If you have 200 bucks, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't already own a Kramer by Zwilling J.A...

If you have 200 bucks, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't already own a Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Euroline 8-inch Chef's Knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

bladeplay.com/item--Kershaw-Crown-Folding-Pocket-Knife--9934
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like shilling

We have enough shills already what with the sip threads and all

I don't like a super wide blade.

Much prefer a narrow gyuto style knife.

you mean Shilling JA Henckels

I have a collection of more than 60 chef's knives, both German style and gyutos, but you couldn't pay me to display that ugly abomination in my house.

>I have a collection of more than 60 chef's knives
Sorry about your autism, user.

I cut my meat and veggies with a $30 pocket knife suck my dick it works fine

What brand of knife do you use?

You got hosed. I have 6 dollar jack knife that has vg10 steel. I can shave with it.

SOG

actually it's not vg10 it's 8Cr13MoV. I got 5 of them for 6 bucks a pop.

bladeplay.com/item--Kershaw-Crown-Folding-Pocket-Knife--9934

Plz buy a good knife desu
Sharpness is irrelevant to the type of steel, type of steel affects how easily it sharpens, and how well it retains an edge

and edge retention depends on its inherent angle as well.

I too shovel my driveway with a spoon every winter, fuck practicality!

If you are looking to spend $200 on a knife the vast majority of Veeky Forums would be better off with a chefs choice sharpener and a dexter russel cook's knife.

I remember when I lived in a dorm, I thought I was a hardened badass for cutting food with a pocket knife

Then the chick down the hall gave me a pitying look and offered to lend me a knife, I said yes and it was a vintage Sabatier. To this day one of the nicer knives I've ever used

I felt really dumb after that and bought a cooking knife on the internet

Good for threatening neighbours as well.

If I'm spending $200 I'd rather get a pair of those kickass bombshell knives from Taiwan

You think shell steel is good steel? They're made to explode. Even ship steel is better.

she was giving it to you so you could kill yousrelf with it

Coking steel is adding carbon to iron. You get that right?

The novelty of it makes it unique and interesting, which is the only value offered in this price bracket.
I already own purely functional knives, spending $200 on supersteel doesn't improve my kraft mac 'n cheese any.

yup.

I can approve your mac and cheese by recommending sodium citrate. Use a 1/4th tsp of sodium citrate, a 3 tsp of corn starch in your crappy cheese noodle whatever.

>if you have 200 USD you might as well wipe your ass with

Yes you are right

Kramerbros unite

this is far too much autism for me

Explain.