Who are your favorite posters on Veeky Forums? My vote goes to the christfags...

Who are your favorite posters on Veeky Forums? My vote goes to the christfags. They significantly improve this board's quality, with their content.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/9093343#p9093538
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there's a christfag Gucci mane poster besides me
wtf? nice

My favourite is the really edgy anti-life posters who passive aggressively insult peoples intelligence and suggest suicide when replying to anything disagreeable

i like me. user.

>favourite

Fuck off, limey

I'm pretty sure calling someone a plebe is just plain old aggressive and outright antagonistic

the guy who makes these long, rambling schizo posts

a real human bean
warosu.org/lit/thread/9093343#p9093538

Hegelposters

>My vote goes to the christfags
Y-you too
I would have to vote for everyone who talks civilly to people they disagree with. Shitposting is fun, but it's cool to see productive discussion going on, too, and those are always the threads where I learn the most.

*tips baseball cap*

Sycophant alert

You didn't need, a comma there.

My favorite are the ones who talk mainly about poetry, fiction, literary aesthetics, adn so on

Was hoping this would be not-Pynchon but I guess he hasnt' been aroudn in a while

i just can't get my ns and ds into the right place for some reason

the sffg crowd. they're the only ones who stay on fucking topic.

that's what happens when you're quarantined to a containment thread

I'll add a vote to this, if not-Pynchon is also not-Bill Murray.

I also like the guy who posts about Blake and answers questions in detail.

this whole board is supposed to be a containment board. look how well that worked out
>why are women terrible?
>I'm a neet
>I'm a virgin
>post the last book you read and how many times you had sex

Thiiiiiis

What are you talking about?

My favorite poster is me. Everyone else is a bad poster and a disgrace to this board.

This is really great