Red flags for eating at someone's house

>foggy acrylic cups
>grocery store """"""salad""""""""
>salty white rice
>children

>children
this

What's wrong with salting your rice?

I always salt white rice, the korean bbw joint down the block from my studio has small bowls full of coarse sea salt and small spoons specifically for the purpose of salting rice. Don't Mestizos throw blocks of bullion in all of the rice they make anyway?

Salting white rice is fine, salty rice isn't
I always add salmon flavoring to mine after my nip friends mom taught me about it, makes it taste a thousand times better

Children is a red flag only if you're american.

>there's a grill outside, but it's never been used.
>butter substitutes present
>paper plates, plastic cups or utensils
>pepper is in a shaker not a grinder
>big block full of dull knives
>no stand mixer or mortar and pestle clearly visible
>the condiments are all store-bought

>they're european

Very thoroughly washing eggs and boiling to charcoal for 20'.

its bad to combine white with white, black pepper is much better to use with white rice

???

>White sliced square bread
>No Puszta salad
>Bananas declared as vegan

>Bananas declared as vegan
please explain

Chitosan is used during the transport of Bananas to make sure they don't ripe on the ship. Chitosan is made out of Chitin which is harvested out of bugs.

The issue with Bananas declared as Vegan is that they are more expensive than Organic Bananas. But if you use Chitosan you aren't allowed to call your Bananas organic.
Bananas declared as vegan basically show that the person owning them knows jack shit about thier food. Instead, it shows that the person owning them is just willing to throw money at a thing just because it says Vegan.

>pre-ground pepper
>scented candles lit during meal
>cats on any surface other than the floor
>old spices
>dirty stove top
>skim milk
>olive oil is the only oil used

What if they want vegan bananas because they care about the bugs? You seemed to have excluded that possibility

miracle whip
kraft
spaghetti sauce dumped on top of the spaghetti

Latino children are the biggest red flags tho.

>extremely noisy
>parents encourage them to be obnoxious.

T. A latino

Rice isnt supposed to taste like saltwater.

>Korean bbw place
My interest is piqued

>no stand mixer or mortar and pestle clearly visible
>the condiments are all store-bought

Most of these posters seem like prissy bitches or autistic shut ins
>hurr dur they drink skim milk
>hurr dur pre ground pepper
>hurr dur they should have paid some 15 year old money to not have their offspring in the house in the interest of not offending my delicate sensebilities

What's wrong with supermarket mesclun, besides the price? Or did you mean that lettuce and shredded carrot shit?

>salt and pepper shakers on table and not in the kitchen

Reading his posts it looks like you can call them vegan even if you use the bugs chitin, but you can only call it organic if you don't use bugs

>cold fucking food in the middle of summer with 30C+
>said cold food was out in a bowl for at least 3 hours prior to eating (saw it when I arrived)
>said person gets gastroenteritis 5 days later

Good thing I didn't stop for dinner.

>They let any animals in the kitchen except the ones they intend to cook.

USE SOY SAUCE YOU SCUM IT TASTES INFINITELY BETTER WITH RICE

wat

see

>frozen dinners
>ramen in pantry
>vegetable oil
>ketchup
>scratched up non-stick pans
>keeping everything in the fucking fridge: salt, fruit, tomato, onion, bread, etc

>mortar and pestle clearly visible
What does this mean?

Mortar and pestle is traditionally a stone bowl and smashing implement used to crush herbs or spices

>stench their home that the host doesnt notice

>fruit, tomato, onion
Prevents fast overripening and spoilage
>bread
Prevents molding

Yeah, but why is it a red flag necessarily?

Enjoy your flavorless pepper, nigger.

Because they aren't sufficiently pretentious if they don't have them lying in plain sight from the dining room.

Everytime I look at a kid eating food, I instantly lose my appetite.

Your whole appetite or just the one for food???

>foggy acrylic cups

Oh god, those were always the worst. Pour some cherry Kool-Aid in one of those and you've got the most disgusting drink ever. I hated other peoples' kitchens when I was a kid. I used to drink water directly from the faucet when they'd leave me alone to go to the bathroom or something.

Obviously the pre made salad shit.

I used to drink sink water in the bathroom to avoid having to ask for a drink.

>washing eggs
Jesus Christ I never realized how bad my food prep is until today.

I've never washed eggs and I drink out the tap every fucking country I go (haven't been to Africa tho)

When I did it in China everyone freaked out

>anything made of plastic
It makes me instantly regret.

kek

I really dislike plastic plates, unless you're outside near a pool. I mean, damn, generic white porcelain plates are cheap as shit at a restaurant supply, Ikea, or any home discount store.
Plastic silverware sucks, too. I admit to keeping a small stack of cheap paper plates around for pizza and takeout stuff, because plates and bowls take up a lot of room in the dishwasher, but I always use real silverware because it all just goes into the little basket.
Pre-ground pepper sucks, but it doesn't trigger me as much as tiny cutting boards, a block of serrated knives, and cooking exclusively on scratched-up, warped, nonstick pans that obviously were part of some set.
Honorable mentions include:
>iodized salt, not some kind of coarse kosher or sea salt
>all their 'spices' are just seasoning blends with a fuckton of salt in them
>fridge isn't fucking cold enough and the freezer is caked in ice
>open containers of food left in the pantry (cereal, pasta, sugar, flour, etc.)
>no tongs, spatula, or other basic cooking utensils

I've still had some great food made by people who have met one or more of these conditions, but helping them in the kitchen or making something for myself at their place is frustrating.

I guess it depends on what you mean by premade salad. In song really mind the pre chopped veggies in a bag, but that's mainly because I used to hang out at a friend's place during high school, eccentric hippie family. The mom would grow her own vegetables, which is fine, except that were always brown and wilted, and the dressing was a gross concoction of olive oil mixed with spices that did nothing to add flavor. I would rather take a salad in a bag than oily wilted lettuce.

>not using iodized salt
>using jew "salt"

now we know why your such a faggot

haha! ebin! Yeah, I'm such a jew, using kosher salt! Oy Vey!

According to this thread my house would be like a red room of pain for you all

I find that a lot of people don't really season their salad. They can make a nice simple dressing with some good oil and vinegar, but salt and pepper are really what makes salads good. In an honest and admirable attempt to be healthier and make fresher tasting food, I've seen people completely forget seasoning their shit with enough salt.

Using non-stick pans at all, unless it's a crepe/omelette/milk pan, exclusively used for that purpose, and even then, just season your pans.

onion don't spoil when not in the fridge... fruits rippen when not in the fridge (before going bad).

And bread doesn't mold unless you live in the sewer.

I leave mine out because my dog takes 10+ medicines a day and we have to grind them all up and mix it with his food so he actually eats them. You can go to hell if you think I'm going to continuously pull it out and put it back up all day long because it might make me look 'pretentious'.

>its bad to combine white with white, black pepper is much better to use with white rice
JIDF identified!