If you have a friend who is running into problems because of their addiction, tell them to give methadone a try...

If you have a friend who is running into problems because of their addiction, tell them to give methadone a try. Im on it, and i feel between normal and good, all day, everyday. It really did save my life. It doesnt impair you at all mentally. Its long acting so you never feel pinges of withdrawal. Its such a safe option considering how much fentanyl is rolling around in bags of dope these days. If you are on a daily dose of methadone, it will be nearly impossible to overdose on dope if you shoot on top of it.
This is Veeky Forums because health is science and there is no health forum.

are you joking? either you are still getting high from it, or you are maintaining just below baseline, basically putting off withdraw for a long withdraw and PAWS after.

cold shoulder best shoulder maybe some xanax and shit to help you sleep. worked for me

Im not a fucking faggot tho... thats the thing...

>I'm not a faggot
>I'm just addicted to drugs

hows sucking tyrones dick for a hit behind the gas station working out for you OP?

I make about 50k more a year than what i would make if i had to blow your baby brother for cash.
Nice try tho. A for effort.

Iboga

Thank me when you're clean

I would LITERALLY rather be a faggot than blow my life for some easy dopamine releases

>Not being able to do whatever drugs you want in large quantities as long as you want, and then stop cold turkey without side effects, through sheer brain power

Lmao brainlets

xxxdDDDddD willpower>biochemistry
>t. guy whos recreational drug use is limited to marijuana and has never been prescribed opioids

>friends that are addicted to drugs
>not allowing themselves to remove themselves from the gene pool

ive briefly considered getting on methadone but its hairy as fuck for me. even though im clean i fantasize about getting nice H like daily. i need to clean my mind too.
but like you said, its pretty nonimpairing and is good for people who cant stop thinking about opioids. id make a cum tribute to a pic of some gay men eating shit for a hit of methadone. kratom is so shit but its way safer. the WDs still make me sick but they are short. i do like 40g/day of kratom which with this tolerance here id probably need like at least and oxy 80 to feel decent all day. oxy is way better though so i bet it would be more than enough. mmmm oxy fuck smack oxy is better. id like to have a stock of oxy, amps, and benzos to sleep sometimes and maybe like psychs/dissos (pcp,lsd) a few times a year. i binge drink a lot too. ive gotten comments just from how i look after a bender. i wanna lay off hooch for good but i cant get as good of a buzz anywhere easy besides weed, and i dont like weed a lot.
fuck methadone the WDs last forever. i pumed drinking the other night so that seems gross now. i used to do h then pills now kratom daily. i also have a bad benzo habit where i get muscle spasms and hallucinations and racing heart and insomnia if i stop. i want off them. i do some speed too when i really need the kick.
you dont have to blow your life over it, ive been addicted to like 3 drugs at the same time for the last 4+ years including alcohol and smack and meth and im still in grad school with funding about to finish a phd. drug addiction sucks though. makes me feel so sick and like im a puppet moving by strings of willpower sometimes.
try doing like 10-15 xan bars and a fifth of whiskey a day and quit QT and tell me how you are after you die from the WDs.
my only real bad gene is addiction, im really healthy, high iq, look good, no real family illness. once they fix addiction my genes are like gold. maybe nit, but like silver.

>has never been prescribed opioids
I got prescribed a bucket of percocet after my back surgery. Got tired of them after like a week.

You have to be mentally ill to get addicted to that shit.

>high iq

>143 is a low iq
idk lol
they make me feel like everythimg is perfect and nothing matters. i know some people hate them

Would it fix my video game addiction?

i didnt read your whole post. basically you are saying do methadone to cover the time you cant get a legit bag (ie. one from a trusted source)

then you're like
>50k a year
so you're basically nigger arent you? Poor and only have shady connections that fall through? Thats why methadone is a good option for you.

For me, i never had any problem getting ounces of heroin for 600 whenever i wanted. But maybe i was just lucky. Fuck i could have sold heroin and made more than you in a year easy.

>i'm hooked on smack and don't even realize it
>Im not a fucking faggot tho
i lol'd

I didn't really hate them, it's just that you get 30 minutes of euphoria followed by 7 hours of feeling sleepy and a little itchy. Good for pain but I'd never want to take them long term.

You cant be this retarded, you dont develop an addiction after 7 days. If you actually had a chronic pain that was worse than the effects of the percs then you would take them and you would become dependent because its a physiological inevitability, you are demonstrably wrong and your opinion is ignorant as fuck. Please go to a clinic and then explain to the physician how anyone who becomes addicted to opiates is mentally ill, see what kind of response you get.

>tfw look forward to getting minor dental surgery because of the pain pill prescription

Those things are scary. Holy shit life is so much better with hydrocodone. If it was easy to get a refill I'd be a dirty fucking junkie for sure.

>anyone who becomes addicted to opiates is mentally ill
Yes, opioid dependence is a mental illness, genius. I'm sure the people at the clinic would agree with me emphatically.

Ibogaine seems better but it's illegal in the US. You need to fly out to Mexico for treatment.

for me its just a nice gentle euphoria and a calm feeling for a while. ive stuck to stimmier ones like oxy and kratom though.