What is the consensus on the potatorito

what is the consensus on the potatorito

Easily the best thing on the dollar menu. It makes me wonder how they can get away with charging like $2.50 for the standard beefy potato burrito from now on. The potatorito is nearly as big and really only lacks the nacho cheese.

Flyover food.

I only eat it on cheese days

its crazy how they only charge a dollar for it, it's good enough to be like $1.69 easily.

If you're into eating disgusting food it's certainly cheap.

When I got some the other day, they had the nacho cheese sauce on them. I think it could use a little squirt of sour cream or ranch sauce instead of the nacho.

>this guy who posts "flyover" in three different threads

I've been sick for two weeks unable to eat any real food and I've been wanting one of these so bad. Looks good as fuck for a dollar. I have a feeling this is gonna be another beefy crunch burrito scenario.

it's good

They're supposed to have shredded cheese and chipotle ranch, not nacho cheese.

I've noticed that Taco Bell likes to alternate between new meme products (like chicken chalupa) and good value products (like $1 double decker tacos) every couple months.

We are entering a new value cycle. Get it while it's hot boys... it won't last.

that's not true

Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla motherfucker.

>Paying money for filler.
>Ever.

You'd be better off eating your dollar.

OPs pic literally shows them as I'm describing them.

I checked their website and we're both right, it apparently does come with nacho cheese sauce in addition to chipotle sauce and shredded cheese.

What a fuckin' value.

They made mine with nacho cheese as well and I thought it was great, I wouldn't change it. I put hot sauce on every bite which cuts the richness of the cheese a bit and it was 10/10 tbqhfam

Im from Australia and my dollar is made of metal and is about 1 inch diameter. Where do i buy one of these things? Or is it a pure ameriburger food?

It fucking better not replace the double chalupa in the $5 box

I think introducing this in a $5 box is a fucking crime. You'd normally see something like the naked chicken or crunchwrap in a box, which cost over $3 alone. Then you add two tacos or a taco and burrito or whatever, and a drink. That's a good deal for $5. Not the case with the potato burrito box.

The two tacos would cost more individually than the burrito itself, which is supposed to be the star of the box.

Literally autistic

i want them to bring the crunchwrap back friends. Either that or at least put two of these in a box.

They are worth a dollar but way too small to be the main item in a 5 dollar box