media

i accept it and move on.
it doesn't work if you're aware

masturbation

go away tree shill

What is going on in this image? It is quite beautiful. May I save it?

your thread is part of the 99%

Please no. Don't save it.

Tree, I agree with. House, you have to be out of your fucking mind.

and not just any propaganda, but anti-papa propaganda

Guys, I don't want to alarm you, but there's ideology in this thread.

What horseshit. Put down the phone.

This, unless Trees have an agenda

im 14 and this is, like, so deep bruh

Only 99%? C'mon son

Of course, friend.

Agreed. As long as you don't start confusing the tree in your backyard with the image of a tree, you're fine, i.e. "immune" to propaganda. Propaganda becomes comical instead of scary, arousing, or outrageous.

>implying trees aren't agents of environmentalism

I scrutinize every piece of information.

This thread is propaganda

You should be running all information through a "what are they trying to sell me" filter anyway. If you haven't learned this after being on Veeky Forums for longer than a month you may as well go join tumblr or /pol/, they love retards who don't think

big if true

Stop consuming media and live in the countryside.

No more propaganda.

Well, let's reflect on my life:

>don't watch tv, just sports
>don't watch mainstream media
>the only website i use is 4cuck
>get me news from the WSJ, and more than half the time I can tell most of it is lefty trump bashing
>all my free time goes to reading books and shitposting
>go to mass almost every sunday
>read the bible
>belive in god
>couldn't care what others have to say or think, for only God can judge me and others

I believe in God, and He helps me see past all the slanderous propaganda. Moreover, it doesn't hurt to distance yourself from anything that can be used as propaganda, i.e, tv, social media, etc.

I cut out my eyes and cut off my ears so I cant be corrupted by all the propaganda

This is ironic, right? Satire?

the countryside is fascist propaganda

>it doesn't work if you're aware
Wrong. Especially since they've cottoned on to ironic advertising. But even still, it hits at a level below intellect.

>doesn't realise God is literally the biggest piece of propaganda ever conceived.

i think the ultimate literary lifestyle is to live innawoods in siberia and drift into a town each weekend to use the library and go to church, maybe sell surplus crops

sounds comfy, desu

We got a coupla mememasters over here! Totally epic BTFO bro, lord have mercy!

Yeah, let's never tax the church, am I right? God is real and the popes business is infallible! Why should a xtian contribute financially to public welfare? Free pass!

the church does more charity work than the government

would you rather pay for 1 priest (who can muster up 100 volunteers) or 10 bureaucrats?

So you unironically agree that the church should not be taxed for its income or real estate?

Yes, and donations to the church should be tax-deductible.

Some churches fucking blow, but others do a great job with their charity work. Some churches even let you pick what your contribution goes toward, e.g. feeding the homeless in your own city if you don't want to support the Starving African Children (tm).

Do you think all charity businesses should be tax deductible then? Or only the ones that promotes a theistic worldview?

Churches not being taxed and retards giving them loads of money is why the vipers also known as televangelists can live high on the hog and keep conning people out of money.

Fuck them and fuck religion. Anyone who gives money to that shit is a fucking moron.

Philanthropy begets poverty.

Counter-spooking

I occasionally declare it to be ideology, then I sniffle and rub my nose.

Sorry, I suppose I meant it's ineffective if you're aware of it.

This is false. Only 87% of what we see is propaganda. And it isn't a bad thing. If anything, we need more propaganda.

wew

Nice try, you son of a bitch!

By seeing the things as the spooks that they are.

>he hasn't read Leviticus, let alone the Bible

To be perfectly fair anyone who takes Leviticus seriously is a mega-moron.

Nice damage control, roastie.

>"As for the living bird, he shall take it , and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water: And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field."

Clearly this book is full of the wisdom we all need.

That's good medical advice from a trained professional sheep herder. Don't knock it. Bet this guy doesn't even think massage can resupply his Chi power.

I fucking love chi powder.

redpill me on house propaganda user

Have you ever thought about WHY everything's at right angles? Think that's something "pragmatic"? Heh. Yeah right, kid.

Ever heard of the Golden ratio?

You do the math. Or do I gotta spell it out for you?

>Or do I gotta spell it out for you?

probly

I've already said too much, to be honest. No offence, kid, but some stranger on a Northern Ireland Pizzagating board is just not worth risking the hammer coming down.

But I WILL say this, and you need to read between the lines, alright?

The next time you find yourself facing one of those mauchevillian masterpieces, and I'm talking here about houses, you know? The next time you find yourself entering one of those places, those oppressive mindsnares, I want you to take a listen to those wall sockets.

You know the ones. Your unconscious at least will recognise the little sympathetic faces. Always there... harmless right? Heh, yeah... Ok. Well... You just listen real good.

Then I want you to take a close look, I mean it! Actually bend down and take a good look while you still have eyes... before the HOUSE decides you don't need them anymore!

You take a long look, and a long listen, and you take a fork and you jam it in there and you fucking kys. because the house always wins, son, the house always wins...

Harmless... Heh. Yeah fucking right.

... Yeah fucking right.

> the church does more chairty work than the government

Well i don't know what country you live in, but last year my government spent $160 billion, or $7000 per capita, on social welfare.

>the church does more charity work than the government

Really? In what country?

Maybe in some godforsaken part of Africa where the military is 100% of the budget.

Make shit every day
Build your own damn boat
Go it alone

What church/country? Like governments churches want to forward their own interests and where religious institutions are more powerful than governments the results are usually bad e.g. uncontrolled population growth and poverty. There exists different forms of governments and churches obviously so you can't just be that general about things but where there exists a wide spread necessity for charity that shows more fundamental structural problems.

Numinosity.

Godandcountry.

I'm sorry, how is Batman propaganda?

>how is a billionaire beating up mentally ill people and being the good guy for it not propaganda

By accepting that everybody has an agenda and trying to further my own at the same time.

Join the alt-right mate.