It's late at night and you're stumbling around high and/or drunk

It's late at night and you're stumbling around high and/or drunk.

Suddenly you come upon this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8
yelp.com/biz/sahara-halal-gyro-lake-george
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Halal Gyro

No such thing. A gyros is greek and Greek cuisine is pretty much Turkish cuisine made as unhalal as possible. What they have there are doners.

Halal gyro? Do they think that people don't know what doner kabab is?

Looks good enough to me, if nothing else, because of the presumably drunk sluts there. Dunno about that darkie off to the right, though. Perhaps they've already been BLACKED

I would definitely get busted staring at that ass

Looks like the kind of place I would hit in a heartbeat, but the Jolly Rancher slushy poster in the window and the Coca-Cola fridge full of weird colored drinks are both red flags for me.

>the Jolly Rancher slushy poster in the window and the Coca-Cola fridge full of weird colored drinks are both red flags for me

What's wrong with Jolly Ranchers? Those "weird colored" drinks are Gatorades. Are you a Eurotard?

Nothing is wrong with Jolly Ranchers, but I don't want to drink candy. Same goes for Gatorade. I would not trust the food to be good at a place that does a brisk trade in slushies and Gatorade.
>Are you a Eurotard?
Northeast USA

I'd pull out my concealed carry .45 smith and western and blow those sandniggers heads off. Then I'd go in the back and sodomise their 14 year old wives before biting into their necks and drinking their blood like I was a vampire.

Then I'd rustle me up a kebab lad.

what kind of situation reversal is this

like you're wandering stranded in a non-desert and suddenly you find a sahara desert?

>not wearing your sunglasses at night to stare discreetly

youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

>not sneakily using you're phone to get pics for later

paul you dont even leave your apartment

DON'T MESS AROUND WITH THE GUY IN SHADES, OH NO

I grab both those girls' asses and kick the dude square in the nads, yes I said NADS

oh and maybe order some food afterwards

Why do you even need sunglasses? Just look at what you want to look at. They wore those tight shorts for a reason.

There's a line, so I just keep going.

op said i was drunk, so im practically begging to get decked

Or maybe they'll excuse it BECAUSE you're drunk. Drunk people can't be expected to control themselves.

Damn American girls look like THAT?

This. I was in the store a few days ago and some hot young thing in booty shorts walked by so I took a good look. Some 60 year old lady grinned at me. She knew what was up, it's only natural. Should a lion put sun glasses on to gaze at zebras?

>yelp.com/biz/sahara-halal-gyro-lake-george

>I ordered lamp and beef gyro for 9 dollars and asked the guy if he could give me a cup of water...He refused to give me water claiming that cups costs him money!!!

The gyro was very small and soggy...I regret going there.

Please do yourself a favor and do not support this cheap business.

>lamp and beef gyro

I'd GTFO as fast as possible OP

Call Ed Sheeran up and get him to write a song about my night out at the restaurant.

>halal