I like Brewdog

I like Brewdog

Other urls found in this thread:

goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2017/3/29/anarchy-in-the-uk-asbrewdog-slammed-over-trademark-disputes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like their beers. The guys who run it seem kinda cuntish though.

Yeah they are pretty great. Probably one of the best mainstream ales

>i like fedora tipping

>There's always that one contrarian faggot

Brewdog are the definition of contrarian though.

i've only tried punk ipa,
which others are worth trying?

Elvis Juice is great
Mr. President is a nice double IPA (Its 9%)

Honestly as good as punk IPA is, it's the blandest so try whatever it all uphill from there.

I've been unlucky enough to meet them. They are cunts

i got a mixed box of these for christmas and really enjoyed most of them. just wish they were more affordable

They are getting better year by year, dunno if you are in the UK but most bars and pubs stock them now and Tesco has a good range often on offer. Give it like 3 years and they might even be on tap in Spoons.

They've been on tap in spoons, I've seen it on tap loads of places.

>I like Brewdog

>THIS. IS. LAGER.

>Dead Pony Pale Ale
>3.8% abv
If I wanted to drink something that low in alcohol I'd just pay a drunk hooker to piss in my mouth

fair enough. saw them down the local co op the other day but they were selling them by the bottle for quite a lot

Beer is mediocre, branding is fucking terrible, business practices are shady

They can fuck off.

>yanks and their ABV obsession

You don't understand what a session beer is

Their beer names are fucking dumb.
This. Is. Lager. Is supposed to be a 300 reference?

Fuck off manlet. 'Murricans can hold their alcohol better than you eurofag numales.

>he actually believes this
oh america you are just precious

Not true, when Americans drink too much they pass out or get into a fight. Europeans never get that bad, the worst they do is start sucking their male friends cocks.

>liking reddit: the beer

I can comfortably drink a 7%+ all day just fine

They tried to sue a bar for using the name "Lone Wolf". When called out on it, they tried to pass it off as their lawyers doing.

It's not unheard of for legal representatives to chase legal action independently of the individuals or company they represent. Could have been legit.

Did that actually get released? Jesus christ

I want to waterboard whoever wrote that label with a 30-pack of Busch.

Brewdog is mainstream now. Superior special-snowflake hard to find craft beer coming through

This cringy shit turned me 360 from buying any of their product.

Dang. Tell us about the experience, was there anything particularly dickish they did or said?

I think Brewdog was the first beer I've been actively put off from how they advertise on their bottles.

fuckin hell that was funny

>can

Some of their beers are ok, I buy them when they are on offer and drink them in my house. The edgy shit on them is embarrassing so I would be hesitant to give one to someone

>unironically liking a brewery that proudly claims to have made the first "nonbinary, transgender" beer

They're pretty much the poster child of not bad but overpriced and overrated beers.

How many do you drink?

This is the only Brewdog beer in recent memory that I've enjoyed

>I can comfortably drink a 7%+ all day just fine

This is absurdly ambiguous, are you retarded?

>We don't care if you don't like it.

wow

Truly the Vitamin Water of beers

So is saying a beer is a session beer bc you can drink it over a long period of time due to low abv

Tokyo*
Libertine Black Ale
Trashy Blonde
Alpha Pop
Rip Tide
Alice Porter
Ace of Citra
Dead Pony Club
If it's Christmas: Hoppy X-mas or Santa Paws

Lots of others too but those are some of my favorites.

>drinking actual piss

No, it isn't. Are you feeling okay?

I once had a paradox d'jour or something like that and it was ridiculously expensive but overall one of the better beers I have ever had. 13 bucks for a single 12oz bottle though

Jesus

I'll bet you 100$ that the guy who wrote this has excessive body hair male pattern baldness and a higher bf%

what was ambiguous about it?

they're hypocritical cunts and their beer is mediocre

goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2017/3/29/anarchy-in-the-uk-asbrewdog-slammed-over-trademark-disputes

>*eye roll*

dear lord

Gammaray is the bollocks it's on tap in a couple pubs round my way but always runs out sharpish

at least they are honest
>arrogant bastard beer
if you don't know what youre in for then you are retarded

>you probably won't like it

>a basic bitch ale

>You don't like it because you have a bad palate!
>Not because it tastes like shit!!
>It's your fault!!!!

>black IPA

Uh what

That's become rather common actually. It's made like an IPA, but with roasted malt, which gives it a dark color.

Well how about that. I don't really drink IPAs so I guess that's why I've never heard of it.

I can just see the fedora tipping as he wrote this. Stone has some good beers though, I like their delicious IPA

it's not really an IPA then is it

They are great for interesting stuff that is palpable for normies (plenty of bars here in londres)
They have brewed a couple of mindblowing beers, notably the seminal Tokyo*
And a rye ipa that was nice, check out their b sides

>Brewdog taking shots at mass market beers
>Literally is mass market beer