Where would science be today if nazis won ww2? would things be more or less advanced than they are today?

where would science be today if nazis won ww2? would things be more or less advanced than they are today?

Less due to the subsequent nuclear war between Nazi Europe and USA, it would some Warhammer 40k "humanity knows only war" bullshit with mass starvation and young men dying in the meat grinder of war. Not to mention nuclear winter killing the food but US and Nazis sucking up all the resources to continue killing one another. Oh, and Russia too

But all out war drives innovation.

It also drives 50 million people to their deaths in only a decade.

Yes but it wouldn't take even 5 years for a unified europe to demolish usa

Much less advanced, due to them killing off most of the PHENOTYPE

They didn't believe in QM, so....

>LASER
>Diodes
>Transistors
>Modern Tech

Pick none.

At first I believe they would condemn Jewish Physics (i.e. Quantum mechanics, Theory of relativity), but I think given enough time the Nazis inevetibly would have to recognize their validity in face of overwhelming experimental evidence. Also considering that the Soviet Union would be split between Japan and Germany, the space race would probably have played out differently.

we would be shit posting from mars and most of the ort cloud

demagouges always lose user

Well, we'd have a shitton on cheap and sturdy sheet metal pressed goods, but say goodbye to anything more advanced than a combustion engine. I doubt the Party would have been interested in any technology not specified for population control, genetics and terraforming at all, if not repressed anything else outright (see "jewish communist intelectualism")

There would be no unified Europe. Since Germany would be too busy fighting off Russia and USA, the rest of Europe would be starting revolutions all over the place.

Less advance because racism is dumb

>diversity is our strength

fuck you user

No
As an Ashkenazi Jew I am now convinced that (((WE))) are the true master race.
Eliminating us would send the world back into the dark ages.
Non-Jews would plunge the world into chaos if we no longer control them.
That is the truth

He's not wrong though, while Nazi Germany was obsessed with killing Jews the U.S. allowed them to come in and got Albert Einstein. And following Nazi Germany's defeat we took in the scientists from that same administration and got Wernher von Braun.

As an Anglo I agree with this and accept my place as vassal. It is for the greater good.

All out war does in the short term but better innovation comes through arms races and cold wars.

>No jews
>No consumerism
>No cold war arms race
Probably less advanced, without competition and Jews empires tend to stagnate.

>where would science be

Same where it is now; in the military.

>Lots more of dead jews
We'd be lucky to have the computers you see in museums

>who's Heisenberg????

>Nazis didn't care about genetics
How zogged are you people holy shit

No one believes in QM still today, yet we have those.

we would have a giant mirror in space and qt blondes walking around

>Unified Europe with zero nukes
>America with nukes
It'd take 2 years before all out surrender from a unified Europe.