I've only seen poor people cut their vegetables like this

I've only seen poor people cut their vegetables like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When the knife is that dull, it's hard to cut yourself.

well poor people are more likely to have callus built up on their hands from manual labor, unlike the average Veeky Forums shitposters baby soft skin

I work just as hard as any blue collar prole

This implies you've seen a couple of people cutting veggies infront of you. Likely because you were invited as a guest or similar.

So apparently you let "poor people" cook for you and shitpost about it on a westernized japanese imageboard. We're all proud of you, OP.

Maybe it's just a holdover from when people didn't have cutting board ?
Poor people do a lot of dumb shit like washing cooked pasta or snapping spaghetti in half though.

>poor people
>tourning

Lol no. It's an incredibly time intensive and wasteful way to cut things, poor people don't have time or money for that.

Man that crunch is satisfying when you snap a big handful of spaghetti in half tho

Poor people in poor areas have a lot of time on their hands.
>t. lived in former third world country

>Satisfying

>rationalizing stupidity

what is the meaning of this shitpost

To shame people who cut vegetables like that, obviously

you wash it to stop it cooking.

>what is cooking it al dente so it doesn't get mushy after you drain the water

Washing it gets rid of all the starch and then you can't put sauce on it.

I like to do that sometimes, like cutting vegetables into a stew. Makes me feel worldly.

that kind of makes sense, i do cook it al dent and cant say i ever have washed ir myself (seems pointless to me,same as oil while cooking).i dont really eat pasta though. more of a gnocchi peraon

I sometimes do this when I'm camping and don't have a board. I don't see why people would do it in a kitchen. It's their fingers and they can do want to them, I suppose.

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM

My knives are kept sharp enough that I can cut anything without a board or bracing against anything, and they're not even very sharp. Just takes longer.

If they were efficient workers they wouldn't be poor.

>cut their vegetables like this
like what? with a knife? what are you referring to

yes, it's true, i tend to cut potatoes and veggies this way because it requires no cutting board and no table space

kek, if you're an efficient worker in anywhere with a ladder, you get pigeonholed for being the only competent one of the fuckheads who can do the job.

lrn2officepolitik

>poor people
>eating vegetables
poor people are fat nowadays, think about that shit for a minute

>potatoes
>not making you fat

They make you as fat as bread, rice, or any other carb. It's the deep frying, butter, sour cream, etc that pile on the calories.

They don't, at least not on their own. It takes twelve medium russets just to break 2000 calories. It's extracted fats and sugars that make people accidentally fat.

You know a lot of poor people?

No you don't.

Ok. Good thread.