Are there any books that can help cure ADHD?

Are there any books that can help cure ADHD?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't cure something that's not real

Chances are that you should just sell your pc, tablet and smart phone and live a luddite life for a few years.
Actually I'm 99% sure that this is the case.

ADHD is a disease invented by pharmaceutical companies in order to make profit from those drugs that will further fuck u up if you intake it.

Yeah it's called not being a sperg and focusing on shit.

Read Don Q. It's not a real disease - it's all in your head son.

yeah. Medikinet.

Concentration - A guide to Mental Mastery by Mouni Sadhu

There's a pdf version online, this is the only book you need OP.

>Mental disorder
>It's all in your head

Uh, yeah, that's the issue moron

kek

I know it might have looked like I was trolling, but I actually wasnt.

ADD/ADHD are both over diagnosed and blamed for too many things, but they're real. I struggled in college with ADD and still do on occasion. You really don't get what it's like, it's not "ooh shiny I love computers" like you're all insinuating.

I literally used to sit in a college library with no phone, no music, nothing but my textbook, and I still couldn't focus. I would read the same page again and again because it felt like the information was just slipping out of my head no matter how hard I tried to keep it in. This would always eventually pass and I could study again, but it was fucking annoying. Focus made impossible is something that seems like an excuse until you experience it yourself.

That being said OP is a fag

My sister has p bad ADHD. Do you actually have it or did your mom just want longer testing times?

>I struggled in college with ADD and still do on occasion.
This implies that it's gotten better for you. Did you do anything in particular?

Just get good at meditation, nowadays "ADD" is the norm but it's a matter of training your brain to focus with your own will-power.

It's more that I don't have to focus as hard for as long, as often. At work it sometimes affects me, but being unfocused at work for a bit doesn't really hurt as bad as being unfocused in the middle of a multi hour study session, because when I am focused I can get a lot done, so it kind of averages out.

I think also I just got used to it as an adult, I just work around it so I don't think about it very often. I don't take meds or anything like that anymore.

some forms of add/adhd go away with age. if it sticks around then it's adult add/adhd.

>can only work/study if dosed with amphetamines
>can be perfectly happy without any medication if im free to do as i please

maybe the issue is society pressuring people to fit into specific meaningless jobs.

Well, theory is, ocd/add/adhd/autism etc, etc are specialized hunter gatherer skills. hoarding or being hyperfocused on tiny, bullshit details are super helpful if you're living naked in the woods with wolves and bears and shit. Knowing if that one bush wasn't that lopsided yesterday can be the difference between living or being gored by a family of wild pigs.

Not so great now.

Anyone can be happy doing anything they want for free loser. The fact that anyone is willing to support that is mere luck and cannot last.

where can i read about this? would be very helpful.

i've read your post multiple times and i can't understand what you are saying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

You like doing whatever you like, regardless of whether that makes you enough money to live

Some people are lucky enough to have parents or whatever who will continue to support this lifestyle even into adulthood

This is simply luck, and will eventually go away, forcing you to learn how to provide for yourself in an environment that is much less forgiving

I know it may sound cliché but get a gym subscribtion. Ever since I started going to the gym I never miss a single uni class, I wake up at 7 am every day, I even read more than I did before. It makes you feel more energetic overall and thus more concentrated in what you do.

i live on my own and was going to school for most of that time. i recently graduated, and im slowly trying to get into working for myself because i realized i can do that, and it will make me happy. i just need to build it to a point where i can support myself. my parents/friends will help out with food occasionally if i ask, which is hard to accept, but that's what people do for each other.

at the same time i'm reducing my expenses and doing away with as much materialism as i can.